hair loss

There is always a rainbow after a rain

the next day comes and super junior members went to yuna after their schedules. they bring food and and flowers for yuna.

"noona were here, i brought food for you" ryeowook said as he lifted the paper bag where he put the food.

"yuna i brought you some flowers" eunhyuk said and yuna smile

"thank you guys" yuna said to them with a smile.

"noona im here!!!!" kyuhyun said as he runs towards yuna's bed and he was stopped by donghae.

"where do you think your going?" donghae ask him

"to noona" kyuhyun said as he pointed his fingers to yuna.

"nope your not allowed to go near her?" yesung said

"and why?' kyuhyun ask them agrily.

'cause we say so" the two said at the same time and walk away

"hey it's unfair" kyu said and run to yuna and hug her and all was shocked and glared at him and kyu act innocently

"what did i do?" kyu said as he shrugged his shoulder and sits.

"aish!sneaky evil maknae!!!" sungmin said

and they continue to talk and laugh when leeteuk arrived and they all look at him.

"why did you arrive late hyung?" shindong ask him

"ow i did something important" leeteuk said and sit beside yesung and donghae

and they started eating,while they were eating they saw that yuna haven't finish her food and they look at her and they got worried.

"why haven't you finished your food noona?" ryeowook ask her

"ow i don't have appetite right now" yuna said as he pushes the plate aside

"is my food taste weird?" ryeowook ask while pouting

"ow no wookie shi it's delicious but i don't have appetie,im so sorry" yuna said appologetically.

while they were talking yuna hold his head because his vission started to get blurry and the SJ member saw that and ask her woth full concern

"noona are you okey?" kyuhyun ask her

"yup im fine don't worry" yuna said and holds and donghae saw it and shout

"get the bed pan palli!!!" he said with a panic tone and shindong grabs it and gave it to donghae and put it close to yuna and she vomitted.

when she vomitted all look at her worriedly and tears started to fall from thier eyes but they control it so that yuna wouldn't be upset.

"i can't take it anymore" sungmin said as he try to hold his tears.

"calm down hyung she will be fine we need to be strong just for her" ryeowwok said to him while leeteuk hold his phone tightly like he's going to break it and tears flow from his eyes and eunhyuk saw it and comfort him.

"hyung stay calm don't show yer your tears" eunhyuk said and leeteuk wipe his tears away.

after yuna vomitted yesung gave her water and rub her back. while yesung rubs her back he accidentally touch yuna's hair and he saw that a lot of hair are falling from her head and yesung eyes grew and he look at his groupmates while holding some of yuna's hair and when everybody saw that their eyes grew and started to get teary.

"oh my gosh!"yesung said as holds yuna's fallen hair and ryeowook hugs donghae. (just imagine that ryeowook hugs donghae)

"i can't take this anymore" leeteuk said and run outside and eunhyuk followed him leeteuk went to the comfort room and lock himself in a cubicle.

"why,why it has to be her?" leeteuk said as he hit the door of the cubicle and eunhyuk heard it and knocks

"hyung open up pls, don't be like this we needed to be strong for her" eunhyuk said as he knocks on the door of the cubicle and leeteuk sits an the bowl and cried.

"pls lord God help her,i dont want to lose the girl that i love" leeteuk said while praying and crying

all the other members couldn't control their emotions anymore so they started crying. and yuna notices that.

"why are you crying guys?" yuna ask them and they didn't say a word and keep on crying and yuna looks at yesung and she saw some of her hair on yesung hands and when she saw that she put her hands on and started to cry.

"om my gosh! my hair started to fall" yuna said as he remember the days that his father had been diagnose for the same disease his hair also started to fall and yuna couldn't take it anymore and cry soo ahrd and siwon approach her and hug her.

"don't worry yuna shi..we will always be here for you be strong" siwon said as he hug yuna and sungmin also hug her and all of them started to get close to her ang hug her one by one and tears won't stop falling from their eyes.

While leeteuk stay at the comfort room and cried so hard there and eunhyuk sits and the floor with his back rested on the door of cubicle where leeteuk runs into and eunhyuk put his hands on his head and cried so hard.

"God pls save her" eunhyuk pray  while the others cried so hard and comforting each other specially yuna.