she has what?

There is always a rainbow after a rain

The van arrives infront Hyemin General Hospital leeteuk immediately went down from the car followed by others and they have call the attenttion of the nurses.

"could someboy ehre help us!!" leeteuk scream while holding yuna

"we need a doctor!!!" siwon screamed

"we need help here" eunhyuk said and sungmin and ryeowook went to the nurse station

"nurse we need help our friend fainted" they said at the same time and pointed to the direction where leeteuk and the others are standing.

when the nurses saw that they immediately went to them and brought a stretcher leeteuk brought yuna down and they help the nurses to push the stretcher to the emergency room.

"what happened to her?" the nurse asked while they are pushing yuna to the emergency room

"she fainted and earlier her nose bleeds" daonghae explained.

"okey sir we will take care of her,you have to wait here outside" the nurse told them and bring yuna inside the emergency room and the red light on the emergency room was on.

"what happend to her hyung?" ryeowook ask leeteuk who is right now in the state of shock.

"i don't know either" leeteuk said as he look at his hands and shifted it to the door of the emergency room.

"hope noona will be fine" kyuhyun said as he sit beside shindong.

"i hope nothing bad happends to her" yesung said

"all we have to do now is pray" siwon said

and stand up and went to the praying room of the hospital and ryeowook,sungmin,shindong and yesung followed him and they all pray for yuna while leeteuk,kyuhyun and eunhyuk stay there to wait for the doctor's update.

meanwhile heechul was busy preparing for his training when he accidentaly bump into a mirror and it fell into pieces. when he saw that shievers came down from his body and cold sweats fall from his forehead.

and he bent down and pick up the broken pieces of the mirror and when he was picking it up he accidentaly cut his self and he automatically covered the wound with his handkechief.

"apayo!! stupid mirror,hope yuna is fine" he said and continue picking up the broken mirrors.

but heechul never knew that his girl friend is already in the hospital inside the emergency room. While leeteuk and the others are still waiting for the doctor to update them on what happend to yuna.

"hyung calm down okey? i know nothing bad happends to her" eunhyuk said as he pats leeteuk shoulder.

"how can i calm down hyung,heechul was not here and yuna fainted and we dont know what happends to her!" leeteuk said while looking into the door of the emergency room with a shaking hands.

"hope noona will be fine" kyuhyun said as he prays after a few moments the other members came back from the prayer room.

"any update?" siwon ask

"nothing siwon ssi,she's still inside" eunhyuk said and siwon nods for undertsanding and all sits in the couch. and keep on praying.

"Lord pls help her,hope nothing happends to her" Siwon pray

three hours have pass since they brouht yuna to the hospital but the red light on the emergency room was still on a couple of minutes later the red lights was off and a doctor came out of the emergency room.

"who are the family of the ms. Yuna kim?" the doctor said after the nurse handed him a chart.

"here family was not here but were his friends" leeteuk said and everybody's eye is on the doctor now.

"you see guys i need to talk to her family if you can contact them pls do it and who among you guys here is the one available to talk to?" the doctor ask

"im the leader you can talk to me" leeteuk said

'okey followe me to my office and be sure that you can contact her family" the doctor said and went  to his office to be followed by heechul and eunhyuk.

"guys who know's yuna's family?" siwon ask them

"ow hyung remember what yoochun told us about her?" kyuhyun ask sungmin

"ow yeah! jeong il-woo" sungmin said

"what about him?" yesung asked

"jeong il-woo was yuna's younger brother,does any of you know his #?" sungmin aks the other members

"how come they became siblings?" donghaes ask

"it's a long story" sungmin said

"ow i have his #" siwon said and handed his phone to sungmin.

meanwhile leeteuk entered the office of the doctor along with him was eunhyuk.

"you may sit down" the doctor said and they followed him

"doctor is yuna okey?" eunhyuk ask

"about her,pls dont be shock about this but good thing you have brought her here" the doctor said

"what actually happend to her dr?" leeteuk ask

"you see mr.?" the doctor said

"park..park jung su" leeteuk said

"you see mr.park, good thing you had brought her here or may may not know what will ahppend to her" the doctor said

"can you pls tell us what really happends to her?" leeteuk ask irritated

"i will be honest mr.park,your friend suffers from lukemia good thing you had brought her here" the doctor said and upon hearing that leeteuk's eyes and eunyuk's grew large and leeteuk stand from his seat and glare at the doctor.

"she has what?" leeteuk said while glaring at the doctor.