promise me you'll wait for me

There is always a rainbow after a rain

after the incident that happend in jeju that night everybody tries their best to forget it and leeteuk was back to his olde self and tries his best to control his emotions upon getting hurt by hise feelings for yuna. the boys became close to yuna they even brought her to their MV launching of a.cha.

after the MV launching:

"hi there jagiya" heehcul said as he sit beside yuna and yuna wipe's his face and gave each and everyone a bottle of water.

"good job guys,you all look amazing" yuna said and handed them some towels as well because they do a live preformance of a.cha after the videon have been launch.

"thanks noona" the donsaeng's said at the same time

"thanks yuna shi" the older one's said

"you're welcome guy's" yuna said and sit beside heechul and gave him water and heechul put the water down after he drinks it and hugged yuna.

"hmmmm jagiya i love you" heehcul said and leeteuk saw that and shifted his gaze and control his emotions and everybody just look at them.

"ewww hyung stop being so flirt with noona it kinda irritating" kyuhyun said

"aish you're just jealous" heehcul said and put his tongue out and everybody just laugh.

"im not jealous cause i know im hotter than you" kyu said and smirk.

after the Mv launching everybody went home and a few days have passed and they still continue to promote their album before heechul enlistment. only few days more and heechul will be starting his public service duties.

"so hyung you got only few days till your enlistment so how do you feel now?" siwon ask him while they were in a restaurant eating dinner with yuna.

"im kinda nervous,sad and excited" heechul said and look at yuna

"mixed feeling hyung?" eunhyuk ask and he nods

"well im feel nervous because maybe i couldn't cope up with the things there,sad because im leaving all of you guys specially my yuna and excited because it will be a new experience for me" heechul said as he look at yuna

"i will also miss you" yuna said ang hugged him and heechul heard that yuna was sobbing so he look at her.

"yuna ah! jagiya,don't be sad okey? i will be back and i will never leave you" heechul said.

"aish stop with those mushy sweet things it's irritating" kyhyun said

"you're just jealous find yourself a girl so you can do mushy things with her" sungmin said

"we will also miss you hyung" yesung said

"yah same here hyung" siwon said and everybody agrees

"we will also miss you hyung" the others said at the same time.

"i will miss all fo you guys" heechul said

leeteuk saw it and ignore it but deep inside him he was hurt..hurt so much because of them. all of them continue to eat and talk and after that went home. the other members of super junior went straight to their dorm while heechul went to yuna's apartment and they spend times together.

Yuna and heechul was on yuna's couch lying there. And heechul is hugging yuna and yuna's head is on heechul's chest and they wont stop hugging each other or never letting go of each other.

"jagiya, i love you so much" heechul said as he kiss yuna's head

"i love you too jagiya" yuna said and hugged him tightly.

"jagiya,yuna ah! promise me you'll wait for me okey?" heechul said as he sit beside yuna and pull out his pinky

"i promise heechul ah! i will wait for you" yuna said and locked her pinky with heechul and heechul put his forehead against her and look at each others eye and yuna lay again and heechul went near her and kisses her.(just imagine that this was the scene)

"i will wait for you even it takes forever" yuna said and heechul sofetend and hugged her again.

"don't worry i only took public service so that i will have time to spend with you and my basic training will only last for four weeks and i will be back just for you" heechul said and kiss her again.