we are spying on someone

There is always a rainbow after a rain

the next morning Suju members woke up early for their activities and practice for a.cha, everybody's on the kitchen when Sungmin arrives and seat between kyu and whisper something to him.

"let's talk later about the plan" sungmin whisper and kyu nods.

'what are you two talking about?" shindong ask.

"nothing!he's just asking me if i can accompany him later" kyu said and shindong and the others just nod.

After the breakfast everybody went out to the van except sungmin and kyuhyun.

"hyung can i just stay for a while?my stomach hurts" sungmin said as he hold his stomach and pretend to be hurt.

"are you okey hyung?" ryeowook asked him.

"not that much but maybe later i will" sungmin said and pretend to be hurt even more

"don't worry hyungs i'll take care of him" kyuhyun said.

"okey call us when you're feeling better already" leeteuk said.

and everybody nods and went out and went to their schedules..whule sungmin and kyuhyun talked about their evil plan.

"so what are we goign to do?" kyuhyun asked sungmin who is looking at his wrist watch.

"i think we should go down,so that we can see the girl and follow her" sungmin said and kyu nods and follow him downstairs.

They waited for yuna at the parking space near thier apartment. and kyuhyun keep on glancing on his watch.

"what time will she arrived?" were here for almost 30 mins. kyuhyun said irritated

"just wait hyung she will be here any moment now. OMG here she comes!!!"sungmin said to kyuhyum and when he saw you he pointed his fingers to you and kyuhyun's eye went large.

"OMG!!No wonder heechul hyung falls for her,she was a goddess" kyu said while looking at you like a ert.

"aish hyung she's not that h....o.h....o......t..." sungmin stuttered when he saw you passing by them wearing and looking like this. (you wear the black one)

"WOOOOOOOH! she's hot" kyuhyun said and sungmin nods.

"yup you're right" sungmin said but sungmin regain his senses

"what are trying to do?were suppose to follow her not envy her" sungmin shout's at kyu.

"I know hyung but don't shout at me" kyuhyun said and hit sungmins head.

"apayo!!!" sungmin said as he hold his head."

"huh you deserve that right" kyu said and smirk and they stand and follow you to the bus stop.

while you were waiting for a bus someone called you.

phone conversation

"yoboseyo?" you asked to the person to the other line.

"yoboseyo? noona where are you? im heading to your apartment" jeong il-woo said

"ow woo-woo ssi it's you,Im here at the bus stop near my apartment why?" you asked your brother.

"can i pick you up? i need something to talk to you" he said

"okey i'll wait for you" you said

"i'll be there around 10 mins" he said and hanged up.

end of phone conversation.

while you were waiting for your brother you sit down at the waiting shed at the bus and took out your phone and sungmin at kyuhyun sits beside you.they are on disguise that's why you didn't notice them and you haven't ssen them in person or face to face. you crosses your legs and your skirt shows shows your legs and kyuhyun blushed when he saw it.

"ert!!!!" sungmin said as he glares to kyu.

"im not"kyu said defending himself.

after a few minutes a car arrived infront of you three and you stand up and approach the car and jeong il-woo opens the door for you and you kissed him at the cheeks and hugged you. the saw that and thought about something.

"what the she's palying with our hyung" kyuhyun said.

"yup you're right, such a player" sungmin said but they didn't know it's your younger brother.

"hey sis im so sorry but i need you're help" jeong il-woo said as he uses his aegyo.

"what is it?' you asked him.

"see im going to buy a car,can you accompany me?" jeong il-woo said as he use his puppy eyes on you. and you gave up.

"okey!" you said and he started the engine and went away.

the two hired a taxt and followed both of you. while in the taxi they keep on tlaking about you.

"my gosh she's a player,she already have heechul hyung and she's still going out with someone and that someone is jeong il-woo" sungmin said.

"yup you're right, i mean she's hot but she doesn't have to be a player" kyuhyun said.

when they saw that joeng il-stopped at a car store they also followed you two. and they saw jeong il-woo putting his hands on your waist and putting his chin at your shoulders.

"noona,noona,help me find a new car okey?" he said still using his aegyo on you and they took photo of that scene.

"okey,but what will you with your car now?" you asked him

"it's yours now" he said as he throw the key to you and you catch it.

'see he gave her a car" sungmin said as he saw the scene.

While you were inside choosing a car the two are still spying on you and your brother. and the both of you spotted a black sports car.

"i think it will suits you" you said to jeong il-woo pointing to the black sports car when jeong il-woo saw that he run to the car and hugged and it like a precious thing he had.

"omg!!it's so perfect,I love it" he said as he continue on what he was doing and you smile.

"i'll think we will get that" you said to the sales person pointing to the car that jeong il-woo keeps on hugging.

after that you two pay for the car and signed some papers and went outside the car store and the two still follows both of you and hide at the near wall like spies in the movies and people just look at them like they were crazyn or something.

"what are you looking at?" kyu said to the people lookig at them and the people got scared and run off.

"ow sis,thanks for the help,I'll get the car by tomorrow and tomorrow i'll gave this car to you" he said as he holds his precious red sports car.

while the two are busy spying on you. Yoochun just walking on that corner and saw both of them and recognize them and he even play tricks on them.

"WAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" he shout and the two got scared and yoochun laugh.

"you shoul have seen your faces" yoochun said as he holds his stomach.

"aish why are you here by the way?" kyu ask him irritated.

"ow me?im just walking around  and saw you,what are you doing by the way?" yoochun asked.

"we are spying on someone" sungmin said

"spying on whom?hmmmm you're girlfriends?" yoochun ask

"no!!!of course not..that girl!!! sungmin said as he points at you.

"what girl?i didnt see anyone except a post" yoochun said and sungmin look and you're not there anymore and also jeong il-woo

"what the?they're gone already? have you seen them kyu?" sungmin asked and kyu shook his head.

'aish it's your fault yoochan of jyj" sungmin said as he glares at yoochan.

"nice work"kyu said as he stomp his feet.

"why did i do?" yoochun said confused