waiting for him

There is always a rainbow after a rain

It's was friday night and you are waiting for Heechul outside the building of SM Entertainment. You are glancing and your wrist watch while waiting for him.

"8:30 pm,hmmm he said he's going to be out by 8;00 pm, where is he now?" you said as keep on waiting for him outside.

meanwhile at the Super Juniors practice room.

"hey! chullie do you want to join us? were going to eat bulbogi" Eunhyuk asked Heechul while brushing his hair looking infront of the mirror.

"nope I would pass for now guys, sorry!" Heechul said as he was packing his things. and then he look at his watch.

"shoot, I'm late" he said and stand up after finishing to pack his things.

"hey  hyung where are you going? aren't you coming with us?" Shindong ask him while lifting his bag from the floor.

"nope! i have to do something important,maybe next time guys" he said and walk out of the practice room.

"well I think it's only gonna be us, no Heechul hyung" Yesung said after seeing heechul's walk out of the practice room.

Heechul's keep on glancing at his watch with a panic expression.

"shoot I'm late,she must be waiting for me down there since earlier" heechul said as he waited for the elevator to open.

As soon as the elevator open Heechul ride it immediately and as soon as it open's he run as fast as he could and reach the place where you are waiting for him. He saw you waiting in a bench outside of SM Ent. He saw you looking at the starry night with a smile in your face. Seeing you like that he smiles and approaches you.

"hey there jagiya, sorry I'm late" He said apologitically while rubbing his temple.

after hearing his voice you turn your head where the voice is coming from you stand up with a smile on your face and approches him.

"Hi there jagiya, what took you so long?" you asked him and hugs him and then he hugged you back.

"the practice ended late, I'm so sorry" he said while letting go of the hug and looking at you.

"It's okey,so where are we going now?" you asked him standing beside's him.

he puts on his glasses and hat to prevent his fans of following the both of you and he put's his hands against yours and the both of you started walking along the street of gangnam-gu.

"where do you think chullie's gonna go?" Shindong ask his bandmates.

"i don't know,he's kind of weird since lat year" sungmin said as he shrugged his shoulder.

"don't mind him okey guys? let him be, maybe he has to do something important" Leeteuk said and pick up his bag.

"so hyung are you coming with us?" Kyuhyun aksed leeteuk and he shook his head.

"nope!maybe next time, I have to go to Kona Beans my mom is waiting for me there" leeteuk said to s and went outside the practice room.

"ow! so sad hyung I wanted to spend time with you" Ryeowook said while pouting.

"if you want you can come with me to my moms cafe" Leeteuk said and ryeowook brighten up and went along with leeteuk to kona beans.

"so i guess guys only 7 of us will be going out" Eunhyuk said while looking at the 6 other members who still there at the practicce room.

"yup it's only us" Siwon said. and went out of the room to be followed by the others.

leeteuk and ryeowook went to his car while leeteuk was driving ryeowook notices a guy that looks like heechul.

"hey hyung, isn't that heechul hyung?" ryeowook said while pointing to a guy wearing blue hat and a nerdy glasses.

Leeteuk followed ryeowook gaze and he saw heechul walking along the yeoksam-dong st along gangnam-gu with a girl on his side.

"his with a girl hyung, do you know if that is his girlfirend?" ryeowook asked while looking at leeteuk.

"i don't know either wookie ssi! I never heard anything from him and we don't know either if that's guy is really heechul" leeteuk said while shrugging his shoulder and focusing on the road.

"so where do you want to eat?" heechul asked you while looking at you.

"i don't know either,it's your choice" you said looking at him back.

"I have an idea! we should go to Black Angus steak house, it is located here along yeoksam-dong" heechul said with a smile and then you nooded and went straight to it.

(Black Angus steak house really exist it is located at the same address mention above)