the letter

There is always a rainbow after a rain

yuna opens the letter and started reading it.

the content of the letter:

Yuna ah!,

         How are you? i miss you so much,i have heard what happend to you, im so sorry im not there to take care of you, i wanted to go out here if i can just to be with you,I wanted to take care of you,care for you,be with you every step of the way, i wanted to be beside you when you felt ill.

        I wanted to embrace you when you feel cold,hold your hands whenever your scared,fed you when your hungry,look over you when your sleep..but i can't do it right now cause im away from you,hope your not mad at me and remember this I will always love you and you alone and no other women will ever replace you in my heart. And i promise you that as soon as i got out here i will take care of you..promise me that you will wait for me..and i promise you that i will never forget you and always remember that i love you so much.

Heehcul

when yuna finished reading the letter her tears won't stop from falling from her eyes and he hugged the letter near her heart.

"heechul ah! i miss you so much,i love you and don't worry i will wait for you" yuna said as she hugged the letter. and when leeuteu saw that he felt dissapointed and hurt.

"hope you can see now and not him" leeteuk said to himself while looking at yuna.

"can i ask you a favor?" yuna ask him

"sure what is it?" leeteuk ask her

"do you have pen and paper?" yuna ask and leeteuk handed her a paper and pen and yuna started writing.

"can you pls gave it to him?" yuna handed the letter to leeteuk and smile and leeteuk looks at the letter and grab it and put it on his bag.

after a few hours the other members arrived  at the hospital bringing yuna a present.

"noona were here i bake you some cookies" ryeowook said as he handed the bag of cookies to yuna

"thank you wookie shi" yuna said ans smile at him.

"noona i bought my kiss for you" kyuhyun said as he approaches yuna and try to kiss her but this time eunhyuk hits him

"apayo!!!it hurts" kyuhyun said as he rub his head and wverybody laughs

"you're not gonna kiss her,heechul hyung will get angry" eunhyuk said

"fine,fine...so selfish" kyuhyun said and pouts and yuna laugh.

"than you guys for always being here for me" yuna said and smile at them

"no worries were always here for you no matter what happend cause you are already part of our family" suju members said and she was touched and they approach her and made a group hug.

"i ca...can...t breath" yuna  said and eveybody panick

"are you okey?" the other member said and yuna bow her head and started laughing and all the members look at her confuse

"hahaha...i fooled you guys...the thing is i can really breath..but thank you for being there for me" yuna said and they were touched by her words

after an hour the Super junior members went to their schedules leaving yuna alone in the hospital so yuna look at the window and pull out her necklace that heechul gave to her before and holds it and look into the sky.

"i misses you so much heechul ah! saranghe!!!" yuna said as a tear fell from her eyes from missing heechul cause since the day that they started dating heechul was always there for her no matter what happends.