how we've meet part 1

There is always a rainbow after a rain

While they were eating yesung aksed a question that caught everybodys attenttion specially leeteuk.

"so guys how did you two met?" yesung asked them and yuna look at heechul and heechul nods and hold yuna's hand.

"you see guys we've met two years ago" heechul said and started telling the stories how he and yuna meets.

flash back one yr and half years ago.

"aish!why does it rains so hard today?and where is that guy by the way?it's already 3pm" yuna said while looking unto her watch and then she recieved a call

"yoboseyo?" yuna said

"noona im sorry that i can pick you up right now,i still have shooting for today for high kick 2 im so sorry can you go to there?" jeong il-woo said and asked her

"ow yup i can and it's okey,i will just hired a taxi" yuna said and hanged up and she opens her umbrella

and waited for a taxi after a few minutes a taxi stopped infront of her and she went in.

"ahjussi at Puffin cafe at Cheonggyecheon stream pls" yuna said and went in while inside the taxi and after a few minutes they arrived the area and she payed the taxi and she went into the cafe.

inside the cafe she keep on looking unto her watch.

"4pm already?why is he late?" yuna said while looking at her watch and she received another call

"yoboseyo?" yuna said

"noona im really sorry i can't go right now the rain here at the studio was so heavy and i still have some shoot to cover" jeong il-woo said appologetically.

"it's okey bro,just do your job okey and don't push yourself too hard" yuna said

and went out of the cafe and she decided to take a stroll Cheonggyecheon stream with her umbrella becuase it was raining.while yuna is walking at Cheonggyecheon stream.

he heard something, he heard a guy crying so she followed where the voice came from and saw a goodlooking guy sitting there and crying in the middle of the rain and he was totally drenched by the rain.

so yuna approach him and hold the umbrella unto the top of his head and he realize that the rain stop pouring upon him and he look up and saw yuna smiling to him holding an umbrella.

"you should stop crying now,it's not good for you to cry in the middle of the rain" yuna said and sit beside heechul.

heechul was shocked that someone had cared for him but he was confused at the same time because the girl didn't recognize him or she wasn't like the other girl that fangirling about him when they saw him. and then yuna grab somethin from her bag and handed heechul a hankerchief and a extra shirt.

"here you go, you should wipe off those tears of you and you should change shirt cause you might get sick if you wont" yuna said.

then heechul grab the handkerchief and the shirt and took his shirt off and changed and yuna just look away.

"im done and thank you and you may look now" heechul said as he sits down again and yuna just look at him and smile and heechul blush at her beautiful smile.

heechul saw that yuna was having a hard time holding the umbrella so he grab it from her and holds it.

"i think i should be the one holding this" heechul said and holds the umbrella and looks at the rain.

"can i accompany you for a while?if you dont mind?" yuna asked heechul

"oh sure,why not" heechul said

"by the way im yuna,kim yuna"yuna said and hold out his hand and smile and heechul shook it

"im heechul,kim heechul" heechul said

upon hearing that yuna's eye grw big and he look at heecul with a shocked expression cause he remembers the kid that comforted her before when her dad died and heechul saw that and asked her

"why is there something on my face?" heechul said.

"no it;s nothing your name sounds familiar" she said

"of course it does" heechul said and yuna was confused.

"you mean your famous?" yuna asked him

"yup sorta...im part of the boygroup  called super junior" heechul said and while yuna thinks.

"hmmmm super junior?boygroup?sorry im not familiar with it but i kinda hear it and im not fan of kpop,my mode of music is yiruma" yuna said and heechul was shocked with her statement.

"WHAT?you don't know us and your not fan of kpop only yiruma?wow you're weird you know that" heechul said

"what did you say?im not weird,im not on to kpop but i listened to some songs of dbsk" yuna said.

"you should listen to our songs sometimes" heechul said

"sure,later i will listened don't worry,hmmmm can i ask you something?" yuna said.

"of course,what is it?" heechul said

"would you mind sharing to me your problem?and why are you crying earlier?cause i feel that you're hurt" yuna said while looking unto the rain and heechul was shocked by her question but tell her the reason anyway.

"ow you see two months ago my bestfriend in my group left us and i misses him so much.he's the only person in my group that can understand me and care to listen to me when i have problems" heechul said yuna felt sad because of that and holds heechul shoulders.

"sorry about that,maybe your friend leaves because he has his own reason and you should respect it  but i know he doesn't wanted to hurt you and i know wherever he is right now,he's still thinking of you" yuna said and holds heechul shoulders and she smiles at him when yuna smile heechul blushed and he was touched by the word of yuna.

"thanks,and i know he's still thinks of me" heechul said.

"and be happy for him i know he's happy for his decision and you should respect it and if you need a friend to listen to you and be there for you i will always be here for you,i can be your frined if you don't mind?" yuna said and heechul softened.

"sure why not" heechul said and shook hands with her.