married?????

There is always a rainbow after a rain

Friday comes and excitement can be seen on heechul's face his, his groupmate saw it and start teasing him.

"why do you look so excited hyung?" sungmin asked.

"it's nothing hyung, Im just just excited about something" he said and smile weirdly and his groupmates just looks at him weirdly.

"what's up with him hyung?" kyuhyun asked with a disgusted face.

"i don't know either" eunhyuk said while heechul's smiling like an idiot imagining on what will happened that night.

"Heechul's Imagination"

"heechul ah! you're so handsome, I like you to be my daughters husband" your mom said with a huge smile on her face seeing the handsome heechul.

"gomawo,eomeoni I would like to marry your daughter" heechul said.

"you should marry as soon as possible cause I want my step-daughter to have a handsome husband, gave me a lot of grandxhild okey?" your auncle said with a huge smile or should I say smiling like a clown does.

"really?wew i would be happy" heechul said with a huge smile on his face.

."Hyung mg sis is so lucky to have a handsome bf such like you" your brother said as he pats heechuls shoulders.

_------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In the church still part of heechul's imagination.

"you kim yuna take this handsome man as your lawfully wedded husband for richer or for poorer,in sickness and in health, till death you apart" the Pastor said.

"I do" yuna said while looking unto heechul with loving eyes.

"yes!!!!!!!!" heechul thought as he floats like a balloon with birds flying beside him in the mid air.

"heechul ah! heechul ah!" you waved infront of him and he came back from his senses and smile at you.

"you kim heechul take this young lady as your lawfully wedded wife for richer or for poorer,in sickness and in health, till death you apart" the Pstor asked and heechul nods like crazy..

"yes!yes!yes!and yes!!!!!" he said with a huge smile on his face and won't stop nodding.

"Now I pronounce you husband and wife,you may now kiss the bride" the Pastor said. And heechul was so excited and lick his lips and he lift up your vail when he was about to kiss you he stopped.

"why did you stop jagiya?" you asked him and he blushed and gulped and cupped your face and slowly making his way to kiss you. when he was about to kiss you.

"WHAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!" he shouts cause your face have changed into Shindong's face who was pouting and wants to kiss heechul. (imagine that leeteuk was heechul)

with that heechul ran fast and shindong keeps following him. he runs out of the church but he suddenly slipped and fall down and shindong ran after him holding his gown and when he see heechul's falls he jumped at him excitedly and kisses him.

"NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" heechul shouts and woke up.

When he woke up he saw shindong face infront of him and he immediately stands and shout.


"NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" he said as he throw things at shindong.

"hey hyung calm down, what did I do to you?" shindong asked while he was dudging the things that heechuls keep on throwing at him.

"why are you trying to kiss me?" heechul shouts at shindong.

"I'm not trying to kiss you pabo,im just waking you up, cause we are going home no it's already of the practice" shindong said as he walks out of the practice room.

"what? did i fall asleep?so it was all a dream?" heechul asked hisself and rub his temple.

"so im not married to her yet?" he said and look unto his watch and shouts.

"wah!!!!!it's already 6 I need to go home and prepared myself for the dinner " he with a panicked expression

and run out of the practice room and into the elevator passing by his groupmates and slipped when he was about to reach the elevator. when his hyungs saw that they run to him and helped him.

"hyung are you okey?" siwon said as he helped heechul up.

"yup im alright but my hurts" heechul said as he stands up while hodling his .

"you shouldn't run hyung cause you might get into an accident" sungmin said.

"I already did, can't you see?" heechul said irritable while caresing his .

"ouch it hurts!!!! apayo!!!" heehcul keeps on saying.

"that's what you get when you run fast leaving your hyung's and donsaeng" kyuhyun said with a smirk.

"sorry okey! ouch it hurts" heechul said while caressing his again and again.

"why are you running by the way?" donghae asked him

"Im just in a hurry" heechul said

"for what?" eunhyuk asked

"aish!! why do keep on asking guys? it's none of your business" heechul said with a irritable tone, irritated by the way his donsaeng asked him.

"don't bother him guys maybe he just busy with something" leeteuk said.

"can we go now? cause it's getting late and i might be late for my appointment" heechul said as he pointed to his watch.

all of them went to the van and straight at home when they arrived at their apartment heechul's run as fast as he could to the bathroom and took a bath and changed.