Break up?

[NCT] Dating is not allowed!

ZOE'S POV:

 

I didn't watch their performance and decided to go home instead. Mark texted me but I didn't replied. Ten promised me that he'll just make up an explanation. I felt so numb that day. I didn't show too much emotions while talking with other trainees even when our training ends.

 

"Zoe-ah... Are you okay?" Goeun approached me while packing up.

 

I smiled weakly and nodded to assure her.

 

"Tired?"

 

"Probably. Go home now, be safe." I tapped her shoulder before leaving.

 

While walking on the lobby, I saw Jun Ki oppa, NCT's manager.

 

"Oh! Zoe! What happened? I thought you're going to watch them perform a while ago?"

 

I looked behind him. Maybe he's with him... But no. I know he will go home rather than seeing me again after what happened.

 

"Something came up. I have so much to catch up in school too so I'm quite busy." I smiled.

 

"Is that so? Well maybe it's good for you not to see their performance too... It's not too good today. Tsk tsk tsk..." He shook his head.

 

"W-Waeyo?"

 

"Their best dancer, Taeyong. *sighs* He's not in good condition. Well, not physically but mentally tho. It's the first time that he forgot the steps and messed up in stage. Luckily, it's pre-recorded. PDs actually didn't like the way he acted a while ago. That punk didn't even apologized and continue to stay silent." He heavily sighed again.

 

"M-Maybe he just have a problem..." I avoided his eyes.

 

"Maybe? Is it because of his younger sister?..." he asked himself.

 

"What about his younger sister?"

 

"Ah.. his sister has a heart problem ever since she was born. His main goal is actually to be successful for his sister. So that her sister can have a heart transplant and live comfortably."

 

"Is it that worst?"

 

"Well for now not but transplant will help her a lot in future."

 

"Are you talking about my sister?" Taeyong suddenly showed up behind their manager

 

He's looking at me with his dangerous eyes.

 

"O-Oh... Why are you here? Did you took taxi again?" Jun Ki oppa asked.

 

"I just have something to take care of." he looked at me again.

 

"Oppa... I have to go now." I said.

 

"Ah is that so? Okay then... Be careful on your way." he patted my shoulder.

 

I bowed to him and turned to Taeyong. I lazily stare at him before bowing.

 

"I'll take you home." he said with full of authority.

 

"No it's okay.. sunbaenim." his jaw clenched after I called him sunbaenim.

 

I walked towards the exit like nothing happened. 

 

*CRRRRRRIIIIINGGGG!!*

 

I woke up when my phone rang. I reached for it and answered half awake.

 

"H-Hello?"

 

[Unnie! Min Jae, Jeno, and I were already here! Are we going to enter the password or you're going to open the door?]

 

"Ahhh sh*t.. I forgot! Sorry... I was too tired last night. Just open the door and wait for me downstairs."

 

[Okayyy!]

 

My friends and I were going to have a group review today. I quickly jumped out of the bed to prepare. After I washed up, I walked downstairs and found Min Jae and Jae Rin pissing off each other.

 

"Good morning.." Jeno smiled at me.

 

"Morning..." I smiled back. "Shut up you two!"

 

"Unnie! He keeps telling that we should go on a bar on your birthday!"

 

"Wae? It's so fun!" Min Jae laughed.

 

"Yah.. We're not in US nor in Canada, Min Jae. Plus, 18 is not yet legal in Korea." I rolled my eyes and headed to the kitchen.

 

"But we can have our own bar! Let's just have a party on Jeju Island.. There are many hot girls there!"

 

"GO TO JEJU AND LIVE THERE WITH HOT GIRLS FOREVER UNTIL YOU DIE!" Jae Rin hit him.

 

How cute ^^

 

"Have you eaten?" I shouted.

 

"Yeah... But I want coffee!" Min Jae said.

 

"Me too!" Jeno shouted too.

 

I started to cook bacon and egg for our breakfast. I felt someone watching me and saw Jae Rin.

 

"Is there something I can help you with?" she asked.

 

"Uhhh... Coffee." I smiled.

 

"How's your relationship with Taeyong-sunbae? I haven't heard about him from you these past few days..." she looked at me suspiciously

 

"Oh.. don't ruin my day." I rolled my eyes.

 

"Aha! So you guys fought! Is it because you didn't called him back?"

 

"Sort of. He has so many reasons and I actually admit those but he said so much insulting words!"

 

"Chill!" she laughed. "So you guys were ignoring each other right now?"

 

"Of course. That's the best thing to do to be calm."

