almost caught

There is always a rainbow after a rain

after having dinner both of you rode a bus home to your apartment, you and heechul lived at the same apartment but different building. while on the bus you can't stop glancing at heechul..he saw it and asked you.

"is there something in my face jagiya?" he asked you with his left eyebrow raised of being curious.

"Nope you don't have" you said while waving your hands infront of him saying that it's nothing.

he chuckles seeing your reaction so he put his hands on your head and start messing your hair.

"hey!stop it!!" you said and punch his chest.

when you did that he was a bit shocked and then tickles you. both of you can stop laughing like crazy at the bus and all the people are looking at you two. when you guys notice it both of you stop teasing each other and look away while blushing.

at Kona Beans

after leeteuk help his mom at the cafe he went home with ryeowook.

"mom we have to go it's already late" leeteuk said as he kisses his mother.

"take care jung soo ssi!" his mom said as she hugged him.

"bye ahjumma's" ryeowook said to leeteuk's,sungmin & kyu's mom and kisses them.

"take care guys and say to our son to call us" sungmin annd kyu's mom said in unison.

"ne ahjummas I will tell them" ryeowook said and went out with leeteuk.

while the other members eating bulgogi.

"wow that was delicious!" shindong said while rubbing his tummy.

"yeah! i was so full" eunhyuk said.

"hey hyung let's go home I want to sleep already" sungmin nags.

"why are you nagging us all of a sudden?" kyuhyun asked.

"cause I'm tired" sungmin pouts.

"aigoo! you're so cute minnie ah!" yesung said while pinching sungmin's face.

"hey cut it out!" sungmin said and glares at yesung.

"wooh calm down sungmin ah!" eunhyuk said and ruffle his hair.

"stop it!" sungmin said.

"stop it guys, and sungmin ah! don't worry were going home were just waiting for the van" siwon said as he smile at sungmin.

after few minutes the van arrives and they all went inside. while on their way the bus where heechul and you was on stopped because of the traffic and next to it was the van where the other members was on. and when sungmin turn his head to his right side he saw heechul seating in the bus with a girl beside them. his eyes widen and call his hyungs.

"hyung's..hyung's" sungmin said while shaking kyuhyuns shoulder.

being an evil maknae kyuhyun's hit sungmin head.

"aww! why did you hit me for?" sungmin asked kyu while holding his head.

"cause you keep on shaking me and It made me feel dizzy" kyu said.

"aisH! stop fighting will you guys?" eunhyuk said as he grab his pillow and put it on his face.

"I think I saw heechul hyung with a girl" sungmin said and everyone's attention was on him and looking at him with wide eyes.

'what? his with a girl?where?" everybody said at the same time

"there at the bus" sungmin said and pointed at the bus. but when the others shifted their gaze at the bus it already left.

"where's the bus?" shindong and donghae asked in unison.

"i think it left guys cause it's green light already" siwon said while pointing at the moving bus in front of them.

"ow..ow..ow..ahujussi follow that bus palli!" eunhyk said to the driver of the van and he nods and follow the bus.

while following the bus there's someone who crossed the street all of a sudden that causes their van to stop. making kyu falls unto his seat,eunhyuk hit his head at the drivers seat and shindong hits the window cause yesung and sungmin was all over him while donghae bumps his head unto yesung's head. and only siwon was safe cause he sitted infront with a seatbelt on.(there guys always wear your setbelt so you wouldn't experince it hehe)

"get off me" shindong said while pushing yesung and sungmin out of him.

"ouch!!!? hyung it hurts!" yesung while rubbing his .

"can you pls get off me?" sungmin said as he pushes yesung off him cause yesung fall on top of him after being pushed by shindong.

when yesung was back on his seat, sungmin sits back unto his chair and rub his back.

"it hurts! why are you so heavy by the way?" sungmin said as he rub his back.

"my head hurts,yesung your head was so hard" donghae said as he rubbed his forehead.

"my head hurts, ahjussi why did you stop all of a sudden?" eunhyuk asked the driver.

"cause if I didn't sir we may get into an accident or I may hit someone" the driver said.

"yes he's right there someone who crossed the street all of a sudden that's why he stops" siwon said as he protects the driver.

"my and back both hurts!!!" kyuhyun said as he sit back unto his sit.

while that is happening the bus where heechul and yuna rides came to a stop and they went out and go inside the apartment located at jayang 3(sam)dong, gwangjin-gu south korea.