Can i go?

There is always a rainbow after a rain

When Jeong il-woo called you,you turn around and face him.

"what is it bro?" you asked him.

"do you guys want to have some coffee with me?" your brother said you look unto heechul for permission and he nods. the three of you went to a near coffee shop and talk.

"so guys are you free for tomorrow?" jeong-il woo asked.

"yup,i don't have my work tomorrow donsaeng,why?" you said

"well I'm just thinking if you guys wanted to accompany me at shindo island,you see i got 2 days break and I want some fresh air and I also wanted to visit our grand parents" your brother said while sipping his coffee.

you look unto heechul and asked him.

"are you free for tomorrow and for this sunday?" you asked him.

"yup im here we don't have schedules and any activities" heehcul said with that you and jeong il-woo smiles.

"so hyung that means you're coming with us?" jeong il-woo asked.

"Not so sure bro but i'll try,I'll just call your sister if Im going to come" heechul said as he put down his coffee.

"so if you guys are coming when can see each other at the port tomorrow around 9am" jeong il-wwo said and finishes his coffee after they all finishes their coffee they vid goodbyes to each other and went home.

While driving

"yuna ah! are you going with your brother?" heechul asked you"

"yes, I misses my halmeoni and harabeoji,hope you can come" you said while looking unto him.

when the both of you arrived at your apartment,he walked you to your apartment bldg abd kisses you and he left after he saw that you were inside already. when he arrived at their dorm he saw his groupmates watching some movies. so he came to them and watch also."

"oh you're already here hyung" donghae said.

"yup,ahmm leeteuk hyung can I ask you something" heechul said and everybody's eye is on him now

"what is it?" leeteuk said and shifted his gaze to heechul.

"can I go for a vaction for tomorrow until sunday? I will be back on sunday night I promise" he begs like a cute puppy.

"where are you going?" siwon asked him.

"In shindo island hyung, Im going to visit my relatives there" heechul said.

"you have relatives there?can I go hyung? i want to go to shindo island" ryeowook said.

"me too,me too I want to join" Sungmin said while raising his hands like a kid.

"it's a family reunion,you're not allowed to come" heechul lied and sungmin and ryeowook pouts.

"wei! unfair we want to go...we want to go..." they said and doing some aegyo and acting like 3yrs old.

"sure hyung,we don't have any schedules for two days so you can go" leeteuk said with that heechul eyes grew with excitement and hugs leeteuk.

"thank you hyung,thank you" heechul said as he hugged leeteuk.

"hyung..I can't breath" leeteuk said as he struggles at heechul's hugged.

"ow sorry hehe my bad" he said and rub his temple.

"are you sure you don't want to bring those two" leeteuk said while pointing to ryeowook and sungmin who looks devastated.

"sorry hyung but they can't" heechul said and went to his room and called you after hearing that sungmin and ryeowook pouts even more."

"aish you two stop it,you're irritating" the evil maknae said.

"you can go there sometimes guys and you still have schedules tomorrow" leeteuk said as he pats the head of the 2.

phone conversation wiht you

"yoboseyo?" you said while watching tv

"jagiya ah! it's me" heechul said.

"ow hi there jagiya, why did you call?" you asked him

"im going with you tomorrow in shindo island" heechul said with that you became happy.

"really? are you sure?is it okey with your leader and manager?" you asked worriedly.

"yup,it's okey with them and we don't have any shcedules for 2 days so I can go" he said excitedly.

"okey I'm just going to tell my brother call you after 10 mins" you said and hanged up

phone conversation with jeong il-woo

"yoboseyo noona?" jeong il-woo asked you while eating some chips.

"yoboseyo woo-woo ssi,I just wanted to tell you that were going with you tomorrow in shindo island" you said to him.

"really?wow im so happy that the both of you will join me." jeong il-woo said

"really?gomawo donsaeng.." you said with an excited tone.

"okey sis everything for you i'll going to pick you up there at your apartment at 8am okey?" jeong il-woo said ang hanged up.with that you called heechul immediately.

Phone conversation with heechul

"yoboseyo?" he said

"yoboseyo jagiya my brother is going to pick us up tomorrow around 8am in the morning be sure that you're here before 8am okey?" you said to him.

"okey jagiya i will,rest now,i love you" he said.

"i love you too" you said and hanged up.

"my brother is going to pick us up at 8am tomorrow." you said excitedly.

"really?okey im going to fix my things" he said and hanged up.