Sora's plan

There is always a rainbow after a rain

when heechul propsed to yuna leeteuk walk away and lock himself in his car and cried all night because he felt hurt because the girl that she loved was already engaged to his friend.

it's been a week since heechul proposed to yuna and eunhyuk can see how sad leeteuk was because of the sudden proposal of heechul to yuna he felt that he can never wins yuna's heart anymore and he started to cry everynight  even he show to everyone that he was happy but deep inside his heart he was really hurt, his heart was really broken because it was his first time to love somebody like that and that somebody was now heechul's fiancee and wife to be.

that day leeteuk have a shooting with Kang Sora for We got Married and he still show everybody that he's okey but the truth is he's not. leeteuk was reading his script when Kang sora approaches him.

"annyeong leeteuk ssi!" kang sora said with a smile and sit beside's him and leeteuk ignore her

"i heard that the love of your life was already engage,tsk tsk...i feel sorry for you,you cannot love her anymore poor you" kang sora said while shaking her head and leeteuk got irritated to her.

"so what if she's already engage?it doesn't mean i don't have the right to love he anymore" leeteuk said

and throw his script unto the floor and walk out and went to the back door of the house that they are using for the shooting and he punch the wall because of so much irritation. leeteuk didn't know that kang sora followed him and smirk when she saw that leeteuk was really hurt and she approaches him again.

"i told you before she can never be yours,she only love heechul and not you,and she will never loved you,the only one that will love you here is me,why can't you see that?i hate to see you like this she is just using you" kang sora said to leeteuk and upon hearing the last word that kang sora said leetuk slapped her and kang sora's eyes grew and look at leeteuk.

"why did you do that?" kang sora ask him while she was holding unto her cheeks

"you can insult me and tell whatever things you like about me but never in her because you don't know her and she's not using me" leeteuk said and walk out again but this time kang sora holds his arm and pull him and she hugged him

"why can't you just like me leeteuk ssi?just forget her and loved me instead" kang sora said while tears are flowing from her eyes and leeteuk didn't look at her

"i will only love her and nobody else" leetuk said and pull his arm and walk back inside the building leaving kang sora crying.

"you will regret doing this to me" kang sora said as she fell on the ground and continue to cry and leeteuk went to a room and lock it and cried there.

"im sorry kang sora but i will only love yuna" leeteuk said while crying inside a vacant room.

after that incident leeteuk went to the hospital to tak care of yuna he even take care of her even though yuna was already engage to heechul when he arrives at yuna's room he saw yuna smiling and he approaches her and he hold his emotions infront of her so that yuna wouldnt notice that he was hurt.

"what are you doing there?" leeteuk ask yuna when he saw yuna smiling while looking at the window

"there's a rainbow over there look!" yuna said pointing to the rainbow in the sky and leeteuk look at yuna with his eyes that is full of love.

"isn't it pretty?" yuna said and smile again and suddenly grab leeteuk's hand and leeteuk eyes grew when yuna did that yuna pull him beside her bed and handed him something.

"this is for you" yuna said and handed leeteuk a box and leeteuk open it and saw this and he look back to yuna

"what is this for?" leeteuk ask her

"a simple thank you gift because your always there for me,i know you have been called angel that's why i gave it to you" yuna said with a smile.

"thank you" leeteuk said

and he hug her and kiss her in the forehead and yuna was shocked by the sudeen actions of leeteuk but they didn't know kang sora was at the door of yuna's room taking pictures of their actions. She captured the moment when leeteuk hug yuna and kissed her on the forehead and when yuna handed leeteuk a gift.

"ow im so sorry i was just happy that you gave me this"leeteuk said while showing yuna the keychain that she gave him

"ow it's nothing" yuna said while blushing and leeteuk can't stop blushing as well and kang sora took another picture and smirk.

"now let's see if what heechul's reactions gonna be when he saw this" kang sora said with a smirk and went away holding her phone.

"this is my time for revenge yuna shi, i will show this picture to your loving boyfriend so that you two will get into a fight and leeteuk can all be mine after that" kang sora said to herself and went away.