meeting them

There is always a rainbow after a rain

The next day comes Yuna and heechul are in the restaurant InterContinental Seoul Coex (3 Asem-Gil, Gangnam-Gu, Seoul (2.0 km from SM Entertainment.) While you were there heechul saw that you're nervous so he talked to you.

"jaigya are you okey?" he asked you

"im nervous jagiya,what if they wouldn't like me?" you said to him

"why are you saying that they wouldn't like you? of course they would like you you are the most amazing girl I ever they would ever meet" heechul said and with that you calmed down.

"is my dress okey?" you asked him while fixing your dress

"yup you're dress is amazing you look stunning" he said and you blushed by his statments. and heechul wears this.

"why did you suddenly decided that we should meet i thought you dont want me to meet them?" yuna asked him while they are waiting for the others.

"i just wanted for you to meet them and we couldn't hide it anymore becuase sungmin and kyu already knows about it and it will only cause trouble if we stay quiet about it or we still hide it from them and soon i will be enlisting it would be better if someone would look after you" he said whuile holding yuna's hand and yuna softened.

meanwhile in the van with super junior members on thier way to the Coex

"who do I have to wear this?" eunhyuk whine.

"aish hyung don't whine okey,you look human today at your outfit" kyuhyun said to whinning eunhyuk.

"what do you think of me?some kind of animal?" eunhyuk asked kyu agrily.

"it's not me who said that it's you,you stupid monkey" kyu said

"what did you call me?" eunhyuk said angrily at kyu and almost hit him but leeteuk had stop him.

"will you guys pls stop fighting?" leeteuk said adn the two stop figthing.

after a few minutes the van arrives at the COEX and they all went down a lot of girls keep staring on them becuase they look amazing at their outfit.(just imagine that they wear like this just ignore hankyung and kangin imagine that the others wear this kind of outfit sorry about this)

"Have you find heechul hyung?" ryeowook ask

"im still looking for them" shindong said.

"same here,there lots of people here" yesung said.

"oh..oh..i foung them" sungmin said excitedly.

"where?" others aks at the same time

"there,they are there" sungmin said as he point where heechul was sitting and they approaches them.

"hi hyung" all said at the same time

"ow hi guys,sit down" heechul said.

"so where's noona?" kyuhyun asked while looking around.

"ow she just went to the rest room" heechul said after a few minutes a waiter came and they order foods and a few minutes later yuna came.

"so where is noona?what taking her so long?" kyu asked

"why are you excited by the way?" sungmin asked him and kyu blushed.

"I thought so, you ert" sungmin whisper and kyu just look at him

"im not" he said defending himself and them yuna came.

"hi guys, sorry if it took me so long" yuna said and sit beside heechul

when Leeteuk saw Yuna his heart broke into pieces.he can't believe that the girl that he likes is heechul's girlfirend.

"guys this is my girl friend Yuna" heechul said while holding yuna's hand and introduce her to the others.

"hi guys nice meeting you,Im Kim Yuna, im heechul's girlfriend" yuna said with a smile on her face and when she saw leeteuk and eunhyuk she smiles at them.

"hello there jungsu ssi and hyuk jae ssi nice meeting you guys again and thanks for the last time jungsi ssi" yuna said and leeteuk just smiles.

"ow it's nothing and you shouldn't be formal you can call us leeteuk oppa nad eunhyuk oppa" leeteuk said and smile

Eunhyk saw that Leeteuk was sad even though he smile cause he know that leeteuk likes yuna since the first time he saw her. and everybody was shocked that yuna knows eu hyuk and leeteuk specially heechul.

"you know them?" heechul asked her with a surprise expression.

"ow yup, i know them jungsu ssi even help me before and im sorry if i havent told you about that hope your not mad i kinda forget about it." yuna said and apologizes to heechul

"oh it's okey,thanks for the help hyung so when did you meet?" heechul said amd asked yuna.

"ow it was before we went ot shindo island" yuna said and heechuls nods and also the others

"it's nothing" leeteuk said

"so hyung you already meet before why didn't you told us?" kyuhyun asked

"ow i never thought that she was heechul's hyung girlfriend and that he has one" leeteuk said.

"ow about that guys i will explain it later we should eat first" heechul said as the food arrives

"oh so rude of us,by the way im siwon,choi siwon" siwon said.

"oh hi siwon, i already know all of you but i haven't meet you in person not until this time and im so glad to meet you" yuna said.

"we are also glad to meet you" the others said at the same time and started eating.\

While they are eating eunhyuk saw that leeteuk can't stop looking to yuna with hurt that can be seen from his eyes.

"are you okey hyung?" eunhyuk asked leeteuk .

"yup im fine hyung" leeteuk said

but there's sadness and disspointment that can be seen from his eyes specially when heechul fed yuna and the two of them did sweet things infront of him.Leeteuk feels that his heart has been stubbed a hundred times or it was broken into hundred pieces. while the others are so happy that they saw heechul with a unexplained happiness that can be seen from his gesture and from his eyes that they never saw from him before.