 

"What are the two of you talking about huh?" Min Jae suddenly showed up.

 

"Go away! This is a girl thing." Jae Rin shouted.

 

Min Jae laughed before heading to the bathroom. 

 

"Zoe. Your phone is ringing upstairs." Jeno said.

 

"Oh. Okay."

 

I quickly headed upstairs and found my phone above the cabinet. 

 

"Hello?" I answered So Ra unnie's call.

 

[Zoe-ah! Are you doing something today?]

 

"Uhmmm... Yeah... My friends are actually here at condo and we're going to have a group study."

 

[Is that so? Jun Ki was actually inviting me over a dinner party at NCT's dorm. I don't know if Mark already told this to you so I wonder if you would come too?]

 

"I'll try, unnie."

 

[Okay... Just inform me later. Study well!]

 

I hanged up and walked downstairs. Jeno was alone at the living room watching cartoons. I left my phone there before going back to the kitchen. While I was looking for the bread, I heard my phone ringing again at the living room.

 

"Zoe! Your phone is ringing again!" Jeno shouted.

 

"Who is it?"

 

"It... doesn't have a name!"

 

"Would you please answer it? Ask the caller's name!" I said as I continue to look for bread.

 

After a minute, Jeno walked towards the kitchen and gave me my phone.

 

"The caller's not answering."

 

"Maybe he or she dialed the wrong number?" I shrugged.

 

*Ding Dong!*

 

"I'll open it." he said and ran.

 

I started to place the plate on the dining table together with the bread. I headed back to the kitchen to check Jae Rin.

 

"Is it done?"

 

"Yup!"

 

"Jeno! The food is done! Let's eat! Who is----"

 

When I headed to the living room, my whole world froze. Taeyong is standing just in front of the door while holding a bouquet of red roses. He's looking at me with anger and sadness. Tears started to form in his eyes before he walked away.

 

"O-Oppa!" I quickly chased him.

 

The door of the elevator was already closed when I reached him. Damn! What is he thinking again?!

 

I tried to call him until I came back on my unit. The group study was postponed too and they decided to comfort me.

 

"He's still not answering?" Jae Rin asked.

 

I nodded while bitting my fingers. I'm too nervous right now because he was really about to cry a while ago!

 

"He's jealous right?" Min Jae asked lazily.

 

"W-Why does he need to be jealous? I-I mean... J-Jae Rin is here too!"

 

"Of course he only saw Jeno! You know what? I'm not really going to say this but he punched me the other day I was here!" He sarcastically said.

 

"W-What?"

 

"The night after we had a dinner at our house, he was here. He punched me thinking that I had done something to you while you were sleeping." He rolled his eyes.

 

"W-Why didn't you tell me?!"

 

"Whoa! I'm sorry! I thought you guys talked already." He raised his two hands.

 

"Wait... You and Taeyong-hyung are dating?!" Jeno suddenly talked.

 

"You still don't get it?! You're so slow bro!" Min Jae laughed.

 

"Heol...."

 

--------------------------

 

Few days had passed and still there's no any shadow of him except on TV. Jae Rin said that I should give him time to think while I'm focusing on our exams. After the exams, I started to think of what will I do to make up with him.

 

"Hey! The exams are done and yet you look like answering 1000 item exam! Cheer up!" Jae Rin said.

 

"Yeah... The exams are done... what should I do to my boyfriend now?" I heavily sighed.

 

"Should we visit their dorm today?"

 

My face brighten up and immediately faced her.

 

"You're so smart Jae Rin-ahh! Let's go!" I quickly grabbed my bag and drag her with me.

 

After a few minutes, we arrived at their dorm. I was too nervous to even pushed the door bell.

 

"Aisshhh..." Jae Rin pulled me back and she's the one who pushed the doorbell.

 

*DING DONG!*

 

[Who is this?]

 

"It's me Jae Rin and Zoe!"

 

[OH! WAIT!!!]

 

After a few seconds, Donghyuk opened the door.

 

"AYEEEE!! NOONA!"

 

"H-hehehe hi...."

 

"What's up Haechan!" Jae Rin gave a high five.

 

"Too busy.. Well."

 

We were laughing until we reached inside. I saw Ten, Yuta, Doyoung, Jae and Winwin watching TV in the living room. So basically, NCT U and NCT 127 lives together here. Taeil came out of the kitchen and greeted us.

 

"Where's Mark?" I asked while sitting down on the couch.

 

"He's upstairs. MAAAARRRRKK!! YOUR SISTER IS HEERRREEEE!!" Taeil oppa shouted.

