She has leukemia

There is always a rainbow after a rain

"can you pls tell us what really happends to her?" leeteuk ask irritated

"i will be honest mr.park,your friend suffers from leukemia good thing you had brought her here" the doctor said and upon hearing that leeteuk's eyes and eunyuk's grew large and leeteuk stand from his seat and glare at the doctor.

"she has what?" leeteuk said while glaring at the doctor.

"she suffers from acute leukemia mr.park,that's why i wanted to talk to her family to let them know about her situation" the doctor said and leeteuk got angry and pull him up and grab his collar.

"you're lying right?it's a joke right? Tell me you're JOKING!!!!" leeteuk shout while grabbing the doctors collar

"hyung calm down will you,don't react like this" eunhyuk said as he holds leeteuk shoulder trying to calm him down

"pls calm down,im not lying mr. Park your friend suffers from leukemia and you should be strong for her" the doctor said

upon hearing that leeteuk's knees weaken and he fell on the ground tears and starting to fall from his eyes and eunhyuk comforted him.

"why...why...does she have to suffer this?" leeteuk keep on repeating over and over again and tears are starting to form from his eyes.

"hyung calm down pls and the doctor is right we should be strong" eunhyuk said.

"mr.park i would transfer ms. Kim at room 132 you should go there and pls inform me if her family arrives" the doctor said

"okey doctor we will" eunhyuk said and help leeteuk to stand up and they went outside the doctors office.

meanwhile outside the other members are trying to call jeong il-woo. That time jeong il-woo was busy for his photo shoot when he recieves the call.

Phone conversation:

"yoboseyo?may i know who is this?" jeong il-woo said.

"is this jeong il-woo?" sungmin ask him

"yup and may i know who are you?" jeong il-woo said

"ow this is sungmin of super junior,where are you right now?" sungmin ask him

"you mean lee sungmin of super junior? im on my photoshoot right now,why did you call by the way?" jeong il-woo ask

"it's about your noona,kim yuna" sungmin said with a worried voice upon hearing that jeong il-woo got nervous

"what about her?did anything happend to her?" jeong il-woo ask worriedly.

"she fainted earlier and where here right now at Hyemin gen. hospital  at  Jayang-Dong,Gwangjin-Gu, do you know how to go here? the doctor wants to talk to her family members" sungmin said upon hearing that jeong il-woo eyes widen and drop the water bottle that he was holding since earlier.

"WHAT SHE FAINTED?okey im on my way there" jeong il-woo said and hangged up and automatically ask the director of his photoshoot if he can go and he allowed him and he drive faster to go to the hospital.

end of conversation

"so what did he said?" yesung ask

"he's on his way now" sungmin said and after that they saw leeteuk and eunhyuk walking towards their direction and leeteuk was so weak and he was guided by eunhyuk.

"what happend to him?and how's yuna?" donghae ask eunhyuk while looking to leeteuk upon hearing yuna's name eunhyuk eyes starting to tear up and everybody looks at them.

"what happend to noona? nothing bad happends to her right?" kyuhyun ask and eunhyuk shifted his gaze away from him and all members got worried.

"HYUNG TELL US WHAT HAPPEND TO HER!!" kyuhyun shouts

"Yuna...is fine b....b...u...t s...h...e has a l..e...uke....mi...a" eunhyuk said and tears started to fall from his eyes and also leeteuk and upon hearing that all the members were shocked and weaken.

"you're lying right?" siwon ask him and he shook his head and everybody started to tear up.

"so where is she right now?" donghae ask while sobbing

"she is rm. 132 i think we should go there now" eunhyuk said and everybody nods.