sleep over

There is always a rainbow after a rain

monday morning comes and you woke up early from a good night rest with a smile on your face and you went straight to the bathroom and saw again the red spots on your body. you keep on looking at it and wondering what is it and ignore it again. and changed to your office attire and went out to your room and ate some breakfast and leave for office.

meanwhile at super junior dorm heechul wakes up and changed his clothes and went straight to the kitchen and saw his groupmates eating and he sits with them.

"so hyung how's your vacation?" donghae asked.

"well it was so amazing the best vacation ever" he said as he drinks his coffee

"really? hmmmf i hate you cause you didn't let me join you" sungmin said as he pouts turn his gaze away from heehcul.

"me too hmmf" ryeowok said as he snob heechul.

"so what did you there hyung?" siwon asked him.

"well me and my cousins took a bike tour along the shore of shindo and we also ate barbecue and took a morning jog yesterday" he said while chewing his bread.

"really?wow that's cool" yesung said.

"I don't care about your vacation" kyuhyun said and sippe his coffee

after eating all of them went to Sm Ent. and pratice for thier upcoming album. all of them worked hard to memorize all the dance step and sing the song beautifully. afternoon came and some of them went home and some went to thier schedules. Heechul went straight to the apartment with yesung and donghae while the others have their own schedules. When he arrives home he called you.

'hello jagiya are you home?" he asked you.

"im on my way jagoua why?" you asked him.

"can i visit you and have dinner at your house?" he asked

"okey you said just wait for me okey?" you said

"text me if you're near the apartment so that i can walk you home" he said and you said yes and hanged up

after 30 minutes heechul received a txt message from you saying that your near the apartment. upon reading that he stands up and xhaged his clothes and went out of the apartment. he waited for you at the bus stop he wears cap and shades so that he's fans wouldn't recognize him. after a few minutes your bus stop at the bus stop and you saw heechul standing there you waved and went near him.

"hi there jagiya how are you?did you wait long?" you asked him.

"hi there jagiya,im fine and don't worry i just arrived here" he said and both pf you started walking inside the apartment. heechul saw how y you look at your dress and he blushed. you saw it and asked him.

"are you okey jagiya?" you asked him worriedly

"y--ye--yesss--sss" he stuttered while answering.

"you face is red, do you have a fever or something?" you asked him and hild his forehead.

"im fine don't worry jagiya" he said and you to continue to walk to your apartment.

when the two of you arrives at your apartment you went to your room and changed and wear this after that you went outside and saw heechul watching tv. you went to the kicthen and open the fridge you didnt see anything to cook and you went to heechul at the living room.

"jagiya would you like to accompany me at the supermarket?" you asked him

"oh! sure why?" he asked while looking at you.

"you see i forgot to buy food hehe" you said while laughing and rubbing your temple. heechul saw how cute you are and he stands up and ruffles your hair.

"het cut it out!" you said and he just smile and hold your hands and the both of you walks outside and he wears his disguise.

When the both of you arrives at the nearest supermarket at your apartment heechul grabbed a push cart and he let you stand infront of the cart like a child. and then he pushed it fast you hold unto the cart tightly while laughs then he stopped and hugged you. and he let you stand again in the cart and get all the food that he can see. you two spent some fun times at the supermarket while pushes the cart and you grabbed the food. after shopping you two went home and cooked some dishes tigether and after that ate and watch movies.

while watching movies heechul lays his head at your lap and your caressed his hair. you felt thirsty and stands up when you stand you almost fainted good thing heehul was there to catch you.

"are you okey jagiya?" he asked you while guiding you to sit.

"yup a litlle bit but i felt dizzy" you said while holding your head.

"okey wait here i will get some medicine and water" he said and went to your room and grab a medicine from the medicine cabinet and grabbe a glass of water from the kitchen and handed it to you.

"here you go drink this so you would feel better" he said

"thanks" you said after a few minutes when you feel okey he asked something

"can i spend the night here, i mean can i sleep here?" he asked you.you were shocked at his question.

"why do you want to sleep here?" you asked him.

"im worried about you what if something might happend to you, no one will be here to help you and don't worry i wouldnt do anything to you" he said. if took you some more minutes to think but approved it.

"okey as long as you don't do anything crazy" you said to him and he smiles

and call leeteuk to tell him that he's not going home that night cause he has something important to do and leeteuk approves. and you went to your room and he guides you and pull out a pajamas for couples that heechul bought at your 4th monthsary.

"here wear this:" you said and handed him the pajamas.

he wear it and and you also changed into your pajamas before the two of you sleep he sits down and you also sits down beside him and he holds your forehead and lean in against his. and he tired to kiss you but you put your finger infront of your lips preventing him to kiss you, he pouts when you did that but you hold his hand and ask him to stand and hugged him after the hugged he cupped you face and kiss you. after the kiss you both sleep embracing each other at your bed and have smile on your faces.