 

I looked around and didn't found Taeyong. I caught Ten's eye and he mouthed that Taeyong is outside.

 

"Dongsaeng!" Mark smiled widely while going down.

 

"What's up!" I hugged him.

 

"I'm fine. How about you? How's the exam?"

 

"The sleepless nights for reviewing are all worth it!" Jae Rin said.

 

"Is it hard?" Donghyuk asked.

 

"Hmmm.. For you it will be. There's limited time for you to review."

 

"HAHAHAHAHAHA..." We all stopped talking when we heard some footsteps and laughter at the door. We saw Taeyong and Yiyang laughing and smiling widely on each other. 

 

I never seen him smiling like that again ever since we fought...

 

They stopped laughing when they saw us. Taeyong's smile started to fade and his expression turns into nothing. He just walk passed by me and headed upstairs.

 

"W-What's wrong with him?" Doyoung oppa asked.

 

"You're here?" Yiyang raised her eyebrow.

 

"Y-Yeah... Uhmm.. paying a visit..."

 

"Uh-huh. Well... enjoy your visit. I'll just go upstairs." She said and followed Taeyong.

 

My fist clenched and I started to feel angry. He ignores me for so many days and now I'm gonna see him smiling like that with other girl?! I suddenly remembered how they kissed each other before! DAMN!!!

 

I breathe so fast not knowing that I got everyone's attention. 

 

"A-Ahh... H-Hehehe... L-Let's talk about your debut now!" Jae Rin broke the silence.

 

They continue catching up while I stayed silent. No one also dared to talk to me after they saw me annoyed. 

 

What are they doing upstairs?

 

"Noona!" I got back to my senses when Donghyuk snapped his finger in front of me.

 

"W-What?"

 

"I said it's also your birthday after 4 days since you and Mark hyung are twins. Would you like to have a double party here at dorm?"

 

"Uh... It's okay to me. I actually don't have plan for my birthday."

 

"We should celebrate here. It's 5 years ago since we last celebrated together." Mark said.

 

"That's right! It's your first time to be with us too!"

 

"Okay. I'm in!" I laughed.

 

After the talk about our upcoming birthday this August 2, everyone got busy playing games. Meanwhile, I can't focus since Taeyong and Yiyang are still upstairs.

 

"Uhmm... Can I go up and check the guestroom? I think I left my jacket there at the drawer." I asked them.

 

"Ah yeah! Of course! We didn't remove the things there." Doyoung said.

 

"Thank you!" 

 

I quickly ran upstairs but started to get slow and avoid noises when I reached the top. I slowly walks towards his room and I can't here anything. I opened the door and saw a dim light coming from the lamp beside the double deck table.

 

Right there, I saw the two of them lying down on the bed and peacefully sleeping. Yiyang hugged him and he pushed her closely to kiss her forehead. Like he used to do to me?

 

Wtf?

 

I quickly entered and locked the door. I reached for the pillow on the upper deck and throw it hard to their faces. They both felt pain and woke up. Taeyong looked at me with a shocked expression.

 

"M-Min young-ahh..."

 

"What a nice view..." I smirked sarcastically.

 

"I-It's not like that... What the heck are you doing here Yiyang?"

 

Yiyang looked at me.

 

"Do you know how it feels now, huh?"

 

" YOU! SHUT YOUR FREAKING MOUTH!" I slapped her damn hard.

 

"B-Baby..." 

 

"You too! I hate you... I freaking hate you..." I almost said it as a whisper trying not to catch the attention of people downstairs.

 

"Baby p-please let me explain..." he desperately said.

 

"Explain? Did you gave me a chance to explain? Wow! After you ignore me, I'm going to see you here inside your room alone with her? You even hugged and kissed her while sleeping. Do you do this with every girl? Damn! Do you even know why I am here?! To make up with you! I waited for you but you're sleeping with.. UGHHH!!!" I cried.

 

"Shh... Shh... I-I'm sorry baby..." he rushed to hug me.

 

"No. Let go! Let go of me! From now on, we're done! I don't want to see your freaking face again!" I pushed him really hard.

 

"No.... No! NO! M-MIN YOUNG AH PLEASEEE!" he held my wrist tightly and kneeled down.

 

"I'm trying to understand you the best way I can. But this is so unfair to me! I'm not doing anything wrong with Jeno the last time you got angry at me. We weren't alone that time! Jae Rin and Min Jae were there too! But you choose to make it difficult to me to the point that we never talked! DAMN LEE TAEYONG HOW CAN I UNDERSTAND YOU AGAIN IF YOU'RE GIVING ME THIS ?!" I cried more.

