detective's evil plan with the evil maknae

There is always a rainbow after a rain

That night when sungmin went home he immediately went to his room and plan another plan to make heechul confess that he has a girlfriend. later that night after heechul went home Sungmin felt hungry so he went to the kitchen and found the evil maknae eating some ramen.

"hey why are you still awake?" sungmin asked while getting some food from the fridge and heat it.

"can't you see im eating duh?" kyuhyun said while eating his ramen.

"oh yeah!right,my bad" sungmin said as he sits down and ate his food.

while they were eating sungmin got an idea and look unto kyu and smile weirdly. kyu saw that and just look at him weirdly.

"what's your problem?" kyu said as he drinks the broth of his ramen.

"i don't have a problem but heechul hyung do and i need your help for that" he said as he wiggle his eyebrow. and kyu just glared at him.

"okey what is it?if it's silly i dont want to help you" kyu said and eat his ramen.

'it's not silly it's reasonable" sungmin said as smirk.

"so what is it?" kyu asked sungmin

"okey here's the deal,do you remember before when I said i saw heechul hyung with a girl?" sungmin asked kyuhyun

"yup i remember and I still remember how my hurts and also my back that time" kyu said as he rubbed his remembering the accident (in can be seen on chptr 3)

"forget about that accident thing,this is far more important" sungmin said to kyu.

'so what is it?" kyu asked him.

'you see i recently found out that heechul hyung has a gf" sungmin said with that kyu automatically got choked by his ramen.

"hmmm...ahmm.WHAT DID YOU SAY?" kyu asked him.

"I said he has a gf,you see heechul hyung" sungmin said.

"how did you know that?" kyuhyun asked suspiciously.

"you see hyung,earlier i saw a girl in this apartment near the parking lot who has the same item's and polo like heechul hyng has been wearing earlier" sungmin said as he ate his food.

"maybe it's just a coincidence" kyu defend

"no it's not...i even study the girls accessory from his phone holder,to her keychain,to her bracelet and even her polo, it's the same with heechul hyung and i know that things are for couples since the start" sungmin said

"maybe it's just a coincedence" kyu defend again

"it's not earlier i followed heechul hyung and he went to that girl's office and pick her up and they even went to lotte world and I follow them but I haven't followed them all night because some fans recognize me and surrounded me and i even took some photo's of them both" sungmin said as he show the picture to kyu and when kyu saw the picture his eyes went large and he was surprised.

"what the?it's heechul hyung and whose that girl?" kyu asked sungmin pointing the girl at the picture

'i dont know her name but as far as i remember she was the girl i saw with heechu hyung before and sseing them together and having couples item made my theory into a reality,that heechul hyung has a girlfriend and he's hiding it from us" sungmin said to kyu and kyu just nod.

"so what's your point?" kyu asked him

"here's my point,i want you to help me find out when those two started dating and where does she lived in this apartment and why heechul hyung haven't tell us about it and who is she" sungmin said

"okey but how can we do that?" kyu asked him

"let's follow them,i will follow heechul hyung and you follow the girl you should know a lot of info about her and we will solved this issue like a puzzle with the info's that we gathered about them" sungmin said.

"hey why did i have to follow the girl i didn't even know her and heechul hyung is always with us I should be the one follwing him or we shoul two follow or imvestigate about the girl" heechul nags at sungmin

"okey hyung i will help you to gathered info about her" sungmin said

"that's good,so when are we going to start?" kyu asked while he smirked.

"tomorrow,let's talk about it" sungmin said and both of them went to their room.