Moving in the boy's dorm

[NCT] Dating is not allowed!

TAEYONG'S POV:

I don't know why is she running out from her house, but what I know that next happened is she held my hand.

I didn't said anything and I just ran with her. She suddenly stopped and didn't know where to go. I can feel the tension in her hand. She facepalmed her self and was about to cry.

I don't want her to cry.... let's go Min Young-ah....

I held her hand tighter and ran with her. I can hear her sobs as we run and it makes me hurt too...

Until we reached the palyground that was far enough from her house. I looked at her while catching my breath. She let go of my hand as she dropped herself at the ground crying.

She can't breathe. I patted her back and helped her got up. I seated her at the bench. She's trying to stop herself from crying but the tears keep coming out.

"Aisshh... why do I have to cry in front of him.." she mumbled. I laughed silently.

"Sorry for bragging you with me... I didn't thought of anything because you just showed up unexpectedly..." she said.

"Well it's just a tie. I did this too." I laugh.

"But.... why are you there? In front of our house?" She asked me.

I'm now ed. I mean, how can I explain this to her?

"H-huh? U-uhmmm.... I won't tell you unless you're going to tell me why did you cry" i said.

"Tsk." She stood up and left me to ride the swing.

I followed and seated beside her.

"It's because of my parents... They want me to go back to Canada.." she said while looking down and swinging herself.

I was shocked and stopped myself from swinging and stared at her.

Why do i feel hurt?.... Damn Taeyong.... You're not like this... She's just Mark's sister... or maybe more than that...

"Luckily, they didn't came right when I'm with Jaehyun-oppa in front of our house a while ago." She added

"When I ran out, I saw you. That's when a car, which is where my father and mother at, came." She sighed.

"Don't go...." I mumbled.

"Hmmm?" She looked at me. She didn't hear me.

"You just started your dreams here right? Its also just been a month since you're with Mark..." I stared at her. Giving her a desperate look.

I don't know why but I feel incomplete without seeing you... I keep thinking about you even when we met in Airport. I was actually happy when I met you again, and even ran away with you.... I am too distracted when you didn't visited us after the day Mark said you were his sister... I am mad that time since you just showed up when you were accepted as a trainee, not because you wanted to see us.... You keep bothering my mind that's why I am so annoyed at you. You keep distracting me even when you're not around.... please don't go, so I can have a peaceful mind..

Those words came out of my mind but I can't say it.

"Yes....But I need to hide, I'm not strong enough to face them and tell them what I wanted to do.." she started talking again.

"Want to come with me?" I asked.

"Where?"

ZOE'S POV :

It's a relief that Taeyong-sunbae is here. Its the first time that I am comfortable around him. He keeps giving me a cold attitude whenever I'm with him, but this time he is different. He's so soft. I never thought he had this side of him.

"Want to come with me?" He asked.

"Where?" I looked at him and he stood up.

"To our dorm... sleep there tonight or else Mark will kill me" he said and started to walk.

Tsk. I thought he would be nice to me.

"Yah! Do you want to sleep there?"  He stopped walking and teased me.

I stood up and giving him the what-the-heck look.

..

We rode a cab and remained silent as we traveled. I looked at the window and the sun was already set. The sky is dark and I can see the beautiful lights of Seoul.

We arrived at a big house. So it wasn't actually an apartment?!! Whoaaa...

He paid the driver and I opened the door. I looked up to the big house.

"This is our dorm" he said.

"D-dorm?" I asked 

"Yeah. Its literally a house actually. Since we are so many, they put us together in a big house." I nodded and we headed inside.

"The password is 00170. Feel free to come here" he said but he didn't looked at me.

"I'm home~" he shouted but the lights were off.

"Where are they?" He mumbled.

"Seat there first." He pointed the couch. He turned the TV on. 

The house is really nice!

"Yah. Want to eat something? Taeil-hyung left a note and said they had gone to a BBQ place to eat. They wanted me to follow, but I can't just leave you here djnsdhjsmzjsisaj...." I heard him talking from the kitchen while opening some cabinets there.

But I can't stop my eyes from closing. Until I fell a sleep at the couch.

TAEYONG'S POV: 

I saw a note left in the kitchen.

Taeyong-ah... the kids keep telling me to have a dinner outside. come to xxxxx bbq place. You're not answering your phone so I just left a note here. Be careful on your way~ 

- Taeil hyung

Aigoo.. that cutie Taeyomi 😂💕 

"Yah. Want to eat something? Taeil-hyung left a note and said they had gone to a BBQ place to eat. They wanted me to follow, but I can't just leave you here. You're seems to be weak from crying. What do you want to eat?" I shouted and asked.

