thanks for taking care of me

There is always a rainbow after a rain

when they arrive in their apartment they went straight into the leaving room while ryeowook prepares their dinner and they talk on how they are going to tell heechul about yuna's situation.

"so hyung how are we going to tell heechul about yuna's situation?" donghae ask leeteuk

"i don't know either,but i will talk to him tomorrow" leeteuk said

"i feel sorry for hyung cause he's not here to support his girlfriend or to take care of her" siwon said

"i feel sorry for noona cause hyung i not here" kyuhyun said

"hope yuna will get better soon" eunhyuk said

"all we have to do now is to pray and to be there for her" yesung said

After they talked they all went to sleep but leeteuk couldn't sleep so he went to their balcony and look at the sky.

"I hope yuna will get better i don't want to see her suffer it's hard to see her that way" leeteuk said while thinking of yuna.

meanwhile heehcul was on his bed now on the military training center. he got up and took his wallet again and look at yuna's picture.

"jagiya i miss you so much,i love you hope your fine" heechul said as he hugs yuna's picture and fell asleep while hugging it but he didn't know that yuna was in the hospital right now.

early that morning jeong il-woo woke up when he heard her sister voice asking for help.

"woo-woo ssi,help me!!!!!" yuna said while she was experiencing pain in her limbs."

"what happened noona?" jeong il-woo aks while panicking.

"my limbs hurts so much!!!" yuna said while holding her limbs and jeong il-woo called the nurse.

When the doctor and the nurse arrived they gave yuna pain killers and sleeping pills. Yuna have fallen asleep after it. and jeong il-woo talked to the doctor.

"will she be fine doctor?" jeong il-woo ask

"she will be but she will exprience a lot of  symptoms like Anemia,Easy bruising or bleeding,Susceptibility to infections, Swollen lymph nodes and General loss of well-being all we have to do is to support her and help her to recover soon" the doctor said.

"okey doctor" jeong il-woo said and the doctor went out , leeteuk accidentaly heard what the doctor have said and he felt sorry for yuna because she will experience a lot of hardship and pain from her disease.

"don't woryy yuna shi..i will always be there for you" leeteuk said uponhimself and enter the room

"annyeong!" he said with a smile hiding his sadness upon hearing that yuna will experience a lot of hardship.

"annyeong hyung" jeong il-woo said.

"i think you should go home for now i will take care of her for a while you have to rest now" leeteuk said.

"but hyung" jeong il-woo wants to protest but leeteuk made him go home and he already felt tired of taking care of her sister.

"you should rest,i know your sister doesnt want you to get sick if you didn't rest you might get sick as well" leeteuk said

"okey hyung thanks" jeong il-woo said and went home.

during that morning yuna fell asleep and leeteuk didn't leave yuna's side. he took care of her all that morning. it's lunch time when yuna woke up and he saw leeteuk sleeping on the chair. When yuna saw him she smile and softened. she stand up from her bed and went near him and place jacket on top of him and brush leeteuk's bangs away from his face.

"thank you so much leeteuk shi" yuna said and went near to the window and look at the sky and she remember heechul.

"heechul ah! hope your doing great i misses you already.saranghe!!!!:" yuna said

and when she was about to go bakc to her bed she felt dizzy and alomst fainted she expected that she will hit the ground but she didn't and when she open her eyes she saw leeteuk at her side preventing her to fall and she blushed.

"you should take care of yourself" leeteuk said as she help yuna to get to her bed.

when he finishes helping yuna the hospital crew arrived with food tray on her hand and he handed it to yuna. yuna was about to eat when she accidentaly drop the spoon and leeteuk get it and started feeding her.

"no jung su ssi you shouldn't have to" yuna said

"no it's okey i think you don't have enough strength to fed yourself so let me" leeteuk said and fed yuna whiule feeding yuna the both of them can't stop blushing and leeteuk wont stop staring at yuna's face.

"thank you for taking care of me jung su ssi" yuna said with a smile after leetuek feds her and leeteuk blushed automatically.

"it's okey and your welcome" leeteuk said and continue to take care of yuna that day.