so nice to finally meet you

There is always a rainbow after a rain

After heechul had changed he called you.

"yoboseyo jagiya are you already home?" he asked.

"yup jagiya im home and I have changed already for the dinner you can come here and pick me up" you said as you put your earing into your ear.

"okey jagiya im one my way there" he said and hanged up and look at his reflection at the mirror

"omg!kim heechul you look dashing!" he said as he compliment his self.

and after that he went out and everybody's gaze is at him.

"why are all dressed hyung? are you going somehwere?" sungmin asked him

"yup,I have to go somewhere" he said as he walks out.
 

"and where is that hyung?" ryeowook asked.

"aish! wookie ah! stop bothering me" heechul said and hit the maknae on his head.

"ouch! why did you hit me" ryeowwok asked but heechul just passed by him and walk out.

"meannie" ryeowook said and pouts.

when heechul arrives at your apartment he knocks and you open it when you open it you gasped at his looks. and he also gasped when he saw you.

"you look so pretty jagiya" he said while looking at you up and down.

"you look so handsome today jagiya" you said as you kiss him on his cheeks.

"i just look handsome just for today jagiya? but im always handsome" he said and kisses you

"shall we go now?" you asked him and the both of you went out from your apartment and went to his car.

On you way to Samwon Garden at Gangnam-gu Sinsa-dong. Heechul won't stop breathing hardly you saw him and asked him.

"are you okey jagiya?" you asked

"now Im nervous" he said

"don't be so nervous jagiya Im always here for you, if you felt nervous just hold my hands okey?" you said to him at hold his hands with that he sofetened and calmed.

when you arrived at the Samwon Garden you both entered and saw your mother with you auncle sitting in a table so you approach them.(imagine that Shin Eun-Kyung was your mom aka Jeong Eun-kyung and Jo Min-Gi as your auncle as Jeong Min-gi)

"hi mom,hi auncle" you bowed to them and heechul also bowed down.

"hello auntie and hello auncle" he said and kisses your mom at the cheeks and shook your auncles hand.

"hello there my name is Jeong Eun-kyung but you can call me mom" your mom said as he shook hands with heechul.

"hello there im Jeong min-gi but you can call me auncle" he said to heechul.

"hello mom and auncle I'm Kim Heechul of Super Junior nice to meet you and I promise I would take care of yuna" he said and bowed.

" so nice to finally meet you too Heechul ah! and I know you will take care of her" your mom said and your auncle just smiled.

and the both of you sat down infront of them and you saw heechul was nernouse so you just hold his hands and smile to him,when he felt that your holding his hands he calmed down.

"we just ordered food dear,is it okey with you?" your mom said

"sure mom everything will be fine" you said.

when the food arrives you started to look for your brother.

"mom where is woo-woo?" you asked your mom.

"oh he will be arrving any moment now,you see hus kinda busy with his career but I know he will come" your mom said and you just nod.

"ow his already here" your auncle said and you and heechul look back and saw a good looking guy walking down at your place.

When heechul saw your brother his jaw dropped.

"he is your brother?" heechul asked you just nod.

"your brother was Jeong il-woo?" heechul asked and you just nod, heechul was so shocked that you brother was one of the famous young actor in Korea.

"Woo-woo ah! I just you to meet my boyfriend kim heehcul of super junior" you said to your brother he smile at heechul and extended his hands for him to shake.

"heechul ah! this is my baby brother jeong-il woo but i call him woo-woo cause that was his nick name" you said and heechul just nod and take jeong il-woo's hand and shook it, jeong il-woo just smile and sit beside you and heechul.

"so nice to meet you heechul ssi! Im jeong il-woo, noona yuna's donsaeng" he said and smile.

"im kim heechu and nice meeting you too I heard a lot of things about you from your sister" heechul said.

"she also said a lot of things about you,im so glad that i finally met you" he said with a smile.

"hey noona,stop calling me woo-woo Im already grown up now and Im not a kid anymore" jeong il-woo said and yuna just smile.

"but i wanted to cause your my dosaeng" yuna said as he holds his brother shoulder.

"but it's disgusting" he said.

"nope it's not it's cute" yuna said.

"stop arguing guys were going to eat now" your mom said and both of you just stop teasing each other and eat.

while eating your auncle talk to you.

"yuna ah! if you want to drop by at our house it's okey and if oyu want to live with us it willbe fine" your auncle min-gi said and you were shocked.

"yup yuna ah! you should live with us" your mom said.

"im fine mom don't worry and sure auncle if i have some free time I will drop by at your house" you said and smile

it was the first time that your auncle had been nice to you since you were a kid that's why you was shocked and your borther was also shocked and he looks at you and hold your hands while your other hand was hold by heechul cause he know what's your realtionship with your auncle and he was also shocked when your auncle had been nice to you this time and even asking you to live with them. the dinner ended nice nad you're parents were glad to meet heechul and also heechul was glad to meet them and also your brother.when all of you are in front of the Samwon garden your parents bid you goodbye and went in to thier car.

"bye yuna ah! heechul nice meeting you again,Im so happy that your my daughters boyfriend" your mom said and went in into their car and it hit the road.

"hey noona!"your brother called you and you turn around to face him.