her letter

There is always a rainbow after a rain

after leeteuk schedule he went straight to Nonsan training center and he look for heechul. When leeteuk saw heechul he was shocked cause heechul look so pale and so sad. (just imagine that he look like this)

"what happened to you?" leeteuk ask him with a concern"

"nothing" heehcul said with a sad expression on his voice and face and leeteuk saw his hands that has bandages on it and his eyes grew large and holds heechul hands.

"what happend to you hands?" leeteuk ask him with a concern holding his hands and heechuk pull his hands out of leeteuk grasp and hide it.

"nothing,i just accidentaly hit my hands on something" heechul said as he hold his hand and his face look more paler.

"are you sure? maybe we can go to a clinic and let it check" leeteuk said

"I SAID IT'S NOTHING!!!" heechul shout at him

"cool down heechul ah! i didn't do anything to you" leeteuk said

"sorry,what are you here for?" heechul ask him

"yuna want's me to gave you this" leeteuk said as he handed heechul the letter that yuna had write for heechul.

when heehcul heard that yuna has send him some letters he smile like a kid and grab the letter at leeteuk's hands and hold it tightly and stated opening it.

the content of the letter

Heechul,

             I misses you already, don't worry about me Im fine focus on your training, I don't want you to be out of focus becuase of me. it's okey I understand you have to fulfill your duty first to our country. Im not mad at you and I will never be mad at you.

            I will also love you too and no other man will ever replace you inside my heart. and i will also promise you that I will wait for you until you were discharge and from this day i will keep on figthing and i will never quit i will do everything for me to survive and be with you.

            I will never leave you and i will always love you. I also wanted to hug you and be your side right now but i know we can surpass all the trials that we are encountering right now. Heechul ah! pls be strong for me, never quits keep on figthing! I promise i will wait for you no matter how long it takes..I love you now and forever.

 

Yuna

end of the letter

When heechul read the letter that yuna had wrote for him he can't stop crying because he was so touched by yuna's word. and that time he really wanted to see yuna and hugged her,kissed her and be with her but he can't but as yuna told's him to be strong. That moment that he finishes reading the letter he promise to himself that he will be strong for yuna.

"yuna ah! i promise you i will be strong for you wait for me" heechul sadi unto himself and hugged the letter near his heart and he started to smile and wipe the tears from his eyes.

"thanks hyung and im really sorry" heechul said and regain his smile and his face started to lit up.

"it's okey heehul" leeteuk said and smile when he saw heechul smiling.

"so how are you heechul ah!" leeteuk ask him

"im fine hyung,don't worry about me,so how's yuna" heehcul said with a smile

"ow she's fine,so you don't have to worry about her" leeteuk said and they continue to talk to each other leeteuk was updating heechul about what is happening outside the training area about his hyungs,and specially about yuna.

Meanwhile yuna was on the hospital looking at the window of her room. She receives a call from her brother.

"yoboseyo?" yuna ask

"yoboseyo noona,mianhe i will be late is it okey?" jeong il-woo ask yuna with concern upon his sister if she's going to be okey if he will arrive late.

"ow it's okey,take your time I'm fine don't worry" yuna said

"are you sure?" jeong il-woo ask her

"yup im sure,take care okey,don't push yourself too hard" yuna said and hanged up and she sigh after the phone call.

yuna stand up and went to the comfort room when she pee she saw blood on her urine and she got nervous

"oh my gosh! what is this?" yuna ask herself with a nervous expression on her face.

so she stand up quickly but almost fell on the floor cause she felt a little bit dizzy good thing that she regain herself from falling  and she went to the sink and wash her face after washing her face her eyes grew large because she has some rashes all over her body and her nose started bleeding.

"Om my gosh!? what's happening on me?" yuna ask herself and control the bleeding of her nose but after a few moments she fainted in the comfort room.