 

He didn't answered. He stare at the wall trying to process my explanation.

 

"I'm tired... I'm too tired sunbae... Let's just go back to what we should be." I pushed him.

 

"No please..." he begged.

 

"I-I'm done. I'm sorry." I quickly headed outside and ran downstairs. 

 

All of them looks confused when they saw me crying. I didn't bother to tell them and get my bag instead.

 

"I'll go now." I bowed and headed out.

 

When I got in the condo, I just cried myself to sleep. I woke up at midnight with a tired eyes. I also skipped dinner and just packed my things up for our Membership Training tomorrow.

 

At least I can forget this damn problem and have fun there.

 

I checked my phone and saw many messages and missed calls from him. I didn't even bother to answer it and just focused on leaving instead. Mark suddenly called me the moment I headed downstairs to get ready on leaving.

 

"Hello?" I lazily said.

 

[U-Uhmm... hey, are you okay?]

 

"Yup. Why?"

 

[Did you and uhmmm... Taeyong hyung had a fight yesterday?]

 

I was startled a little before responding.

 

"Nope. Why would I? I'm not that close to Taeyong sunbae and we never talked yesterday."

 

[B-But he was crying and begging me to call you... Would you please tell me what's wrong? He doesn't want to tell me too since he said he needed permission from you.]

 

"Nothing... You know what, Mark? I'm busy. I have to go now."

 

[Where?]

 

"We have membership training today remember?"

 

[*sighs* It's on Busan right?]

 

"Yeah... I will be there for a week so it means I won't be at school for the upcoming days."

 

[How about our birthday? I thought we're going to celebrate it?]

 

"Let's do that on Aunt's house."

 

[Not here in dorm?]

 

"Yeah. I just don't like there." 

 

[O-Okay...]

 

"Gonna hang up now, I have to go."

 

I quickly ended the call to avoid more questions. What? Taeyong cried in front of them? Tss...

 

----------

 

"WE'RE HEREEEEE!!!" Go Eun shouted.

 

Everyone seems to be excited today. Busan is one of the places here in Korea that I wanted to visit. Everytime my family is having a vacation back then, we're just travelling to Jeju Island where Kim Family's resort is located.

 

"You okay?" Jeno suddenly talked beside me.

 

"Nah... I broke up with him." 

 

"WHAT?!"

 

"SHHHH!!"

 

"S-Sorry... B-But why?" 

 

"Because of her." I looked back and saw Yiyang alone.

 

She was startled when our eyes met and immediately avoided me.

 

"Yiyang noona?" he asked.

 

"Uh-huh.." I looked at the sea and sighed.

 

While everyone is running and enjoying the beach, Jeno and I talked about what happened yesterday.

 

After an hour, we headed to our resthouse near the beach. Everyone has their own rooms and started to unpacked.

 

*knock knock*

 

"Ne?" 

 

The door slowly opens revealing the hesitant Yiyang.

 

"What do you want?" my eyebrows frowned.

 

"I-I just want to talk to you." 

 

"About what?" 

 

"A-About what happened last night."

 

"Then you're wasting your time. I won't hear it anyway." I rolled my eyes and continued unpacking.

 

"I-I'm very sorry Zoe... It's my fault--"

 

"Well at least you know! Now... Get out of my sight! I can bare to see your face and flashing back the image of you and my boyfriend in one bed." I headed outside the room and left her.

 

I walked downstairs and saw everyone getting ready for lunch. Jeno immediately smiled when he saw me and offered the seat beside him.

 

"Where's Yiyang? She volunteered to call you for lunch. Did two of you talk? or.. argue?" he whispered.

 

"*sighs* I just... avoided anything she said. I don't want to talk to her right now."

 

Jeno was about to reply but we heared some noise outside the resthouse.

 

"Hey guys!" Donghyuk was happily standing and waving at us after dropping his bags. and with uhmm... the boys.

 

"Sunbaenims!" My co-trainees shouted for joy.

 

I looked at Taeyong standing behind with his bloodshot, tired and lonely eyes that stares at me deeply.

 

"Are you okay?" Jeno whispered.

 

"Now this is great! I'm done.." I stood up and quickly headed upstairs and planned to lock myself inside my room.

 

What are they doing here? I thought this is just for trainees?! Damn! How can I enjoy when I know that the two of them is with me?!!

 

---------

 

Don't forget to favorite, comment, and share to your friends!!