why her?

There is always a rainbow after a rain

when jeong il-woo heard the question of the doctor his eyes grew large and his tears started to fall and leeteuk and eunhyuk look at him.

"as far as i could remember doc our dad died when we are young, he suffers also from leukemia" jeong il-woo said while crying and remembering the day his father died.

"that explains why, it is possible that leukemia can be a hereditary cancer because your genetic make-up can cause it." the doctor explain.

"so you mean my sister is going to die too?" jeong il-woo ask and upon hearing that leeteuk's eyes grew big and he started crying.

"there is a chance that she die if we can't cure the disease but her chances of surviving depends on her if her body will cooperate to the treatment that we will do" the doctor said.

"what are her chances of living or how can we cured it?" jeong il-woo ask the doctor

"well there are lot ways that we can cure her disease we can do Chemotherapy:Radiation Therapy;Bone Marrow Transplant; Peripheral Stem Cell Transplant: Gleevac:and Biological Therapy but her chances of living depends upon her free will or as i said earlier it depends on how her body will cooperate to the treatment" the doctor explain to them.

"pls doctor do all the things that you can do to save my sister i don't want her do die" jeong il-woo said while crying

"don't worry we will do our best to cure her but for now all you have to do is to be strong not only for yourselves but specailly for her" the doctor said and they nodded.

"so i have to go now i have some patients to attend to" the doctor said and walk away

jeong il-woo,leeteuk ang eunhyuk went to yuna's room and when they arrived there the members can saw the tears from their eyes and they look at yuna she was still unconscious.

"what happened hyung?" sungmin ask them and they didn't talk and continue to cry upon seeing that they are crying they all remain silent and some of them prayed.

leeteuk couldn't take it anymore so he run away and went to the rooftop to be followed by eunhyuk. leeteuk bumped into a lot of people but he ignore them and continue to run until he reach the rooftop and he cried there with all of his might.

"WAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YUNA!!!!!!!!!!!!!! why do you have to suffer this way?!!!!!" leeteuk shout with all his strength.

"i don't want you to die yuna,i don't want anything happends to you,I love you so much!!" leeteuk said as his knees fall unto the ground and he holds unto the railings of the of fence in the rooftop of the hospital.

"hyung stop it will you pls" eunhyuk begs leeteuk while tears are falling from his eyes.

"why her?why of all the people here on this earth why her?" leeteuk ask eunhyuk while holding unto his shoulder and shaking him.

"i don't know hyung,but all we need to do now is be strong and be there for her" eunhyuk said.

"hyung i dont know what to do? i dont want her to die, i dont want the girl that i only loved die" leeteuk said while crying so hard

upon seeing that eunhyuk can't also stop his tears from falling and he went near leeteuk and hugged him. he feels sad for his friend and also for yuna.

meanwhile in yuna's room jeong il-woo went to her sister bed and everybody look at him he hold her sister hands and started crying.

"sis be strong,wake up pls...don't leave me,i don't want you to die i love you so much" jeong il-woo said while crying upon seeing him cry all the members also started crying.

"hyung will noona be okey?" ryeowook ask siwon while he was crying.

"i hope so wookie ssi" siwon said and started praying.

"God pls save her and let her wake up she's so important to us specially to heechul hyung,heal her Lord God, I ask for your healing upon her don't let her suffer from her illness" siwon prayed while tears are flowing from his eyes.

"why does it have to be her? from all people why her?" kyuhyun said while crying

all of them cried when they heard the news or knew about yuna's condition and the most affected one was leeteuk and his brother jeong il-woo.

leeteuk won't stop crying in the rooftop goodthing that eunhyuk was there to comfort him. while heechul was busy with his training he doesn't know anything about yuna's condition but during those time heechul feels weak and sad he doesnt know what's the reason.

"why do i feel this way? i feel something was wrong,hope nothing happends to yuna or to my groupmates" heechul said while looking unto the sky and thinking about yuna and his other co-member.