Shindo here we go!!!

There is always a rainbow after a rain

you woke up that morning with a smile on your face but when you stand up from your bed you almost fainted again but got hold unto yourself and went to the bathroom and prepared yourself for the vacation. and when you're taking a bath you can see tiny red spots and bruises in your body.

"what is this?" you asked yourslef and ingnore it because you think that it's just an allergy or something.

after you're done eiht your preperations you cooked some breakfast.While you were cooking you heard that there someone at you door and went there and open it and saw heechul wearing this and your eyes grew because he was cute and when he saw you his jaw dropped cause he saw that your cute at your attire.

"you look so cute today jagiya" you said while you let him in into your apartment.

"same as you jagiya" he said and wink at you. you blushed when he did that.

"so jagiya what time will your brother arrievd?" heechul asked.

"ow he will be here after an hour it'sa only 7am, you want some breakfast?" you said and asked him

"okey, my morning will be great cause I will have breakfast with you" he said and kisses you at the forehead and the two of you went to the kitchen as always heechul pulls the chair for you and the two of you started eating.

"wow jagiya your food looks amazing" he said while rubbing his hands together.

"i made it just for you jagiya hope you like it" you said and he smile and started eating his american breakfast as soon as he ate it his eyes grew.

"wow! jagiya it was delicious" he said and ate his food fast.

"wowow slow down jagiya you might get choked if you continue to ate at that pace" you said but he still continue to ate.

after eating both of you went infont of your apartment waiting for your brother and after a few minutes you saw your brother car.

"ow his here" you said while standing from the bench.

"where?" heechul asked you.

"over there" you said and pointed to the red sports car going to your location.

the red sports car stopped infront of you and hot looking guy went down from it and put his sunglasses on his head. you was shocked and heechul's jaw dropped when you saw your brother looking so hot on his attire.

"hey guys! why are you staring like that? is there something on my face or my outfit ?" he asked while he was walking toward you.

"nope donsaeng,in fact you look good" you said and heechul just nodded and jeong il-woo just laugh at your reactions.

"haha..crazy,come on let's go we have a ferry to catch" he said while grabbing your bag and putting in into his cars trunk and both you and heechul enter his car. you sit infront while heechul sits at the back.

"so hyung is it your first time going to shindo island?" jeong il-woo asked heechul and heechuls nod

"yes it is" he said while nodding

"ow really? im sure you will enjoy it there, and i know our grandparents would be happy to meet you" jeong il-woo said while looking unto heechul.

"I hope so,I also hope that they will loved me" heechul said

"don't worry jagiya i know they will loved you" you said and he calmed down

"yup hyung i know they will loved you, and you know you're my sister first boyfriend so i know they will loved you" jeong il-woo said and you just blushed knowing that heechul was you firts bf upon hearing that heechuls smile like crazy.

"is it true that im your first ever bf?" heechul asked while you nod with that heechuls feel so lucky and happy.

"yes!!!!!!" he said and can't stop smiling. when your brother saw it he just try to hold his laugh you saw it and hit his shoulder.

"hey stop it!" you said

"i can't control it sis,your bf is so funny" jeong il-woo said as he laugh

but heechul didn't care cause he was so busy with his own imagination or should i say own world. cause in his world he was so happy that he can see rainbows,unicorns and a lot more. after a few minutes you all arrived at the port and heechul was still in his dreamland and you just shook his shoulder.

"jagiya are you okey? heehcul to earth beep...heechul to earth" you said while shooking his shoulder and waving you hands infront of him

after a few minutes he was back into the reality and notice the weird look upon your face and your brother with that he blushed and jeong il-woo just laugh and went to his car again after the both of you went down to wait for him cause he brought his car to the ferry and signed some documents. you waited for jeong il-woo to returned when he was back the three of you bought ticket and the both of them are on disguises so that they're fans couldn't recognize them.

"3 tickets pls for shindo island" you said to the cashier as heechul and jeong il-woo stands beside you.

the cashier handed you the ticket and you gave them their tickets and went to the ferry and you saw jeong il-woo's car at the ferry.

"so you're going to bring it?" you asked him while pointing to the car.

"yup,our house was far from the port so i brought it so that we can easily go there" he said and you just nod your head sign that you got it.

when the ferry starts the 3 of you took some photo's together and shout at the same time.

"SHINDO ISLAND HERE WE GO!!!!!!!!!" the three of you shout in unison and laugh after that when you saw all the people was llong at you.