I meet the girl of my dreams

There is always a rainbow after a rain

All 10 members of Super Junior wakes up early and to prepare for their schedules. While having breakfast Heechul's arrived and joined them everybody's eyes are now on him. he notices it and ignore them.

"hey hyung,where have you been last night?" Kyuhyun asked heechul. heechul's almost choke by the sudden question.

"ahhmmm...ahmmmm.sorry, what did you said?" heechul asked again

"I said were have you been last night and why didn't you join us?" kyuhyun said.

"Ow about that, I went to my noona and talk to her about something" heechul lied said from preventing his friends on asking him more about it.

"ow...so what did you talk about?" eunhyuk asked

"some stuffs about our business" heechul said while eating.

"are you sure you're not the guy we saw last night?" sungmin asked heechul was shocked by the question but answered it again.

"nope, after I have talk with my noona I went back here" he said.

"ow I must been mistaken" sungmin said and ate his cereals.

" i told you,It's not him" siwon said and ate his pancake.

"thank God they believe me" heechul thought.

after having breakfast all of them went outside and rides the van when it arrives and all of them started they're practice. during thier practice Heechuls phone keeps on ringing.

(No other is heechuls ringtone)

"wait guys I just going to answer it" he said and picks up his phone he smiles when he read the caller I.D.

"yoboseyo my jagiya yuna ah!? what made you call me?" he said and smiles.

"ow i just wanted to ask you if you can drop by at my apartment later?" you asked him.

"okey what time?" he asked you

"after your practice text me if you're on your way here okey?" you said to him.

"okey jagiya, saranghe!" he said and smiles and put his phone down.

during their break leeteuk and eunhyuk went to their radio show kiss the radio. on thier way there leeteuk stop his car in front of a convenient store to buy something.

"I'm just going to buy something wait for me here okey?" leeteuk said to eunhyuk after it he wears a cap and a shades so that his fans would not notice him.

"okey hyung" eunhyuk said as he waits in the car.

inside the convenient store.

"hmmm what should i bought?" leeteuks asking himself on what drinks he should bought.


while he was thinking on what to bought, you just entered to the convenient store and greeted the ahjumma.

"hello ahjumma do you have jasmine tea here?" you asked the ahjumma and then she pointed you where leeteuk was standing.

you went there and stand beside leeteuk and greets him.

"annyeong!" you said with a cute smile

seeing your smile make's leeteuk smile and blushed at the same time cause he find you cute at your outfit.

"annyeong" he greeted you back.

"what are you looking for?" you asked him while peeking up a jasmine tea and a bottle of soya milk.

"something to drink that would heal my sore throat." he said while looking at you

"well pears with honey are a simple and effective remedy for coughs and sore throat. My grandmother used to do this for us when we were little and it was effective, you should try it." you said while grabbing some honey and a pears and handed it to leeteuk.

he was so amazed by you then blushe whenever you smiles at him.

"well thanks and I will follow your advice"he said while grabbing the pear and honey at your hand.

"advice? i haven't told you yet how to make it hehe" you said while giggling.

"ow yeah! i forgot, so do you know how to make that?" he asked you.

"yup! all you have to do is Cut the pear into pieces and drizzle generously with honey. Steam in a poaching cup for about ten minutes and then eat it, that's all" you said and smile to him again and walks to the counter and he follows you.

"thanks by the way, and ahjumma Im going to pay for what she bought" leeteuk said.

"no you shouldn't have to" you said but he still insist it.

"well it's my token of gratittude for your help" he said and smiles at you.

"that would be 20,000 won sir" the ahjumma said and leeteuk handed her the money and gave you your drinks.

both of you went outside and it started raining.

"oh shoot I forgot to bring an umbrella" leeteuk said while looking to his car.

"so do you have a car?" you asked him and then he nodded.

"if you want I can walk you there" you said pulling out the umbrella from your bag.

"oh no I'm fine you shouldn't have to" he said while looking at you and rubbing his temple.

"no it's okey think it as my gratittude to your kindness" you said and put the umbrella above you two.

"okey"leeteuk said and you walk him to his car.

"well this is my car" leeteuk pointed at the car infront of you two.

"okey go in now",you said as you guided him with an umbrella.

"thanks by the way" he said and enter his car and open his window.

"welcome" you said and he was about to go but he called you.

"hey!" you turned around and look at him

"hmmm..do you need something?" you asked him innocently.

"i forgot to ask your name" he said and rubbed his head.

"ow my name is kim yuna, I worked there as a marketing associate" you said and pointed at a building near the convenient store.

"okey, by the way im park jung soo" he said and put his arm out and shook hands with you.

"nice knowing you jung soo ssi" you said

"by the way this is my friend his name is hyukjae" leeteuk said while pointing at eunhyuk who was wearing a bonet and glasses so you didn't notices them because they are on disguise.

"ow hi there hyukjae ssi..nice meeting you" you said and waved

"i think I should go now the rain is getting havier" you said and waved goodbye to them.

"okey goodbye yuna shi" they said in unison and started their engine and went to the studio where the kiss radio was located.

"hey hyung who's that she's pretty" eunhyuk said.

'ow i jst meet her at the convenient store and she helped me" leeteuk said.

"helped you with what?" eunhyuk asked

'with something,and i think i found the girl fo my dreams" he said while driving with a smile.

"wow our leader was in love" eunhyuk teases him.