mr. simple album launched

There is always a rainbow after a rain

That night you two spend some time together he even cooks for you and listen to your stories and he always makes you laugh at his actions. while watching comedy heechul asked you about something.

"jagiya, can i ask you a favor?" he asked you.

"sure" you said and look at him.

"you see our album launching for our 5th album it's going to be tomorrow, if you have free time can you pls just go to the event and you know watch me" he said shyly while rubbing his temple you smile and hold his hands.

"sure why not,im going to tell my boss that i need to do something important" you said

"but if your busy it's okey if you can't come but it's better if you do, but i dont want to be a burden to you" he said while looking down

"don't worry jagiya,your not a burden and there's nothing more important to me than you and you know that i'm alway's here to support you" you said as you cupped his face.

after that he went home and went back to their aparment.you received a text from him about where the event is going to be held. the next morning you woke up and prepared for the event, you have called your boss saying that you have something important to do and he allows you.

and you went to Imperial Palace Hotel in Seoul whre the group is going to have their first conference you saw about 200 reporters and a huge crowd of Elf's waiting for them. when they arrived a lot of girls sream their names and some even fainted when they all bow and itroduced themselves.

"annyeonghaseyo chonun Super Juniors imnida" the boys said at the same time and all you can heard is.

"WAAAAAAH!!! SUPER JUNIORS Saranghe!!!!!!!!" the girls squealed.

"KYU marry me" a girl said and kyu just smirked upon hearing the word.

"wah!!!!!!!! heechul I LOVE YOU be my bf" a girl said upon hearing that your eyes grew big and look at the girl who was cheering for heechul but ignore it in the end.

"Donghae i love you" a fan shout

"eunhyuk saranghe!!!!" fan of eunhyuk shout.

"sungmin you're so cute" a fan of sungmin said

"wookie look at me" a fan of ryeowook said.

"yesung oppa saranghe!!!!" fan of yesing said.

"leeteuk oppa saranghe!!!!" fan of leeteuk screamed

"shindong oppa saranghe!!!!!" fan of shindong said

when the boys introduce their new single or album a  lot of fans can't stop screaming cause they saw a group of handsome talented guys in the stage. While they are promoting their album heechul saw you and he put down his shades and look at you and show his killer smile. A lot of girls screamed cause they thought that it's them who'm heechul smiling at.

"WAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!oppa smiles at me" the fans said while you just smile and look at him.

While heechul was looking at you and leeteuk was talking he saw a familiar figure in the crowd and he smile widely because he saw you the girl that he likes. he can't stop looking at you and heechul never saw it. you saw that leeteuk was looking at you and you smile..when you smile at him he smiled back and a lot of fans fainted and scream when they saw his killers smile.

"wah!!!!!!oppa smiles at me he's so handsome" fans said.

When all of the members finished talking their manager talk and announces that both heechul and leeteuk will join the military within this year.Upon hearing that you stand from your sit with a shocked expression cause heechul never told you that he's going to enlist.

"i just want to announce that leeteuk and heechul will join the military within this year because they have to comply with their duties to our country" the manager said and a lot of girls was shocked by the statement specially you.

"what??????oppa's we will miss you" fans said

"oppa dont leave" some girls shout

"WHAT?" you shouted and everybody's eyes are on you now when you saw that they are looking at you.

you look at heechul on the stage with a teary eyes and walk out. when heechul saw that he panicked even leeteuk panicked cause he thought you acted that way because of the news that he will be enlisting but he doesn't know that you act that way because of heechul.

 

authors note:

just imagine guys that's how the promotion goes..sorry for the lame chapter