that was the greatest vacation i ever had

There is always a rainbow after a rain

the next morning you woke up early and changed into your jogging attire and went outside your room. when you reach otuside you saw jeong il-woo also wearing jogging attire.

"hey where are you going?" you asked him while his fixing his shorts.

"ow im going for a jog, are you going too?" he asked you and you nod.

"where's heechul?" you asked him while looking for heechul.

"ow he's still changing any moment now he will go out" he said and went downstairs. after a few moments you saw heechul going out ofthe room you blushed when you saw his attire.(imagine that heechul was the one on the picture instead of taec)

"oh annyeong jagiya" he said while looking at you and blushed when he saw your cute attire.

"your going for a jog too?" you asked him

"yup your brother force me to" he said while rubbing his temple.

"really?this jog will be fun" you said and went down stairs and he follows you. both of you saw jeong il-woo waiting for the both of you outside with a small bag on his hands.

"what is that?" you asked him pointing at the bag.

"ow this? this are water bottles and towel for us to use later" he said and started to jog.

"hey wait for us" you saod and follow him and heechul followed too.

"hurry up slow pokes hehe" jeong il-woo said as he jog faster and you followed him leaving heechul behind.

"hey wait for me" he said as he run as fast as the both of you.

while jogging you three arrived beside the shore and jeong il-woo jog along it leaving you and heechul behind. when heechul arrievd at your side he holds your hand and both of you jog hand in hand.

after an hour of jogging along the shore of shindo island the three of you went home and when you arrived there you saw your grandparents eating on the table on the front yard so the three of you went there.

"annyeong! halmeoni and harabeoji" the three of you said in unison.

"annyeong kids" both of them said.

"why don't you sit down kids and have some breakfast" your halmeoni said and the three of you sits and eat while eating your grandfather notice something.

"yuna ah! why do you look so pale?" your harabeoji asked.

"it's nothing harabeoji maybe im just tired fromthe jog that's all" you said and your grandpa just nod tellig that he get it.

during the breakfast heechul saw that you haven't eaten a lot. so he asked you.

"why haven't you finished your food?" he asked you.

"ow i don't have an appetite right now" you said and stand up.

"excuse for a while im just going in to took some shower" you said and went inside.

all of them just nodded and continue to eat breakfast while in your room you went straight to the bathroom and took some pain killers inside the medicine cabinet and drank it cause your limb is hurting so much. after drinking the medicine you took a bath after a few seconds you went out wearing this. and when you went outside you saw heechul already changed wearing this. and jeong il-woo wearing this.

"are you going on a date or something?" jeong il-woo asked while looking at your outfits.

"nope were not, I just don't have anything to wear" you said and went down followed by both of them.

when you went dowstair you sa your grand parents sitting on the couch. yuo approach them and say goodbye to them.

"halmeoni,harabeoji we need to go now" you and jeong il-woo said at the same time and kiss them.

"so you guys are going already?" your grand father asked you

"yes harabeoji i need to be bak in seoul this afternoon I have some interview" jeong il-woo said

"same here harabeoji i need to do something importand and also heechul" you said.

"ow im so sad right now i thought you will stay long here" you grandmother said.

"dont worry halmeoni we will go back if we have free time" jeong il-woo said as he hugged your grand parents.

"yes halmeoni we will go back if we have free time" you said and hugged them

"I will return here with yuna if i have free time harabeoji and halmeoni" heechul said and hugged your grandparents.

after saying goodbye to your grandparents you went outside and went inside jeong il-woo's car and he starts the engine and the three of you waved at your grandparents while crying. heechul saw it and hold your hands after a few minutes the three of you arrived at the port and ride the ferry. after the boat ride you arrived in seoul and jeong il-woo drop both of you into your apartment.

"goodbye guys see you soon" jeong il-woo said and started his engine.

"goodbye woo-woo ssi!" you said and waved at him and he waved back.

the both fo you went into your apartment bldg and he walked you to your aparment. When the both of you reached your apartment he waited for you to go inside but bofore you vould go he holds your hand and kiss you and you kissed him back. after a few minutes he broke it and smile at you/

"that was the greatest vacation i ever had, cause i have you at my side" he said while you blushed about his word.

"im glad you enjoyed it" you said and hugged him and went inside your house.

When heechul saw that your finally safe he went to his apartment and saw his groupmates watching tv. and he went straight to his room and changed and fell asleep. while you enetr your house changed your clothes and fell asleep also.