Fainted

There is always a rainbow after a rain

 You woke up that morning feeling a little bit dizzy. When you stand up you almost fall cause you feel a little sick. But you continue to prepare yourself for work.while in the dorm of the super junior all of them went out early for their practice and the tension between heechul and leeteuk can still be seen.  heechul's still ignore Leeteuk while leeteuk keep on staring at his food and unto heechul. they still didn't talk to each other and didn't bother to talk the whole breakfast.

"are they in a fight or something?" donghae asked to siwon while whispering.

"I dont know either but it look like it" siwon whisper back
"Are they fighting?" ryeowook asked sungmin who was busy eating.

"hmmmm i don't know but it has been two days that they started not talking to each other" sungmin said.

"let's go now guys we need to go to our practice" Kyuhyun said standing up from his chair and changing the atmosphere at the dining area.

"you go first guys,i will follow you all soon,I need to do something first" leeteuk said and  ohters nooded and went out.

while they are walking heechul walks slowly and called you.

"yoboseyo jagiya, how are you?" he asked

"Im doing good and you?" you asked back

"fine,im on my way now with the other for our practice,I miss you and I love you" he said

"take care and dont push yourself too hard okey?I miss you too and i love you more" you said and hanged up the phone.

after 20mins of preparing for office you walk out of your apartment and headed downstairs and leeteuk also went downstairs. when the elevator opens leeteuk saw you walking out of the bldg so he called you. (that time he wears nerdy glasses so you didnt recognize him)

"yuna shi!" he called you and waved. when you heard that someone is calling you, you turn around and saw leeteuk running towards you.

"ow jung su ssi..goodmorning" you greeted him with a smile he blushed when he saw your beautiful smile and when he saw your outfit.

"goodmorning so where are you going?" he asked you

"i on my way to my office" you said

"would you like me to drive you there?" he asked you

"Ow im fine don't worry, i wouldn't want to trouble you" you said while waving you hands infront of him saying that you're fine.

"no i insist and you wouldn't be a trouble and aside your office is on my route so it doesn't bother me at all" he said while smiling at you.

'okey as you insist" you said and went out leeteuk turn his back at you and pump his hand in the air with happiness.

"YES!!!!!" he said you didn't notice what he did but you heard him.

"what did you said?" you asked him.

"nothing" he said and walk to his car

when the both of you arrived infron of his car. he went to your side and open the door but when you're about to enter the door. you feel dizzy and sick and your vision became blurry and you fainted. good thing leeteuk was on your side when that happends and catch you automatically. he panicked when he saw you fainted.

"OMG! what shall I do?I dont know his apartment #" he asked his self and carry you in bridal style and brought you to their dorm cause he doesn't know what to do.

when he arrived at their apartment he put you down on his bed and place a blanket over you. he saw that you look pale and sweat was all over your face. he put his hands on your forehead and he feel that your temperature was high and you have a fever. he called his manager immediately .

"yoboseyo leeteuk ssi"  manager kim junghoon said.

"hello hyung, can you cancel all my schedules today?" he asked him

"why?" mangaer kim junghoon asked him

"I have a little problem right now you see Im not feeling well and my head hurts right now, I can't able to stand" he lied to his manager so that he can take care of you.

"oh! key rest for now,I will take care of your schedules,do you need someone to accompany you there? if you want I can send someone from your group to take care of you" manager kim junghoon said to him with a worried tone.

"no hyung Im fine by myself,thanks for the help" he said and hanged up after that he change.

He took care of you for that day. when he saw that you're sweating he wipe it, he even wipe you with a towel with a warm water and when your cold he even put covers on you. when he saw that you're sleeping well he went our from the room and cook some porridge for you to ate. meanwhile heechul trying to call you but you didn't answer his call so he got worried cause you're not the type of person that didn't answer his calls. His bandmate saw that he looks so worried so they asked him.

"hyung are you okey? you look worried" ryeowook asked him

"im fine but yes im worried" he said and still contact you but still you didn't answer his call so he got worried a lot.

"calm down hyung,don't get so nervous" siwon said and sit beside him and comfort him

heechul's still worried but continue his activities that day. when you walk up you saw an unfamiliar place and you saw that it isn't your room.

"where am i? what happened?" you asked yourself while holding your head and stand up from the bed and went out from the room.

you walk to the corridor until you heard some noises in the kitchen and went there. when you arrived there you saw leeteuk having a hard time cooking so you smile and approaches hin.

"do you need some help with that?" you asked him he was shocked that he ehard your voice and turn arround

"what are you doing here? you should stay in the bed you're still sick" he said and holds your shoulder worriedly.

"nope it's okey,i"m feeling better now" you said to him.

"are you sure?" he asked you and you nod.

"yup,so what happened earlier?" you asked him.

"you fainted and i dont know what to do so i brought you here in our apartment, is that okey with you" he asked you while rubbing his temple.

"really? so i fainted earlier,Thanks for bringing me here and I dont mind and thanks again for your help" you said with a cute smile. seeing that leeteuk automatically blushed

"so do you need help with that?' you said pointing to the porridge that started to burn.
 

leeteuk smells that his porridge was starting to get burh so he panicked.

"OMG! what shall I do?' he said and hold the pot  and brought it to the counter forgetting to put towel on the handle so he was burned.

"ouch!!!"he said while blowing his hands.

you approaches him and hold his hands and blew it for him and pull him to the sink and pured water unto his hands and after ityou asked him if where the medicine kit and he pointed it to you and went there and grab it and  you put some cream to his hands. he can't stop blushing when you did that to him.

"there it will get better soon" you said and went to the burned porridge and started to scoop it.

"what are you doing?" he asked confused.

"Im going to ate it" you said and sit at the table and started eating his cook porridge. he was shocked and pull the porridge away from you/
"what are you doing?" he asked you

"eating it!" you said and grabing back the porridge

"but it's burn" he said

""so? you cook it for me and you have a hard time cooking it,it so mean of me if I didn't ate this" you said to him and with that he softened and he sits and ate with you.

"so how's the taste?" he asked you

"it taste great" you said with a smile and he blushed again.
"thanks by the way" he said

"for what?" you aksed him

"for this" he said and shifted his gaze to his hands.

"it's nothing compared to what you did for me, I should be the one saying thank you" you said to him with a smile and he blushed

after eating you went to the living room and look at the photo's that was there  you were shocked when you notice that it was heechul who was with leeteuk and a picture of all the member of super junior.(here you didn't met anyone of the members personally you only see them at their MV or with picture that was shown to you by heechul)

"so jung su oppa was leeteuk and he wa spart of super junior,OMG im dead" you said to yourself.leeteuk saw you looking to the picture so he approach you.

"what are you looking at?" he asked and stand beside you and he saw that you're holding a picture of heehcul and hangeng.

"so you're from super junior?" you asked him,he was a bit shocked that you didn't know that he belong to the group.

"yes,why didn't you know us?" he asked you

"no it's not like that you see Im not into kpop but I kinda know you're group" you said and looked down

ashamed that you didn't notice that he was leeteuk of super junior but he was shocked that you didn't know him and didn't go crazy when you heard that he's leeteuk of super junior with that he falls for you more but he didn't know that you're heechul's gf. (here you started ot know super junior when you started dating heeechul)