I want to meet him

There is always a rainbow after a rain

after leeteuk and eunhyuk have left you went back to your office. while you were working you are thinking about something.

"park jung soo, hyukjae.hmmmmmm? where did I heard that name before? it sounds familiar" you said while tapping your pen at your cheeks.

at the car with eunhyuk. eunhyuk keeps on teasing leeteuk.

"leeteuk and yuna sitting down the tree..k.i.s.s.i.n.g..." eunhyuk sings while acting like kissing leeteuk.

"cut it out will you? you're so irritating" leeteuk said as he pushes eunhyuk off him.

"he..he..I was just joking hyung, so yuna shi..she's cute you two look good together" Eunhyuk said while gigling.

"what?look good together we just met okey?" leeteuk said in defense

"but I know you like her, you even said earlier, I think I found the girl of my dreams" eunhyuk said as he immitates the voice of leeteuk.

"I just have a crush on her okey? it's not that I love her already" leeteuk said while blushing.

"so what do you like about her hyung?" eunhyuk asked him

"well she's kind, cute,caring and she have really something on her that makes me want to know her more." leeteuk said while thinking of what happened earlier to the both of you.

"I hope you can meet her again hyung" eunhyuk said and went down from the car as soon as they arrived at the bldg of kiss the radio.

"I hope so, I hope that I can meet her again" leeteuk said and smile when he saw the plastic bag that contain the pear and honey that he bought with you and went in to bldg.

at super junior practice room they have just finished their practice and have their break while heechul was drinking water Donghae notices the watch that he was wearing.

"hey hyung nice watch, I think I haven't seen that before" donghae said while wipping his sweat.

"ow yah! it's new, someone gave it to me,pretty isn't it?" heechul said as he looked at the watched.

"yup hyung it looks good on you" ryeowook said.

"who gave it to you?" kyuhyun asked him.

"someone special" he said with a smile.

the others just look at him with a confused look written at their faces.

" break time is over guys,let's start practicing again for your comeback back or your 5th album" Shim Jae Won said.

(shim Jae won is one of SM ent official choreographer he worked with super junior and other SME talents for their albums specially super juniors 5th album)

and they started practicing again for their comeback album.

at your office you heard your phone ringing.

"hmmm who may that be?" you said and look at the caller i.d. on your phone and smile.

"yoboseyo? yuna ah!" the person on the other line said.

"yoboseyo?how are you eomma? why did you call?" you asked your mom for the sudden call.

"yuna ah! how are you?" your mom asked you.

"I'm doing great eomma and you?" you asked her.

"im doing fine yuna ah! so how's your grandparents?" your moma asked you.

"they are fine mom, they are still in shindo island, how about woo ssi and uncle?" you asked your mom.

"ow your bro is fine,he's still busy with his career and your uncle is also fine, how about your job?" your mom asked you.

"my job is fine mom,can you say my regards to woo ssi?" you said to your mom.

"okey yuna ah! by the way, i have called because I heard from your brother that you arleady have a bf and I wanted to meet him" your mom said with that you were shocked.

"why do you want to meet him mom?" you asked her.

"why?is it wrong to meet my daughter's bf?" your mom asked you

"nope mom but he's kinda busy" you said.

"yah! i heard that he's an idol star right?" she asked you

"yes mom,he was busy to their comeback" you said

"if he's free this friday night you can bring him Samwon Garden and meet us there around 8pm, would that be okey?" she ask you

"im going to ask him first mom and i will tell you if he would be available during that time" you said to your mom.

"okey yuna ah! i will go now, I miss you and if you have time visit me and your uncle arasso?" she said

"okey mom, I miss you two I love you..are you sure that it would be okey for uncle for me to go there?" you asked your mom worriedly.

"yes my dear,he's the one who asked me to tell you this" your mom said to you.

"okey mom I will..bye" you said and hanged up after your mom said her goodbye.

at that night you went home immediately and cooked some food for you and heechul. after an hour of preparing you changed your outfit. and wait for heechul.super junior practice finished at 7:30 pm and they went home after that. when they arrived home heechul took bath as fast as he could after he was finished. he called you. your phone vibrated and you answered it.

"yoboseyo jagiya?" you said.

"yoboseyo jagiya im on my way there, after 10 mins I would be there" heechul said while brushing his hair.

after that he hanged up and went outside his room. his bandmates saw him walking out of the dorm.

"hey hyung where are you going?" shindong asked him while watching tv

"I'm going somewhere" he said as he wears his shoes.

"okey hyung take care" shindong said.

heechul went out and went to your apartment unit. after 10 mins he knocked on your door and when you open the door you saw him wearing this. and you let him in.