Detective sungmin

There is always a rainbow after a rain

That day Sungmin keep on thingking about yuna and heechul if they have relationship or not. he gathered all the information he could get from others.

"hey wookie ah! can I ask you something?" sungmin said as he approaches ryeowook who is busy playing games on his phone while taking a break from practice of their a.cha dance.

"hmmmm,what is it?" ryeowook said as he shifted his gaze from his phone to sungmin.

"can you recall what is the look of the girl that we saw together with heechul hyung before?" sungmin asked ryeowook.

"HMMMMMMM let me think first hyung" ryeowook said as he imagine what you look like.

while sungmin stomp his foot on the groud impatiently while waiting for ryeowooks answer.

"so hyung have you recalled it?" sungmin aksed ipmatielty.

"ow yah hyung sorry,i remember now,she looks a litlle bit like ji yeon of t-ara with black straight hair" ryeowook said while looking unto sungmin. (just imagine that you look a little bit like her)

with that statement sungmin's eyes grew bigger and he run outside the practice room. while ryeowook just look at him with a questioning face.

"Oh my Gosh,it's the same girl I saw earlier,she and heechul's hyung date before looks the same and they also got the same things" he said when he reached the bathroom and he look unto his reflection unto the mirror and laugh like crazy.

"HaHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAA" sungmin said as he laugh evilly.

While he's laughing jonghyun just came out of the cubicle and look at him like his kind of a psycho.

"what happened to you?" jonghyun asked sungmin while washing his hands and still glaring at sungmin.

"ow me?haha nothing,i just kinda practicing my evil laugh at my upcoming drama hehe" sungmin said as he scratch the back of his head.

With that jonghyun just nod and walk away from the bathroom and still glaring at sungmin. after jonghyun have left sungmin breath heavily and look again into the mirror and smirk.

"now you will be caught heechul hyung" sungmin said and went out of the bathroom.

That afternoon their practice ended early and each and everyone was given a free time to rest. others went home and others went somewhere to have fun. while sungmin is fixing his things he heard heechul talking to someone on his phone. being curious and a detective he listened to the conversation.

phone conversation

"hello there,it's me,can i ask you out? do you want to go to the lotte world?" heechul said as he walked out of the practice room and sungmin followed him listening to the conversation.

"oh really?yah sure i want to,where are we going to meet?" you asked him excitedly.

"hmmm..i just pick you up there at your office and let's take a bus to lotte world if you want" heechul said as he smiles and pump his hands into the air.

"ow sure what time will you pick me up?" you asked him.

"oh i will be there for about 20mins from now" heechul said as he look at the watched that you gave him.

"ow okey,i'll wait for you my shift has already been over" you said

"okey wait for there,bye" heechul said

"bye love u" you said.

"same here" he said and hangged up.

end of conversation

after the conversation heechul look at his back to see if someone was there but sungmin has hide himself fast so heehcul didn't saw him and heechul went to the elevator and went down. SUngmin followed him immediately when he arrives at the lobby of SME he saw heechul walking out of the building wearing bonnet and sunglasses so he put on his hoodie and nerdy glasses and went out to follow heechul. He saw heechul rides a taxi, so he hired a taxi and ride on it.

"sir kindly follow the taxi over there" he said pointing to the taxi where heechul was on. and the driver just nod and follow heechuls taxi.

15mins later heechul's taxi came to a stop and sungmin saw it and asked his taxi driver to pull over.
 

"just stop here sir,here's the payment and keep the change" he said as he handed the driver the cash and started following heechul.

"thanks sir' the driver said and sungmin just waved his hands.

while he was following heechul he saw you went out of a convenient store holding two cans of soda's in your hand and when you saw heechul you gave him the other on and both of you started  walking to the nearest bus station.

"hi there jagiya,here you go' you said to heechul as soon as you saw him and handed him the soda.

"thanks,let's go now?" he asked you and you nodded and started walking to be followed by sungmin.

"now i will have the proof that you have gf hyung,hahahaha" sungmin said as he followed both fo you and took out his phone and took a photo of you together whil walking in the street hand in hands.