Empty

[NCT] Dating is not allowed!

ZOE'S POV: 

ARGHHHHHH... WHY DO I FEEL SO EMPTY RIGHT NOWWW??? IT'S SO BORING HERE IN THEIR DORM TOOO!! 

Everyone's busy right now. The house is so quiet like I'm the only one here. No one actually dared to talk with me since they're busy with their own life

It's been 3 days and 3 of the boys was to damn boring. Taeyong who looks colder than he usually do. Jaehyun oppa who looks serious and I'm not used to it so I'm scared. And Mark who's been behaved after what happened to Yiyang's father.

I wasn't able to talk to them when we visit the funeral. They seems so much affected like Yiyang. They didn't even get out of their rooms if they are inside the house. They always go out whenever I'm asleep...  Just what is her relationship with these boys making them act like this?

I decided to go out of NCT's house because today is weekend. I'm going to meet Jeno at Cafe since he's free. He's going to give me his notes when I'm not still a student in SOPA in exchange for my notes during his absences.

"Zoe!" Jeno suddenly tapped my shoulders.

I was so shocked because I wasn't in my senses but thanks to him I came back ㅋㅋㅋ

"Yah! Don't scared me like that!"  I hit his arms and he just giggled 

"And I'm older than you huh." I said.

"But you're my seatmate hehe"

"Okay. I'll let you call me just by my name."

"What do you want? Coffee? Cake?"

"Strawberry Milkshake"

"My treat." He said and stood up.

At first, I thought I will be much closer to Donghyuck or Jaemin since they were very cheerful and Jeno was a quiet kid. But look what's happening~ ㅋㅋㅋ

Jeno came back with our order. He had himself a frappe. He gave me his notes and IT WAS NEAT THAN MINE ㅠ.ㅠ

"Thank you Jeno-ah..." I said.

"No problem. I know NCT U hyungs won't be able to give you notes because Jaehyun hyung and Taeyong hyung became freshmen many years ago and Mark hyung didn't took down notes too much. He's good at writing but yeah, he's lazy too hahahaha"

"Yeah... actually he's SUPER lazy. Three of them seems too busy right now..."

"Just the three of them?"

"Yeah.. Uhmm I mean Doyoung oppa and Ten oppa had their own schedules and the three of them will be debuting in a new sub unit but I mean.... They're so boring.... arghhh I can't explain!"

"Ahhh... they're quiet?"

"Yeah! Exactly!"

"It's normal. They're affected on what's happening to Yiyang noona." He said as he took a sip on his frappe

"Yeah. Everyone seems to be affected but why does the 3 of them looks so affected like Yiyang?"

"Those 3 hyungs are Yiyang noona's close friends. VERY close friends."

"Really? How?"

"Yiyang noona and Jaehyun hyung are childhood friends. They were together when Hong So Ra noona casted them. They were very close ever since they were kids. Then they met Taeyong hyung in SM. The three of them become good friends. Year after, Mark hyung came. Yiyang noona was very friendly and Mark hyung was so lonely that time since he came from other country that's why they became friends too. Eventually, it looks like the three of them became BFFs because of Yiyang noona."

"You said Taeyong sunbaenim became friends with Yiyang too? But why does sunbaenim ignore Yiyang whenever he's with us? I mean I only saw him cared to Yiyang because of what happened to her father.."

"Well, 3 years ago... Taeyong hyung was always teased by us when we taught he likes Yiyang noona. We know what are the things happened when Taeyong hyung is in love. Those things happened whenever he's with Yiyang noona. Last year, when we had a membership training after the SMROOKIES show, Taeyong hyung confessed to us that he likes Yiyang noona from the first time they met. Everyone supported him so we planned a surprise confession on Yiyang noona's birthday. On that day, everything was ruined."

"Why?...."

"Yiyang noona confessed first that he likes his childhood friend.... Jaehyun hyung.."

"W-what?"

"Taeyong hyung didn't even got his chance to tell his feelings. Meanwhile, Jaehyun hyung feels bad because he didn't expect that Yiyang would like him instead of Taeyong hyung. It hurts to the point that Taeyong hyung became so cold to girls. Even with Yiyang noona, who still didn't know that she hurted hyung."

I was speechless with his revelations. I mean.... Taeyong likes Yiyang. The girl who likes his bestfriend, Jaehyun oppa. 

This is so damn complicated! I shouldn't be mad whenever Taeyong is being cold to me. Maybe he's just being careful not to fall for the wrong person again. Even I, I will change myself after having that lesson.

But I salute Taeyong and Jaehyun oppa who still remained bestfriends after what happened. Well, it's not Jaehyun oppa's fault too... Yiyang decided to have those feelings, not Jaehyun oppa.

