I Love this life

There is always a rainbow after a rain

You three arrive at the port of shindo island while you were waiting for Jeong il-woo while he get his car you and heechul took some selca's. after a few minutes Jeong il-woo arrives with his car and you went straight to your grandparents house. When the three of you arrived there Heechul's jaw dropped upon seeing your grandparents house. Because he never thought that your family is rich. When you entered the house he saw the living room and his eyes almost popped out. the three of you are greetd by your maid and went straight to your own room heechul and jeong il-woo was in the same room when he entered the room he was so shocked and his jaw drooped again.

"hyung don't you mind sharing a room with me?" joeng il-woo asked heechul while unpacking his things.

"oh no hyung it's okey, i dont mind sharing room with you" heechul said as he sits in the sofa and unpacked his things. after packing his things he went to find your room.

"ahmm hyung can i ask you if where's your sister room?" heechul asked jeong il-woo

"ow hyung it's on the left side of this room right next to ours" he said while making his way to the tv and open it.

heechul went to your room and knocks when you open the door his jaw dropped again. because he saw how beautiful your room was.

"what happened to you?" you asked him.

"I was shocked I never thought that your house here in shindo island was this beautiful" he said while looking unto your room.

When he was about to enter your room, you saw the maid and she approaches the two of you.

"maam your grandparents has already arrived from the restaurant they wanted to meet you and you brother" the maid said and bow and thens he left.

With that you knocks to Jeong il-woo's room and told him that your grand parents has arrived and wants to meet and talk to the three of you with that all of you went down to meet your grandparents. you went straight into the living room and saw an old couple sitting at the sofa drinking tea and the three of you approach them.

"halmeoni, harabeoji i misse you" you and jeong il-woo said as you approaches and hugged your grandparents. your grandparents saw heechul and smile to him.

"ow you must be kim heechul yuna's bf nice meeting you dear" your grandmother said.

"ow yes, im kim heechul of super junior nice meeting you halmeoni and harabeoji" heechul said as he bow to gave respect to your grand parents.

"nice meeting you son, it so nice to finlly meet you in person cause whenever yuna's here she always talks about you on how proud she is to be you gf" you grandfather said to heechul

and you blushed shy because of what he said and heechul just smile and happy to know that your proud of him. both of you sit beside each other while your brother sit beside your grand parents.
 

"so how's your ride dear? and what made you come here?" your grandmother asked after sipping her tea.

"ow halmeoni i got 2 days vacation and i want to spend it with you guys that's why i came here and i miss you guys already it's been 4 months since the last day i went here" jeong il-woo said.

"for me halmeoni i dont have my work today so that's why i join woo-woo ssi to visit you and brought my bf along because he was on vacation too" you said and your grand parents just nod.

"so heechul ah! have you been here before?" your harabeoji asked him

"nope harabeoji it's my first time here" he said after a few moments the maid arrives with 3 cups of tea and handed it over to you guys.

"ow so it's your first time don't worry will tour you later this afternoon before we go to the restaurant" you grandpa said. (here your grandparents own a restaurant in shindo island.)

"okey thanks a lot harabeoji" heechul said after talking you and jeong il-woo went to your backyard and spend time there watching the beautiful blue sky.

lunch came all of you went to the dining room heechul's eyes grew again and almost popped out of it's socket. and when he saw the food that has bee prepared his jaw dropped again.(imagina that all the links was the part of your house and the food was the prepared food by your grandparents)

"have yourself heechul ah!" your halmeoni said and all of you started eating while eating you heard heechul saying something to you.

"I never knew that your grandparents are rich" he whisper to you.

"sorry i forgot to tell you,you see my harabeoji is an engineer and he came back from the US 5 yrs ago that's why he was rich" you said and he nodded for understanding.

"before our house is not like this,it just improved because they wanted to" you explained and he nodded again.

after eating you guys take a stroll at near places in your house at shindo island heechul's enjoyed it and the both of you borrow a bicycle and rode it along the shore of shindo and enjoys every moment you spen with each other while jeong il-woo and your grandparents are just watching from a distance with smiles on their face cause they never saw you that happy even before.(just imagine that it was the scene or how both of you rode the bike)

"sranghe yuna ah!" heechul said while biking.

"i love you too heechul ah!" you said and continue peddaling the bike.

after you grandparents leave along wiht jeong il-woo to go to their restaurant.  that afternoon you two spent time together like biking, walking hand in hands along the shore, laying on the grass with your head on his stomach and his hands on his head.

"i love this life" heechul said as he caress your hair.

"why?" you asked him

"cause i never felt this happy before and i enjoyed the time i spend wiht you right now." he said as he get up and kisses your forehead.

after that you went home with him in a riding a bike and you felt asleep at his back. when you arrived home he saw that your sleeping and he carry you bridal style and put you into your bed.