it's the best barbecue i ever had!!

There is always a rainbow after a rain

you woke up around 6 in the evening and you saw that you're in your bed. and try to remember what happend.

"why does Im here in my room?who put me here?" you asked yourself and remember that you fell asleep during the bike ride when you and heechul was riding a bike earlier that afternoon and smile as you remember it.

"he mus be the one who put me here" you said and went to the bathroom and changed your clothes and went down.

When you arrived at the sala you saw heechul and jeong il-wootrying to watch some movies and arguing about what move should they watch.

"titanic is the best" heechul said while holding the dvd of the titanic.

"it 's it's full of drama and romance,i hate it..let's watch narnia it's better" jeong il-woo said as he holds the dvd of narnia.

"i can't understand that movie and it's so boring" heechul said as he rolled his eyes.

"it's not boring,it's cool we can learn a lot of things here about faith" jeong il-woo said as he stand and went to the dvd player.

When he almost got there heechul stand also from his seat and stole the dvd from jeong il-woo and push him tyring to put the titanic on the dvd player but jeong il-woo was so fast he push heechul also and heechul lands his on the floor.

"haha you deserve that" jeong il-woo laugh while pointing to heechul. heechul stand up and push jeong il-woo so he also land on the floor.

"haha you deserve that also" heechul said as he laugh and jeong il-woo stand and push heechul out of the dvd stand.

"move" he said as he push heechul

"you move" heechul said as he push back jeong il-woo.you saw that and came near them and stop them from hurting each other.

"hey guys stop it" you said as you stop the both of them from pushing each other but they still continue it and they accidentaly pushed you that makes you fell on the ground with that they stop figthing and look at you.

"yuna ah! are you okey?" heechul said as he approach you.

"noona are you fine?" jeong il-woo asked as he help you to stand. you stand immediately with their help and both of them argues again.

"it's your fault" they said in unison while pointing to each other.

"hey guys stop it, can you pls stop fighting" you said but they didn't listen again.

"it's your fault if you didn't push me she would never fall" they said again in unison. you were irritated because of their arguing so you shout.

"STOP IT BOTH OF YOU!!!!! you're acting like you an 8yr old kid,grow up will you" you said and walk out of the living room.

both of them panicked and follow you. you went outside of the house and walk unto the garden to breath some fresh air and they saw you and went near to you.

"if you two will still argue pls leave me alone" you said as you walk away from them. the two look unto each other and followed you.

"hey yuna ah! were so sorry we didn't mean to hurt you and promise we won't argue again" heechul said as he hugged you from behind.

"yes noona hyung was right were so sorry for acting like kids and promise we won't fight again" jeong il-woo said as he uses his aegyo on you with that you smile and hugged them.

"so where's halmeoni and harabeoji" you asked jeong il-woo and break the hugged.

'ow they're on their way home they just went somewhere" jeong il-woo said as he look unto the house

"shall we go in? and watch movies?" heechul said and you and jeong il-woo nodded and went inside the house and into the living room.

you enter the living room together with them and jeong il-woo asked the maid to prefer popcorns and soda for the three fo you and your the one who chooses the movie to watch cause you don't want the two fight again and you have choosen to watch the fireproof. thye minutes later the maid gave you the food while watching the movie heechul became emotional.

"huhu i wish if we get married jagiya we wouldn't fight like that" he said while sobbing. you llok unto him and hold his face.

"it will never happened promise" you said and kisses his forehead.

"stop it it irritates me" jeong il-woo said as he glares at the two of you and you both giggle and continue to watch the movie.

"I wish the ending of our love story would be just like them jagiya" heechul said and holds your hand.

"it will I promise" you said and hold his hand tighter.

when the movie ended you grandparents arrived home and you saw them holding a few plastic bags on their hand.

"what is that halmeoni" jeong il-woo asked while getting the bags from your halmeoni.

"ow we bought some pork,chicken and beef we're going to have a barbecue" your halmeoni said and went to the kitchen

upon hearing the word barbecue. jeong il woo and heechul face lighten up and smile like freaks.

"yipee barbecue!!!!" jeong il-woo and heechul said as they squeal like a girls.

all of you went to the backyard and started to cook the barbecue. heechul and jeong il-woo started the fire and cooks the barbecue while you and the maid made some salad and some other food to eat and your halmeoni and harabeoji prepares the table after cooking all of you sit on the table outside the garden and started eating when heechul ate's the barbecue his eyes grew large.

"it's the best barbecue i ever had!!!" he said and continue to eat . you and your brother along with your grand parents laugh at his reaction cause you all guys find him cute.

after having barbecue all of you went again to the living room and watch some movies again this time your watching Indiana Jones.

"wow harrison ford was a great actor" jeong il-woo said.

"yup he is dear" your halmeoni said.

"i wish i can be like him"jeongil-woo said as he sipped his soda.

"you are great actor of your generation son" his grandfather said and jeong il-woo smile.

"really harabeoji?" jeong il-woo asked his grandpa and it nods upon hering that he smile.

"yes you are a great actor bro and also a great singer" you said while sipping your tea.

"ye's hyung your sister is right" heechul said and jeong il-woo just smile feeling great about your comments.

you guys continue to watch it and when it ended all fo you went to to your own rooms. beofre you enter your room heechul hokds your hands.

"jagiya ah! saranghe!" he said and kisses your forehead and went to his room.

"saranghe!"you said and enter your room and all of you fall asleep that night with a smile on your faces.

 

 

 

authors note:

Fireproof is a 2008 American Christian drama film released by Samuel Goldwyn Films and Affirm Films,[2] directed by Alex Kendrick, who co-wrote and co-produced it with Stephen Kendrick. The film stars Kirk Cameron, Erin Bethea, Ken Bevel, Perry Revell, Stephen Dervan, Eric Young and Jason McLeod.

A heroic fireman locked in a failing marriage accepts his father's challenge to take part in a 40-day experiment designed to teach both husband and wife the true meaning of commitment in this faith-based marriage

 

you should watch it guys it so great!!!