drowned

There is always a rainbow after a rain

"noona i love you..."kyuhyun said as he follow yuna when he saw yuna's ouftit and he was followed by heechul and hit him on his head.

"apayo hyumg it hurts" kyu said while rubbing his head

"how many time do i have to tell you,you ert to stay away from my girlfriend" heechul said and put yuna beside him

"hey learn to share" kyuhyun said

and they continue figthing and all the other members are laughing while leeteuk was on the other side of the pool spacing out. and yuna saw that and went near him.

"the weather is nice isn't it?" yuna said and leeteuk look at the direction where he heard the voice and saw yuna standing there and he blushed when he saw what yuna was wearing.

"ow yah! it's nice what are you doing here by the way?' leeteuk ask her

"well I see that you're lonely here and might need someone to talk to so i went here, and they won't stop acting like kids" yuna said

as she pointed to kyu and hee who is arguing and figthing like kids and she laugh.leeteuk blushed when he saw her smile.

"jung su ssi...are you okey?" yuna suddenly ask him

"ha? yup im fine why did you ask?" leeteuk said while looking unto the sky

"cause it looks like you have problems" yuna said

"nope im fine don't worry" leeteuk said

"just remember if you need someone to share your problems with im always here for you" yuna said and went to heechul cause heechul called her.

"don't be so nice to me yuna shi..you're making hard for me to forget you" leeteuk said to himself while looking unto the dissapearing image of yuna infront of him.

all that day all they did is to swim around or tour around jeju island. and leeteuk can't stop looking to yuna but hte more he look he look into her with heechul the more the pain he gets and eunhyuk can see how hurt leeteuk was even thoug he smile and making fun with them you can see in his eyes that he was hurt.

"hyung help me kyuhyun is hitting me" sungmin said as kyu hit his head.

"stop it kyu" leeteuk said and kyuhyun stop hitting sugmin.

'jagiya ah! i love you" heechul said and hug yuna from the back

"i love you too" yuna said

"stop being sweet it so dusgusting" kyu said as he pretend to puke and heechul throw his sandals to kyu and it hit his face nad all the members laugh also leeteuk.

Yuna also saw it but she never thought that the reason behind leeteuk's pain was her. yuna always approaches him and comforts him or ask him about his problems but leeteuk won't tell and with that kindness that yuna show ni teuk the more teuk is falling for her and the more he feels the pain of loving her.

"jung su ssi are you okey?" yuna asked while handed leeteuk with a can of soda

"thanks yuna shi.." leeteuk said as he grab the soda.

'are okey?" yuna ask him

"yup im fine dont worry" leeteuk said.

later that night they all went to the beach and have some barbecue and they made a bonfire.

"barbecue,barbecue,barbecue" eunhyuk,kyuhyun,donghae,shindong and sungmin said at the same time while ryeowook and the others are busy preparing for their barbecue dinner and ryeowook got irritated.

"hey mind to help us? don't just sit there an be lazy like pigs,get you off their and help us to cook here" ryeowook nags at them like a mother and the other members just laugh.

during thier feast everybody is enjoying their barbecue while leeteuk can't stop looking at yuna. eunhyuk can saw leeteuks pain and he tried his best to comfort his hyung.

"hyung stop looking unto her just for a while i hate sseing you like that" eunhyuk whisper to him.

'see what?" leeteuk ask him acting innocently.

"don't act like you don't know what im talking about,hyung stop it,you will get hurt even more" eunhyuk said

"don't worry i'll be fine" leeteuk said.

after barbecue all went near the bonfire and started singing and sungmin plays the guitar with ryeowook and they all sing. Yuna saw leeteuk went somewhere and she ask heechul's permission to follow him and he nods and yuna follow heechul.

Yuna saw leeteuk was standing on the top of a stone near the shore and she saw leeteuk crying so she immediately went thier but before she can approach him leeteuk jump into the water and yuna kept looking for him but she never saw leeteuk swim nor floats so she got worried after few minutes he saw leeteuk drowning and she panicked and shout.

"HELP.....HELP ME.....LEETEUK IS DROWNING!!!!" yuna cried for help but no one heard her  so she jumped unto the water and swim near leeteuk and saves him.

yuna was having a hard time to save leeteuk because leeteuk was taller than him and heavier than him so put leeteuk at her back and went near the shore and shouts for help.

"HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" yuna shout and super junior members heard that and automatically went to them and saw yuna was having a hard time to pull leeteuk near the shore so siwon,heechul and eunhyuk jumped into the water and pull the two of them.