how we've met part 2

There is always a rainbow after a rain

after heechul shook hands with yuna. Yuna invited heechul to went to puffin cafe and have some hot choco.

"do you want to drink hot choco?you see it's kind of cold and my favorite cafe is near by this place if you want to we can go ther,my threat don' worry" yuna said and wink at heechul and heechul blushed.

"ow sure" heechul said

and when they stand from where they were seated the rain stops and there's a rainbow that can be seen from the sky and heechul saw that and pointed it to yuna.(imagine that how the rainbow looks like)

"yuna shi,look at that" heechul said pointing to the rainbow and yuna'e eyes grew and she smile.

"wow a rainbow,it's so beautiful" yuna said and heechul looks at her with admiration and smile to himself and look unto the th rainnbow.

"i think we shoul take a photo together with the rainbow as our background" yuna said excitedly and put oiut her phone nad took a photo of them with the rainbow.

"she's adorable,funny and just like a kid" heechul said to himself.

"hey heechul ssi,come on let's drink some hot choco and bought you some pants cause you're wet" yuna said and pulled heechul with her.

they went to the nearest clothing store and yuna bought heechul a new pants and new jacket and heechul look like this and they went straight to puffin cafe.

"2 hot chocolates and 2 strawberry cheese cake" yuna said to the waiter and the waiter left them

"uhmm...yuna shi...thanks for this" heechul said as he pointed to the clothes.

"it's nothing,just think of it as a gift from a friend" yuna said and wink and heechul blushed so hard.

few minutes later their food arrives and they drink the hot chocolate and eat the strawberry cheesecake and talk to eah other after a few hours of talking. yuna look unto her watch and panicked.

"oMG i need to go home" yuna said as she stands from the chair and pay the bills and she was followed by heechul.

"do you need a ride?" heechul asked her.

"oh it's okey i can manage" yuna said

"no it's fine i have my car with me i can drop you home and i insist" heechul said and drag yuna to his car.

when they arrived infront of heechul's car and heechul opened the door and let yuna in and he followed and he drived.

"so where do you live?" heechul ask her

"Sharp Star City Apartment" yuna said and heechul just look at her a little bit shocked"

"you live there?" heechul ask her

"yup why?" yuna asked

"i also live there at apartment C,how about you?" heechul said while driving

" really? im live at apartment A room 503" yuna said and they continue to talk and laugh while they were in the car and when they arrived infront of their apartment building.

"can i walk you to your apartment?" heechul asked while rubbing his temple

"sure"yuna said

and heechul walk yuna to her apartment when they arrived infront of yuna's apartment heechuls just smile at her.

"so there is my apartment" yuna said while pointing to her apartment door.

"ow yeah! sorry,you can go in now" heechul said blushing

"so...nice to meet you" yuna said

"ow yeah nice to meet you too" heechul said and yuna went to her door before yuna could open her door heechul called her

"yuna shi,can i get your #?" heechul asked her

"sure yuna said and grab heechul's phone and put her # and she gave her phone to heechul and heechul put on hins 3 on her phone.

after exchangung their number yuna went insde her house and shout.

"YES!!!!! i met him again" she shout and dance around her house and jeong il-woo just look at him like she was crazy.

"YES!!!!!!!!!" heechul said as he jumped up and down.