appa i miss you so much

There is always a rainbow after a rain

it's been a few months since the last time you,heechul and jeong il-woo visited your grand parents at shindo island. And Super junior is going to launch thier 5th album the next day after tomorrow.and you still continue to experience the symptoms or signs of leukemia but your scared to go to the doctor because you have fear in the hospital since your dad died when you were young.

 

flashback:

"appa, don't leave us" you said as you hold unto his hands while crying and beside you was your little brother jeong il-woo who was crying as well. while your mom is talking to the doctor.

"yuna ah! don't cry my princess appa is still going to protect you even though im not here, be strong okey?" your appa said as he cupped your face and hugged you and jeong il-woo.

"ne appa! yuna will be strong but appa please don't leave us, saranghe appa" you said while crying and hugging your appa tightly.

"be kind yuna ah! don't change and promise me you will be strong not only for yourself but also for your mom,brother and grand parents specially for appa did you get it yuna ah!?" your appa said as he let go of the hug.

after the hug your appa suddenly collapse and your mom saw it and she called the doctor. the doctors and nurses approaches him immediately and they do some test to him after a few minutes the doctor look at your way and shook his head with that your mom cried and he was hugged by your brother. you were shocked and went to your appa's bed he was already covered by a blanket and you pull it out and cried.

"appa!!!!!appa!!!! pls wake up,don't do this to me,appa!!!!!wake up" you said while shaking your appa's hand but your mom holds your hands and hugged you and you creid even harder.

after that you appa was brought to the morgue and you run to the rooftop of the hospital and cried there. while you were crying there's a boy who looks like a girl approaches you and handed you a handkerchief.

"here you go,little girl you shouldn't cry" the boy said and sit beside you. you rubbed your eyes and look at the boy who sits beside you.

"what happened to you? why are you crying?" the boy asked you while looking unto you and patting your shoulders.

"my appa just died earlier" you said while sobbing.

"you know you shouldn't cry anymore cause wherever your appa as right now i know he's happy and if you cry you will only be a burden to him" the boy said as he stand and offer his hand to you and pull you up.

"gomawo" you said

"no problem" he said and walk away

"what's your name by the way?" you asked him

"heechul,kim heechul" the boy said with a smile and went away.

"im kim yuna,nice meeting you" you shout and he turned his gaze back to you and smile.

"nice meeting you" he said and waved starting that day, you have fallen for that boy

after you meet the boy you stopped crying but the fear of the hospital still hunts you.whenever your in the hospital you remember everything,on how your dad suffers from his illness and the time he died. that's why your scared to go to the hospital.

end of flashback

you woke up that night having sweats all over your head and you stand up from your bed immediately and went to the kitchen and grabbed a bottle of water and you went to the living room while your standing beside a cabinet that full of pictures you saw something and grabbed it and you cried and fell on you knees.

"appa i miss you so much" you said while holding the picture frame which in the frame is a picture of you,your father and jeong il-woo when your father was still healty.

That morning came and you walk out of your apartment and went to your office you did all your work that day but the sadness can still be seen from your eyes. when you got home you saw heechul leaning against your door and when he saw you he approach you immediately and hugged you.

"i miss you jagiya" he said and you hugged him tightly with that heechul knew that there's something wrong with you so he asked you.

"What happened? why do you look so sad?" he asked you while cupping your face

but you hugged him tighter and cry at his chest. heechul was shocked that you cry cause he rarely see you cry when he saw it he hugged you tightly and guide you inside your apartment. Inside your apartment he let you sit unto the sofa and he went to the kitchen and grab a bottle of water and handed it you and hugged you again.

"there,there jagiya stop crying okey?" he said as he pats your shoulder while hugging you.

"tell me what happened and why are you sad?" he said as he looks unto you. you immediately told him about t=your dream.

"last night i have dream of my dad,jagiya i miss him so much" you said and hugged him.

"stop crying now jagiya, if you cry you will only gave him a burden,he was happy now wherever he was, and you should be strong for him" heechul said and you nod and stop my crying.

and remember the day that you first met him at the rooftop of the hospital. he's still the same guy you fell inlove with he never changed.
 

"you never changed you know that,that's why i love you" you said and hugged him and kisses him.