dinner under the starry night

There is always a rainbow after a rain

You arrived at your apartment at 7pm sharp you're about to open the door when heechul's open it for you. you was shocked that he know's that you're there.

"hello jagiya" he said while smiling at you.

"hello" you said and kiss him at his cheeks and eneter your apartment.

"did you wait that long?" you asked him while taking your shoe's off. when you went in he hugged you at the back and kisses your cheeks. (just imagine that you hugged like that)

"I miss you jagiya,you look so gorgeous today" he said and you blushed at his actions and turn around and put you hand at his neck and kiss his nose. (imagine the scene)

"you look so handsome today jagiya" you said and break the hug.(heechul's look)

"I'm always handsome jagiya, I never looked ugly" he said you just smile and went to your room.

"hey whre are you going jagiya?" he asked you.

"I'm just going to changed" you said and enter your room. upon hearing that heechuls smile.

"can I come in?" he joked while pushing your door.

"nope you're not ert" you joked and throm pillow at him and it hit's his face and you stick your tongue out before closing the door.

heechul was shocked that you throw him pillow.

"jagiya how dare you to hit my pretty face?" he joked

"why are you mad at me?" you shout while changing your clothes.

"of course not, i will never get angry at you" he said

and then you went out looking and wearing like this. upon seeing you like that heechul's blushed and can't stop looking at you.

"why are staring at me like that?" you asked him.

"nothing it's just that you look so cute" he said still looking at you.

"so where are we going" you asked him. when you asked him he just smile's and pull you out of your apartment.

"where are we going?" you asked him while he drags you.

"just follow me okey and don't say anything" he said while smiling and pulling you into the rooftop of the apartment.

when the both of you arrived at the rooftop your jaw dropped upon seeing the things that he prepared for the both of you. he prepared a dinner for two at the rooftop. you was so shocked and softened on what he did you turn around and you saw him holding a bouquet of white roses. you approaches him and hugged him and he hugged you back ang lifted you up. and after that the both of you took your dinner under the starry night.