I waited for her answer but all I can here is the sound of TV. 

"Yah... Lee Min You---" I walked to the living room but I saw her laying half of her body on the couch with her bag still on her back and wearing a school uniform.

I found myself giggling. I put her legs on the couch too and took off her bag. I was about to get a blanket upstairs but she held my hand tightly and mumbling something while sleeping. 

"Don't take me please...." she mumbled

"Please I want to stay here...." she held my hand tighter.

"No... No one's going to take you away from us... No one" I smiled ad d her hair making her comfortable.

I stared at her. She really looks like Mark. She's pretty. How can I didn't notice her strong resemblance to Mark when we met 3 times ㅋㅋㅋ

I stared at her for a long time making me fell asleep too.

ZOE'S POV:

I woke up and saw a face that's too near to my face. I was about to shout but then I realized it was Taeyong. I looked at his face and everything is white. His skin, even his hair is white. He has a pointed nose, perfectly formed lips, and a sharp jaw. Everything's perfect.

He moved a little. It must be uncomfortable for him sleeping on the floor like that. I realized that we were holding each other's hand. I didn't even noticed it because it feels comfortable.

I got up, trying to let go of his hand. But he held my hand tighter.

Aigooo.... 

I heard a car that stopped in front of the house. I heard some footsteps and voices infront of the door. Right then, someone entered the password and I panicked.

"Hey.. hey..." I tried to wake Taeyong up.

"Sunbae..." I patted his back but he didn't respond.

"Yah! Wake up!" Sh*t they will see that we are holding each other's hand!!!

Taeyong mumbled something and he pulled my arms and hugged it. SH*T! 

They finally opened the door and saw Donghyuk entered first but he was facing his back to us and telling some jokes to the rest of the boys.

I quickly lied down on the couch pretending I'm sleeping. I hide my face behind the pillow. Taeyong is still in a deep sleep and hugging my arm.

I heard everyone stopped talking and laughing. Everyone gasped. Taeyong wake up! Huhuhuhu 😨ㅠ~ㅠ

"W-what is this?" i heard one of them asked.

"W-who is she?" It must me Ten-oppa

"Is she his girlfriend?" Mark asked.

"OMFG. SHE'S STUDYING AT OUR SCHOOL" Doyoung-oppa said

"YOU'RE RIGHT HYUNG. SHE'S WEARING SOPA's UNIFORM!" Jaehyun-oppa said

"Should we wake them up?" Taeil-oppa asked.

"What if they're not ready to have a formal meeting to us?" Johnny asked.

HAHAHAHA what the are they saying! I can't control myself from giggling. Shut up guys! Calm its just me! 

"Ughhhh... why so noisy?..." Taeyong finally woke up. 

"Oh hyung you're here!" Taeyong happily said.

"U-uhmm... yeah... Did we disturbed the two of you?" Taeil-oppa asked.

"Two?" Taeyong asked

"You and your.... girlfriend?" Donghyuk said.

"What are you saying I'm just---- WHAT THE" Taeyong suddenly let go of my hand 

"It's okay hyung! No need to hide from us. We already saw it" Mark happily said.

No Mark. You're not going to be okay if you know who I am ㅋㅋㅋ

"N-no! I-it's not like that.... U-uhmmm.." he stuttered.

"Can you introduce her to us?" Hansol-oppa said.

I can hear them getting nearer. OH SH*T IT'S NOT THAT I AM TAEYONG'S GIRLFRIEND BUT WHY DO I FEEL SO NERVOUS RIGHT NOW?! 

"NO! I-i mean" Taeyong spread his arms trying to stop them

But then the pillow suddenly slides down and revealed my face. WHAT THE YOU DAMN PILLOW!! WHY ARE YOU NOT COOPERATING ㅠㅠ

Everyone gasped again, Taeyong sighed, and my eyes are still closed. 

"Z-zoe ahh" Jaehyun oppa said. 

I opened my eyes and seated. I gave them a awkward smile. I look like a sh*t now. My hair is messy.

"Hehehe.. annyeong" i said. Taeyong facepalmed himself

"YAH! WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THIS LEE MIN YOUNGGGG!!!!" Mark shouted.

I'm done. ㅠ~ㅠ

----

Keep reading this guys! I really appriciate every views, votes, subscribers, and even a comment. Thank you for inspiring me on writing this story. Thank you asianfanfics and wattpad readers!! 😘😘

[ jaeyong_nct : asianfanfics.com]
[xxjaehyunieexx : wattpad.com]