tears

There is always a rainbow after a rain

"that's how we've met and became together" heechul said as she holds yuna's hand with full love on his eyes and and kiss her on the cheek.

"wow that was so romantic" shindong said

"yeah! you two are meant for each other"  donghae and yesung said at the same time.

Leeteuks heart crushes even more when he heard your stories, he feels like he doesn't exist and the two of you are really not meant to be.Eunhyuk saw the pain in leeteuk eye's and he hold his shoulder and talk to him.

"hyung are you okey?" eunhyuk asked.

"yup im okey" leeteuk said and smile but his eyes became teary.

whenever he saw heechul and yuna being sweet and happy together with other members he just want to shout or kill himself so that he wouldn't feel the pain.

"are you sure noona you don't have a little sister?" kyuhyun said.

"ow im sure why?" yuna said

"well i thought you have,cause if you do i'll court her" kyuhyun said and wink at yuna

"hey she's my girl" heechul said and hug yuna.

"noona if you're mind change,you can have me instead of him" kyuhyun joked and wink again to yuna.

"hey stop flirting with my girlfriend" heechul said as he throw the napkin to kyuhyun but kyuhyun dodge it and stuck his tongue out

"you miss me,and want can i do hyung noona is so pretty,you two doesn't look good togehter but we do,right leeteuk hyung" kyuhyun said and leeteuk was out of his world.

eunhyuk saw that leeteuk wasballing his fist with so much hurt that can be seen from his teary eyes so he tap him to prevent him from crying.

"hyung get hold of yourself" eunhyuk whisper while tapping his shoulder and he regain his senses.

"hyung are you okey?" kyuhyun asked.

"ow yah why did you ask?" leeteuk asked him

"cause im talking to you but you're not responding" kyuhyun said and the others have a concerned look upon him.

"don't worry guys Im okey" leeteuk said.

"are you sure your okey?" yuna ask him and he smiles at her.

"yup im okey yuna shi but i think i should go now" leeteuk said

"why so sudden hyung?it's fun to stay here and talk to yuna noona" sungmin said.

"I just remember I have to meet my mom" leeteuk said and stand from his seat.

"are you sure you're okey hyung?" heechul ask him and he just nooded

"i will go with you" eunhyuk said with concern but leeteuk stopped him

"no it's okey hyung you should hang-out with them" leeteuk said and look at the others

"are you sure?" eunhyuk asked with concern

"yup im sure,gotta go guys" leeteuk said and started walking but yuna followed him and handed something.

"jung su ssi wait,you might need this" yuna said and handed him a bottle of chocolate milk drink and leeteuk smile.

"thanks yuna shi"he said

"take care hyung" the others said and waved and leeteuk waved back at them with a smile on his face but eunhyuk just look at him with concern.

at the restaurant the others continue talking and teasing yuna and heechul but in the other part leeteuk was driving his car while crying so hard. when he was about to turn he almost hit a group of girls but Thanks to God he didn't hitnthem but he end up banging his head on the car.

"aish stupid driver,are you okey yue?" nana said asked yue who was on the ground and she look at the car.

"yah im fine but is the driver fine? yue said

"aish yue you shouldn't worry about him,he almost hit us,stupid driver" shoyeon said and help yue stand

and the grils started walking but yeu glance back at the car but nobody went outside.

"hey yue stop looking at that stupid car,the driver is so stupid he didn't even apologizes to us" lily said

"hope he's find" yue said

and yue run to her friends. While inside the car leeteuk was still crying and keep hitting his head at the steering wheel of his car.

"pabo,you pabo leeteuk,why do you have to fall for the girl that your hyungs girlfriend?" leeteuk said and hit his head even harder and cry even harder.

"why do i have to fall for you yuna shi,i love you so much but it also hurt so much seeing you happy wiht another guy and that another guy was my friend heechul" leeteuk said and cried even harder.

and he continue to drive and went somewhere. he went to the nearest sea and when he arrives there he run as fast as he could to the shore but he fell on the ground and he cry even more while trying to get up but he can't he have no strength so he just sit there in the sand and he continue to cry  and shouts.(just imagine that he cries like this)

"YUNA I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHY DOES IT HURT SO MUCH TO LOVE YOU?????? WHY DIDN"T YOU CHOOSE ME????WHY ALL OF THE PEOPLE WHYN DID YOU CHOOSE HEECHUL HYUNG TO BE YOUR BOYFRIEND?? I HURTS SO MUCH!!!!!!!" leeteuk shout and