because my mom wants to meet you.

There is always a rainbow after a rain

you let heechul in into your apartment.
 

"hi jagiya" he said and sit at the couch and you sit beside him.

"have you taken your dinner?" you asked him.

"Nope not yet, all I wanted to eat right now was your home made food" heechul said as he put his arm around your shoulder.

"so let's eat already, I cooked something for you" you said as you stand up and pull him.

"really?" he asked you like an excited child.

"yup" you giggle and pull him to the kitchen.

when the two of you arrived at the kitchen you ask him to sit while you get the food from the counter and put it on the table when your about to sit he pulled the chair for you. and when he saw the food his eyes went large.

"wow you cook bokkeumbap for me?" he asked you looking at the plate of bokkeumbap infront of him.

(bokkeumbap is also known to be korean friend rice and one of heechul's favorite food)

he was so touched because you still know what is his favorite food and cooked it for him.

"sorry if it's the only food I can prepare for you today" you said appologitically but he hugged you.

"Don't say sorry yuna ah! I'm so happy that you still know my favorite food" he said while hugging you and with his hugged you softened.

"it's okey heechul ah! I will always remember everything that you like" you said with a smile and he softened.

"let's eat now" he said excitedly and the both of yoou started eating.

"mashigetta!!!! your cooking are the best!" he said as soon as he ate your cooking and you blushed at his statements.

after eating both of you washes the dishes and went into the living room to watch some drama's at the television both of you watched City Hunter.(City hunter is a korean drama feat. Lee Min ho the scene here is when lee min ho taking a shower)

"Lee min ho was so hot,he also got a great body" you said as you staring at the tv with admiration in your eyes.

heechul was pissed the way you admire lee min ho and not him.

"what's good about him? I'm far more goodlooking than him" he said.

"but look at his body, it was hot  and his it's called chocolate abs" you said teasing him while pointing at the tv.

"what? pshhhh....what's great about his body? Any time soon I will also have that kind of body" he sad irritable you just chuckle at his reaction and he looks at you.

"why are you chuckling?" he asked you

"you know you're so cute when your irritable or angry?" you said while having a cute smile.

"yeah! I know I'm always cute whatever i do" he said with a smirk.

"as you said so" you sang

"what do you mean by that?" he asked you

"Im just joking you know what for me you are the most handsome person I have ever met" you said while unto looking to him.

with you statement he softened and hugs you and you hugged him back and put your head unto his lap (imagine that it's the scene) and the both of you continue watching tv he shifted the channel because he was jealous with lee min ho.

"heechul ah!" you asked him while he was caressing your hair.

"hmmmm?" he asked you back looking dow at you.

"are you available this friday night around 8pm?" you asked him while looking unto him with your head up.

"yup our practice would end at 6pm this friday,why?" he said looking at you again while caressing your hair.

"because my mom wants to meet you" you said as you sit besides him.

"WHAT!? your mom wants to meet me?" he said with a shocked expression (It's the first time that heechuls going to meet your family even though you two dated for a year but he still can't meet any members of your family because of his busy schedule and also your grand parents lived at shindo island)

"yup he wants to meet you, would you be okey with that?" you said looking at him worriedly if he's going to accept it or not.

"yah sure, i would love to meet your family but I thought your relationship with your mom's new husband is not that good?" he said and asked you with worried expression.

"nope, were kinda okey now and he's also the one that invited us to meet them" you said as you look unto his eye.

"okey, so when and where does your mom want's to meet me?" he asked you and hugged you again.

"this friday 8pm in Samwon Garden at shinsa-dong" you said as you hugged him back. (imagine that's how you hugged each other) and continue watching tv till 10 in the evening.