im scared

There is always a rainbow after a rain

That morning the atmosphere in the dorm was changed it become peaceful. leeteuk and heechul are already talking to each other and everybody was shocked.

"hey hyung,have you seen tom and jerry last night? it was hilarious" heechul said as he laugh so hard.

"yup i have watched it and it was funny" leeteuk laughs with heechul while everybody looks at them weirdly. (imagine that they laugh like that)

"looks like they make up" ryeowook whisper to sungmin

"yup, i think so too" sungmin whispers back at ryeowook

"look at them it seem's that nothing happends between them" donghae said to siwon while looking at the two.

"yup you're right,but Thanks to God that they made up cause if they didn't it still awkward to eat with them" siwon said and donghae nodded.

"they are really weird hope i dont end up like them" kyuhyun thoughts while looking at them weirdly.

"so guys we need to go now,manager kim is waiting for us down stairs" yesung said and everybody grab their things and went down.

meanwhile in your apartment when you woke up that morning you feel dizzy again and you limb hurts so you went to the bathroom and grab a pain killers at the medicinal cabinet and drank it and after that you took a bath and went to your office.the whole day you experience pain in your limb and you still ignore it and drink pain killers to prevent the pain from getting worse and super junior members went to their different schedules and practices and that night heechul wents to yor apartment. he knock on the door and he saw you ang hugged you.

"hi jagiya" he said after the hug.

"hi there jagiya,what are you doing here?" you asked him.

"i just wnated to visit you and asked you about tomorrow" he said and enter your apartment.

'so what do you want to ask about tomorrow?" you asked him

"i just wanted to know if what your mom and auncle wants and also your brother" he said excitedly.

"ow jagiya you shouldn't do that" you said to him

"but jagiya i wanted to so please can i gave them something?" he pleaded you and you just smile and gave up

"okey and whatever you gave them i know they would love it" you said and he was so happy.

'really? Im excited for tomorrow but a little bit scared" he said

"why are you scared by the way?" curious about him

"what if they wouldn't like me? what shall i do? or what if they asked me to break up with you? i would die if that happends" heechul said while panicking you just laugh at his expression.

"you watched so may drama's haven't you? cause you are over reacting" you said while giggling then his face become serious and he holds your hands and look at you straight into the eye.

"if that things happend jagiya, i would die" he said with a serious tone

"what thing?" you asked confused

"if the two of us break up and somebody steal you away from me,I will die, i never wanted to lose you cause for me you are my life nad you are my everything" he said with a serious face while looking unto your eyes and with that you softened cause you feel his loved for you is real.

"jagiya can i asked you something?" he asked

"what is it?" you said while looking at him.

"Why aren't you close with your uncle?" he asked with that your eyes grew and tears started to fill up your eyes. he saw that and wipe it.
 

"why are you crying jagiya? did i do something to upset you?" he asked you just look away

"tell me okey,just like you always do for me I will listen and always be here for you" he said while wiping your tears.

"you see Im not that close to my uncle or should i say my step dad, after my dad died when i was four my mother married another man after a year cause she said that she can't take care of us all by herself and when she got married my step father didn't like me cause he said that i really look like my father. so he keep quarreling me but he loves my brother and changed his name next to him while me?he didn't gave any attention to me and he even asked my mom to gave me to my grand parents that's why i grew up in shindo island with my grand parents and i moved here when i was in college and rent apartment away from them cause he said he doesn't want to see me again." you said

while crying heechul was shocked cause he never seen you cry even before and he never knew that your stepdad treats you that way so he feel guilty and sorry for asking about it. cause heechul only knows that your not close to your stepdad but he didn't know that your stepdad treats you bad not until now cause you opened up to him.

"jagiya ah! im so sorry if i brought that topic" he said with a sad expression on his face.

'no it's okey,atleast i have told you about our relationship" you said and put your head on his chest nad cried.

he comforts you like you comforted him when he has a problem. you never opened to anyone about this before but right now you did cause you loved heechul whole heartedly. and he keeps on comforting you until you fall asleep and when he saw that you're sleeping he carries you in bridal style and put you in your bed.he then gazes at you and put your lose hair strand at you ear and kisses your forehead.
 

"jeong mallo saranghamnida yuna ah! (i really love you yuna) thanks for opening up to me and and for always being their for me" he said and place a cover on you and put note at the table beside your bed and leave your apartment.