...

After having a talk, Jeno decided to take me home. 

"Zoe... are you bothered?"

"H-huh?"

"You're too quiet after I told you their pasts.."

We are walking at the village right now and I seems to be out of place.

"I'm just shocked hahaha" I joked

"Well, even I."

"We're here" I stopped in front of NCT's house.

"Thanks for your time, notes, informations, and for walking with me" I said.

"No thanks. I'll be living here soon too haha"

"Zoe-ah..." Someone suddenly talked behind me.

We turned our glance and it was Jaehyun oppa who was standing and looking at me with a serious face right now.

"Hyung annyeonghaseyo." Jeno greeted.

"Oh. You're here?" He said and walked nearer.

"I was with Zoe and I walked her home for her safety. I'll go now." 

"Be safe." Jaehyun oppa remained his serious face and tone of voice.

I'm scared. What's with him today?

"Thanks again for today. See you on monday~ Bye! Be safe!" I waved at him happily and he did the same.

"Get inside." Jaehyun oppa said and quickly entered the house.

I followed him quietly until we reached the garden. He suddenly stopped and looked at me. I looked down avoiding his gaze. He's damn scary right now. ㅠ.ㅠ

"Where the heck did you go?!" He annoyingly asked.

"U-uhmm... I-i.... I-i'm s-sorry...." I said.

He sighed and hugged me. I started to cry and I don't know exactly why ㅠ.ㅠ

"Don't go outside without telling me okay?" He said.

"B-but...."

"Shh... I'm sorry if I scared you... I'm just being paranoid whenever you're not around." he buried his head to my shoulder

"I-I thought y-you were *hukkk* b-busy... *hukkk* or s-sleeping *hukkkk*"

"Sorry... I didn't have much time for you. But you still need to tell me, us, if you're going somewhere. You have a habit of muting your phone..."

" *hukkk* s-sorry.... *hukkk* " 

"Shhhh.... just don't make me worry like crazy again.... don't go with other boys too.... it's dangerous..."

"B-but Jeno is not 'other boy' he is---"

"Shhh... enough..." he said while hugging and swaying our body.


My heart is jumping like crazy right now. It feels like.... he cared at me more than a big brother.... I feel him more like, my boyfriend.... Seems like my feelings for him is continue growing.... please, I don't want to be hurt like Taeyong if I'm really.... 

In love with this cutie mr. dimples...

JAEHYUN'S POV :

I've been in my room, talking to Yiyang over my phone for so many hours already. It's been just a few days after her father's dead. I'm also affected since I was close to her family. Yiyang's mother died when we were younger and now her father followed. She only have me, her bestfriend right now.

After I talked to her, I started to think of the girl I like.....

It's been a while since I had talk to her. SCREW YOU JUNG JAEHYUN. YOU'RE SO BUSY THAT YOU FORGOT TO TALK TO ZOE -.-

I decided to finally, go out of my room. I looked for her at her room but she's not there. I walked downstairs and she's not there too..

She was here in the morning....where did she go?

I tried to call her. Her phone was ringing but she's not answering. I bet her phone was in silent mode again. I tried to call her cousin, Jae Rin if she was with her since today is weekend.

"Zoe unnie? She's with Jeno right now. They're going to meet up because they borrowed each other's notes. They're probably at a cafe." She said.

My mood dropped down after I knew that she's just with Jeno. Tsk. After worrying like this, she's just having a good time with Jeno huh?!

I SHOULDN'T BE JEALOUS AT A KID RIGHT NOW. BUT THEY'RE ALMOST AT THE SAME AGE AND FIT TO BE A COUPLE! ARGHHH!
I KEEP THINKING TOO MUCH ㅠ.ㅠ

Mark asked where she is. I answered it of course. So basically, everyone knew already that she was with Jeno. and they're okay with it. I'M THE ONLY ONE WHO'S NOT FREAKIN OKAY WITH IT. 

It's getting dark outside and still, no Zoe. I decided to get a fresh air.

... or get a ZOE  ㅋㅋㅋ

Yeah, I waited for her outside.

Until I heard some footsteps and talking outside. Finally, they're here!

I opened the gate and Zoe was smiling so much while talking to him. GOSH. STOP!

I called her and Jeno quickly bid a goodbye. She quietly followed me and I can't hide it anymore.

"Where the heck did you go?!" I shouted because I was too annoyed thinking the fact that she was with a boy.

I can't help but hugged her. She cried because I was scary. I wanted to tell her that I'm jealous but I can't. 

Damn Zoe... I'm going insane because of what you did to my heart... 

----
Don't forget to vote, Like, Subscribe, Add this on your reading list and comment 😊😊