Im sorry for not telling you about it

There is always a rainbow after a rain

you wlak out of the press conference and went back to your apartment. when you arrived there you immdeiately run to your room and jump on your bed and cry.

"why does he didn't tell me that he's going to enlist?" you asked yourself and cried...

after the press conference heechul run as fast as he could to find you. And he hired a taxi and went to your. when he arrieved at your apartment he keep on knocking but you didn't reponse so he put on your code and he opened the door and he search for you all over the house but he can't fiind you. he also tried calling you but your phone was out of reach.

"sorry the number you have dialled is unattended"

"where did she go?" heechul said while he was thinking, he realizes something and run outside the apartment and hired a taxi.

"han river pls" he said and get in..when he arrive at the han he looked everywhere for you and he saw you sitting on a bench near the river while looking unto the river. he then approaches you.

"jagiya ah!" he said and when you heard his voice you stand from the bench and tried to run but he caught you and hold your wrist tigthly.
 

"don't go jagiya,listen to me first" he said and you just look away and try your best to free yourself from his grip but you can't cause he won't let you go.

"let go of me, i dont want to see you" you said as you try to free your wrist from his grip.

"i won't, and i will never do it listen to me first will you" he said while looking unto you and holding your wrist even tigther.

"you're hurting me,let go of me" you said but then he hugged you.

"jagiya ah! im so sorry for not telling you about it" he said as he hugged you and you cried at his chest.

"why didn't you tell me about it?" you asked him while crying and hitting his chest.

"im so sorry,i dont know how to tell you" he said as he hugged you tighter.

"you should atleast said something,it hurts to know about it you know? it hurts even more that you didn't tell me about it and i wll know about that from other person" you said as you cry at his chest.

"im so sorry jagiya,can you pls forgive me and i promise you i wouldn't hide anything from you starting from now" he said as he cupped your face to let you face him.

"i will forgave you for now but if you did the same thing again i might never know if i can still forgive you" you said as you look at him and wipe your tears away.

"i promise i won't" he said and put out his pinky and locked it with yours ,you smile about his childhood attittude and hit him in the arm.

"ouch it hurts" he said as he hold his arm.

"hmmm it doesn't hurt you know" you said and hit him again after hitting him you ran away from him and he followed you.

you run like kids,he chase you all around the han river and can't stop laughing like kids, all people are looking at the both of you but you two didn't care about them and continue to run when he catch you, he carry you in bridal style and twirl you around.

"put me down heechul ah!"you said as he twirl you.

"nope i won't" he said and smirk and twirl you again.

"heechul ah!" you scream when he was joking to drop you and hold unto his neck tightly.

after chasing like kids,the two of you started walking hand in hands beside han river and and sit on a bench and you put your head on his shoulder and the both of you watch the starry night.

"so when are you going to enlist?" you asked him while looking at the sky

"2-3 weeks from now,I still need to cope up with our album launching and and some of my activties but don't worry i'll spend much of my free time with you" he said as he leaned his head against yours.

"it's okey if you can't spend much time with me,I can understand you" you said

"nope i wanted to,i want to spen much time with you cause 2yrs of being apart from you will be like hell' he said as he look at you and hold your chin and kissed you and kissed him back.

after the kiss heechul dragged you somewhere.

"hey where are we going?" you asked him while he drags you and he smiles and he hired a taxi and went to the nearest mall.

"what are we going to do in here?" you asked him but he didn't said anything and drags you to a shop where they sell couple shirt and a lot of couple stuff.

"what are doing here?" you asked him

"buying some couple stuff" he said as he handed you a brown shirt saying i found my soulmate, a pair of grey hoodie and a grey pants and a checkered polo for couples.

"hey why did you bought a 3 pairs?" you asked him while looking at the 3 pairs of couple shirt in the basket.

"well i just wanted to wear it and experience wearing it with you before i go to my enlistment" he said and he dragged you to the stall where there are alot of couple bracelet,rings and etc.

he bought a couple bracelet and asked if they can engrave "i love heechul" at you bracelet and " i love yuna" at his. he even bought a couple phone keychain, phone holder, and finally a couple ring saying your my love engrave unto it.

When you saw all the stuff you were touched and he holds you hand and put the ring on your fingers.

"Yuna ah! this ring is the sign of my love for you and it also a sign that you're the only girl for me" he said and kiss you in the forehead and you hold the other ring and put it on his finger.

"heechul ah! this is also a pormise that i will love you forever and i will never leave you and im willing to wait for you how long it takes you to punish your duty to our country" you said and kiss him on his cheeks.

after buying couple stuff you two went home and he walked you to your apartment and kiss you and you kiss him banck and say goodbye to each other.

"yuna ah! Saranghe!" he said and waved.

"na do saranghe! heechul" you said and went inside your apartment