how she became my girlfriend

There is always a rainbow after a rain

it's bee two months since heechul and yuna met. every afternoon when heechul wasn't busy or not on thier tour he and yuna always went out they always go to Cheonggyecheon stream and always hang out there putting their feet unto the water and talking and after went to a near cafe to drink coffee or hot chocolate or sometimes went to the nearest mall ang go shopping.(imagine that it was heechul and yuna)

"the weather now is so fine" yuna said while swaying her feet unto the stream and heechul smiles.

"yeah it was so nice" he said and put his hands into the water and splash some water to yuna.

"hay what is that for?" yuna asked

while heechul continue to splash her some waters and yuna put her hands infront of her from preventing her to be wet.and when heechul stopped yuna get a chance to take a revenge and she splash heechul some water too.

"hey stop it" heechul said and yuna just stuck her tongue out

and heechul grab her hand and pull her up and carry here in bridal style and pretend to throm yuna into the water and yuna hold at his neck tightly when heechul saw that he blushed.

"sorry" heechul said and put yuna down

"it's nothing" yuna said and they started to dry their feet and wear their shoes and walk to the nearest cafe and eat.

for the past two months that was their routine and one day heechul decided to confess to yuna but he doesn't know what to do so he ask hongki and Jof trax for help.

"guys i nedd your help,do you know how to confess to a girl?" heechul asked them

"why are you confessing to sulli or sohee?" hongki teases him

"no it's not them they are just my friends,this girl is different she's special and i want to confess to her" heechul said wiht a smile and J and hongki just look at him weirdly.

"so what she look like hyung?" hongki asked.

and heechul put out his phone and show hongki and J yuna's picture.

"wow she's cute man" j said.

"so you know or have any idea on confessing to a girl?" heechul asked them.

"what is her like hyung?" J asked heechul

"well she's a simple girl,who can easily get happy for a simple things like giving her a balloon or a candy" heechul said.

"so that's it man your problem are solved" hongki said

"so what are your plans hognki?" J asked him

"just gave her a lot of balloons and confess to her" hongki said

and with the help of the two they search the net to find the best confession he could ever do and end up renting up one of the private room of puffin cafe and with the help of the two they put a lot of ballons in the room and they even bought a strawberry cake.and heechul asked yuna to meet him that afternoon in that cafe.

when yuna arrives there's a guy waiting for him outside holding a rose and handed it to her(the guy was hongki) and guided her to the private room and honki put a handkerchief on her eyes before they went in and J of trax arrived and hold's yuna's hand and guided herinside

and when they were inside J started playing his guitar and hongki started playing the organ the sound was played is JUST YOU by super junior and they sing it when yuna heard the song she immediately removed the handjkerchief from her eyes

and her eyes grew when she saw a lot of balloons in the room and two handsome guy was singing and a moment after that a handsome guy went near him and kneeled infront of her holding a balloon and that guy was heechul.

"would you like to be my girl friend kim yuna?" heechul asked and yuna just stares at him while blinking her eyes because she can't believe that heechul was confessing to her.

when heechul didn't hear any response from yuna he frown and stand up and almost left but yuna grab his wrist and turn him around and hug him si tightly and pecked his lips when yuna did that heechul was shocked but regain his senses and hugged yuna tightly.

"is that means yes?" heechul asked and yuna nooded

and J and hongki stop playing and clap their hands and yuna turned around and realizes that the two are there so he hide her face and the two approaches them and congratualted them.

"congrats guys,and don't be shy ms.?" J said.

"yuna,kim yuna and your voice was so amazing and also you" yuna said shifting her gaze from J to hongki

"thanks you and by the way im hongki of f.t. island" hongki said and kissed yuna's hand and wink heechul saw that and hit his head.

"ouch it hurts" hongki said

"she's my girl so don't flirt with her" heechul said as he hide yuna from his back and hongki just laugh

"by the way im Jay kim of trax" jay said and shook yuna's hand

after they met hongki and J left yuna and heechul alone in the room and the dance at the song that was played on the ipod that J has left and after that they ate.

 

authors note"

accoring to my research Jay and Hongki was one of heechul's bestfriend next to geng.