suspicious sungmin

There is always a rainbow after a rain

The morning heechul woke up with a bright smile in his face. knowing that you are willing to wait for him and that he had a courage to bought things for couples for the both of you.

He got up from bed and start to prepare himself for his activities that day, he wears the things that you bought last night.

He wears the checkered polo, the bracelet, he even uses the cellphone accessories that he bought and put the ring on the necklace and wears it.

When he finishes his daily preperation he went out and ate breakfast with his groupmates,while eating the other members saw the new stuff that he bought and suspect something.

"hey hyung are those accessories new and also your shirt?" siwon asked

"yup,i just bought it yesterday" heechul said as he ate his breakfast.

"hey wookie have you seen his phone holder,bracelet and keychain?" sungmin asked.

"yup why?" ryeowook said as he ate his cereal.

"aren't those for couples?" sungmin whisper to ryeowook.

"i don't know" ryeowook said and shrugged his shoulder.

meanwhile you were eating at your apartment you also wear the same polo like heechul the checkered couple polo's that you bought and also all the accessories.

after having breakfast you went out of your apartment and rode the elevator and the members of super junior arer downstairs at the lobby of their apartment building.

Some went to the van while sungmin and donghae run back to their apartment to get something while they run they accidentaly bumped in you and you fell on the ground all the things in your bag scattered at the lobby.

"Oh my gosh!" you said as you picked up some of your things. sungmin approaches you and appologize.

"ow ms. im so sorry" he said while pulling you up and donghae saw what happened and help you picked up your things.

while picking up your things sungmin's eye grew large cause he saw same accessories that heechul have on his phone on your phone, you also wears the same bracelet and same polo. donghae saw that sungmin was a little shocked so he tap it's shoulder and bring sungmin back to reality.

"hey minnie wake up,are you okey?" donghae asked.

"nothing" sungmin said and helped you again.

"Thanks by the way" you said and fix your things on your bag.

"nope problem and im sorry if we bumped in to you" donghae said and sungmin just looked unto yuna.

when yuna went away. Sungmin lloked at donghae and shake him.

"hyung,hyung,hyung," sungmin said as he shake donghae.

"what is it? Stop shaking me will you?" donghae said as he free himself from sungmin grasp

"have you seen that girl?" sungmin said as he point to the location where yuna wents

"yes and what's with her?" donghae asked irritated.

"have you seen her polo?and also her cellphone and bracelet?" sungmin said.

"nope,and what's the deal with her things?" donghae said.

"aish!!!hyung why are you so blind,that girl wears the same polo as heechul,she even have the same bracelet and cellhpone accessories" sungmin explained to donghae.

"so?what's your point" donghae asked irritated.

"aish! my point hyung is,maybe that girl is heechuls hyung girlfriend" sungmin said irritated.

"if heechul's hyung have a gf he will tell us about it" donghae said and went to their apartment

after grabbing all the things that they left in the apartment the two went in to the van and sungmin wont stop looking at heechul and all the accesories that heechul have that same's with yuna.

"hmmm i know there's something between those two" sungmin said himself as he tap his chin while thinking about what he see before.

sungmin remembers the day when he saw you and heechul together in the bus going to your apartment.

"sooner or later i will know your secret hyung" sungmin said to himself again while smirking.