happy anniversary

There is always a rainbow after a rain

you and heechul arrievd at Black Angus Steakhouse. both of you are greeted by a waiter and walk you two at your table.

"what would you like to have sir/madam?" the waiter asked both of you.

"what do you like to eat?" heechul asked you.

"anything" you said while looking at him.

"okey, where going to have 2 fillet-mignon cobb salad,1 prime rib and 1 angus beef NY steak and also a bottle of white wine and 1 new-york style cheesecake and a big-mountain choco late fudge cake." heechul said and handed the waiter the menu.

"so you were going to have 2 fillet-mignon cobb salad,1 prime rib and 1 angus beef NY steak and also a bottle of white wine and 1 new-york style cheesecake and a big-mountain choco late fudge cake? it that all sir?"  the waiter asked and heechul's nods and smile.

(the food mentioned came from the menu of the restaurant itself)

the waiter left to get your order while waiting for it heechul's hold your hand and looks at your eyes.

"Yuna ah! Jeongmallo saranghamnida ( I really love you)" heechuls said and you blushed with his statements.

"Heechul ah! na do saranghe! (I love you too)" you said with a smile at him.

He then approaches you and peck you at your lips after he did that you blushed and hold your lips and gaze at him lovingly. after a few minutes your food arrives.

"waiter here are your order sir, for starter you're going to have fillet-mignon cobb salad and for the main course 1 prime rib and 1 angus beef NY steak and for dessert you will be having 1 new-york style cheesecake and a big-mountain choco late fudge cake." the waiter said and then left leaving the both of you.

While the both of you are eating heechul saw that you are having a hard time cutting your angus beef steak so he immediately grab your plate and cut the steak for you after cutting it he handed the plate to you while smiling.

"thanks,you shouldn't have to" you said while looking at him.

"no worries jagiya,I wanted to do that for you" he said while cutting his prime rib.

meanwhile at Kona beans Leeteuk arrive together with ryeowook and they were greeted by leeteuk's mom.

"hi there my son,how are you?" leeteuk mom said while he hugged him and he was kissed by leeteuk at er cheeks.

"I'm doing great mom,so how are you?" leeteuk ask her mom while sitting down on the chair.

"hello ahjumma!" ryeowook greeted leeteuk mom.

"oh hello there ryoewook ssi! I haven't notice you, I'm so sorry" leeteuk mom said appologetically to ryeowook.

"it's okey ahjumma, I just got in here, so how's yuor business been doing?" ryeowook asked.

"well it's doing great my dear. thanks for asking, so where's the other's?" leeteuk mom ask them while looking at the door.

"they went out to eat ahjumma, maybe later they will go here" ryeowook said and sit down beside leeteuk.

"have you taken your dinner already?" leeteuk mom asked and both of them just shook their heads.

"okey I will just grab some food at the kitchen and I will be back just stay here okey?" leeteuk mom said and left.

ryeowook and leeteuks waved and say their appreciation at leeteuks mom. while they are waiting for the food ryeowook brought again the topic of seeing heechul with a girl.

"hey hyung, do you think the guy we saw earlier was really heechul hyung?" ryeowook asked leeteuk.

"I don't know either wookie ssi! but maybe" leeteuk said

"but i know it was him hyung, the guy we saw earlier wears the same shirt as heechul hyung wears before he leave us, and why does he was with a girl, does heechul hyung have a gf?" ryeowook said while pouting and thinking about what he saw.

"I don't know just like I said earlier he doesn't said anything, but Im going to ask him later" leeteuk said and went to help his mom at the kitchen.

Meanwhile in a bulgogi shop the other members are talking to each other.

"heechul hyung is weird lately" Kyuhyun said while putting bulgogi unto his mouth.

"yup, is see that too. since last year, he started to be weird" sungmin as he was thinking about heechul.

"what do you mean by weird?" siwon asked them being curious.

"well he's always want to go home early and went somewhere,sometimes he stay up all night talking to someone on the his phone, do you think hyung has a girlfriend?" Donghae said with that everybody looks at him weirdly while their jaw dropped.

"what's with the reaction guys? I was just wondering, nothing serious" donghae said in defense.

"well, I never thought of heechul hyung having a girlfriend, he's not a kinda of guy that I know that would go on a date" Eunhyuk said while chewing his food.

"just let him,he has his own life,don't barge in his business" shindong said all of them look at each other and shrugged thier shoulder.

"well I guess shindong hyung is right" siwon said and eat his bulgogi.

at Black angus Steak house:

"Happy 1st anniversary yuri ah!" heechul said while looking at you with a smile.

"Happy 1st anniversary too chullie oppa ah!" you said while looking unto him and holding his hands.

After that heechul grabbed something at his bag and handed it over to you.

"what is it oppa?" you asked him while looking unto the box in your hand.

"just open it,it's my gift for you for our anniversary" heechul said while looking unto you with love in his eyes.

when you open the box a gasped seeing a beautiful pink rain drop necklace inside..

"it so beautiful chullie oppa, gomawo, you shouldn't have to it look so expensive" you said while looking at the necklace.

"No,it's fine I'm really glad to gave it to you and price doesn't matter cause it cannot be compared to my love for" heechul said and he stand at his sit and held the necklace and put it on your neck.

"there! it suits you" he said while sitting down infront of you.

"thank you oppa I love it" you said and grab something from your bag and handed it to him.

"what is this?" he asked while looking at the box that you gave him.

"just open it, my gift for you" you said while smiling and when he opends it, his eyes widened in surprise while looking at you.

"you shouldn't bother buying me this" he said while pulling the watch from the box.

(the content of the box was a guess silver white watch)

"it's okey,seeing you wearing that would make me happy, Sorry that I couldn't gave you ring or necklace cause I just dont want to make a rukus among your fans." you said while looking unto him and putting the watch at his hands.

after both of you kissed.