since when did you know about us?

There is always a rainbow after a rain

yuna and heechul was busy eating their dinner when they heard noises outside yuna's apartment.

"it's your fault that their gone, you stinky ert!" sungmin yelled

"no it's your fault,you pumpkin head!" kyuhyun said.

When sungmin heard that kyuhyun called him a pumpkin head he tackle him down and they tackle each other a yuna's door.(just imagine that thye tackle each other like that)

"you are you calling a pumpkin head?you evil maknae" sungmin said as he was on top of kyu and trying to hit him.

"you are! you're only the person here that looks like a pumpkin" kyuhyun said as he was on top of sungmin and trying to hit him.

Inside the apartment

"what's that?" you said as you heard noises infront of your apartment.

"what?" heechul said as he chew on his food.

"I think I heard noices from outside" yuna said.

"noices?" heechul asked and look at the door and later he heard persons screaming outside the door.

outside apartment

"why are you so stubborn?your so evil" sungmin said

"im not stubbor it's you" kyuhyun said

"im not its you!" sungmin said

the two still continue to argue outside the apartment and yuna became worried about the noices that he heard outside.

"shouldn't we stop that noice?" yuna asked heechul while looking at the door.

"don't mind them let's just eat" heehcul said

but the noices became more louder and heechul mbecame irritated

"aish! why are they so noisy? they disturbing my meal" he said

as he stand up and went to the door to be followed by yuna from behind, When heechul went to open the door his eyes grew large and also yuna cause they saw sungmin and kyuhyun fighting now kyu was on top of sungmin trying to hit him and they all got some bruises.

"what the?" heechul said

"OMG! stop fighting pls,your huritng each other" yuna said as he approaches kyuhyun to get him off to sungmin but heechul stopped her.

"i will do it" heechul said as he help kyu to get off from sungmin

"come here kyu" heechul said as he helped kyu to stand up and yuna helped sungmin to stand up.

"are you okey?' yuna asked sungmin and sungmin just stared at her blankly.

"aish! you two why are you fighting? and why are you here?" heechul asked them

"let's get them inside first to apply first aid to thier bruises before you ask them with some question" yuna said as he dragged sungmin inside and kyu and heechul followed.

While they were inside yuna went to her room and grab the first aid kit. while he was in her room the two was confronted by heechul.

"why are you here? are you following me?" heechul said upon hearing that sungmin's and kyu's eyes grew

"no hyung" the two denies but heechul glares at them and they got scared and tell the truth

"yes hyung were following you it's all his fault" kyuhyun said as he pointed to sungmin.

"what?you're also part of this so don't blame me" sungmin said

"but your the mastermind of this" kyuhyun said and the two kept on fighting and heechul's got irritated so he hit them both at the head.

"apayo!!! why did you do that?" the two said in unison.

"you're irritating" heechul said and sit down while he glared at the two and yuna went out from her room and approaches the two.

"hi you're sungmin and kyuhyun right?" he aske them and the two just nod.

"well Im kim yuna heechul's girlfriend so nice to finally meet you guys" yuna said and smile and the two just blushed at her smile.

"ni...ni...nice t...t...o me....e....t you" the two said in unison while stuttering

"are you scared of me? don't me scared I dont eat people" yuna joked and wink at them and heechuls still glares at the two yuna saw it and scole heechul.

'stop scaring them" yuna said

"okey" heecdhul said

and she sits beside kyu and put out some medicine at the box and cure sungmin's and kyu's wound because of the fight that they have done.and all that the two can do was wince at the pain but yuna blew itnwhenever they wince because of that they blushed so hard and she put some bandage on their wounds.

"it's done,you two will be fine now" yuna said and stand from the chair and sit beside heechul.

"thanks" the two said in unison

"no problem,have you eaten dinner?" yuna said and asked them and the two shook their heads.

"oh my,come let's go the kitchen and i will prepare food for you two" yuna said and she stands up from her chair and went to the kitchen to cook for them.

while yuna was on the kitchen the two talks to heechul.

"so do mind sharing me why the two of you followed me here?" hecchul asked them

"we followed you because were so curious about you" sungmin said.

"curious about me on what?" heechul asked

"you see I already knew that you have a gf but you haven't told us anything about this" sungmin explained and kyu nod

'since when did you know about us?" heechul said

"only yesterday,but since the day I and ryeowook saw you with her I already have my suspicions but you denied it so i set it aside but when i saw her yesterday wearing and having the same items as yours my suspicions got bigger and started following you two and then I saw that you're dating and I have confirmed then that you two are in a relationship" sungmin explained

"so you only knew about that since yesteday? so why do you want to confirmed if we have relationship?" heechul ask