It's you

[NCT] Dating is not allowed!

MIN JAE'S POV :

Ahh..... it feels good now that she told me the truth. I knew it back when we were still in middle school. But I waited for her to tell me... 

I was so scared that time. I always think that Jae might come back and get Zoe away from me. 

Until I distanced myself to Zoe before we graduated because my family were moving to Korea. I don't want her to wait for me like she did to Jae. I don't want her to give false hope. I just want her to meet someone better than me.

And she did. She met her brother's co-members. I saw how much they cared to Zoe like a sister. 

But I was worried.... Two of them seems to have different feelings towards to my princess....

"Zoe-ah..." I called her. We're already done riding Ferris Wheel.

"Hmmm?" 

"What if..... what if one of the members in NCT asked you out, will you accept it?" 

"Pfftt... what are you saying oppa hahaha" Damn... my heart melts when she called me oppa. 

"Just... I felt something between the boys and you..."

"Like what?"

From distance, I saw Jaehyun sitting alone.

I don't know what is their relationship but there's a big feeling that I don't like towards Jaehyun.

I don't want Zoe to be with him. I felt like... he's going to take away Zoe from me...

*criiingggg criiiinggg*

"I'll just take this call. Don't go anywhere okay?" i said and Zoe nodded.

I walked a little far away from her.

"Hello?"

[Good morning young master...]

"Ah yes Secretary Choi. What's the matter?"

[Your parents will have a dinner with their business partners and they wanted you to come.... And that was an order from your Grandfather too."

"*sighed* Okay.... I'll be there at 12 noon."

I ended the call and quickly turned my glance to where was Zoe standing.

But she's gone....

.......

ZOE'S POV :

Min Jae oppa left me for a moment to take the call. 

I got a text from Mark asking where are we.

"JAE! JAE OPPA!---- Omo... Aisshh Zoe Lee, don't call him Jae again." I covered my mouth. I'm really used to call him Jae ㅋㅋㅋ

Luckily, he didn't heard it.

I was startled when someone grabbed my hand. I turned back and it was Jaehyun oppa giving me a serious look.

"W-Wae?" I asked and I was a little bit scared

"Say that again." He said.

"W-What?"

"That name... Say it again."

"W-What name? Min Jae?"

"No!" He shouted. He pulled me somewhere far from Min Jae.

"It hurts oppa!" I shouted as I can feel his grip on my wrist.

"I'm sorry..." he sighed and let go of my hand

"J-Jae....J-Jae oppa... That's what I said a while ago. Is there any problem?" my mouth automatically opened and said those words.

He slowly lift up his head and quickly hugged me.

"W-Waee...?" I asked.

"Who are you calling?" He muttered.

"That's Min Jae oppa, 바보 (idiot)." I said.

" *sighed* Okay..  I'm sorry..." he hugged me tightly.

"Is there any problem?" I asked.

"No... nothing... I just missed someone." He said.

"Tsk. Then why are you hugging me!" I pushed him and got angry for no reason.

"Oppa!" We turned our glance and it was Yiyang and behind her was NCT.

"Yah. Where did you go?" Taeil oppa asked.

"Where is Min Jae? I thought you were together?" Mark asked.

"Ah right!" I quickly opened my phone and I got 5 missed calls.

"Hello?"

[Yah! Where are you?!]

"I'm in front of haunted house with the others. I'm sorry if I left you..."

[ *sighed* I thought something happened to you.... ]

"Noooo.. I'm with Mark now don't worry. Where are you?" 

[I got a call from Secretary Choi and I need to go back now. That was an order from my grandfather too that's why I can't do anything about it. I'm sorry...]

"Ah is that so? It's okay... Just send my regards to your family"

[Okay... I'll call you later.]

"Hmmm... be careful" 

-- call ended --

"What did he say?" Mark asked.

"He needs to be home. The scary Chairman Kim ordered him. Hahaha"

"His grandfather?!"

"Yup. Do you remember when he failed in his exams back when we were elementary... aigooo poor Min Jae" i laughed.

"Yeah... Luckily our Chairman Lee is not like that ㅋㅋㅋ" Mark joked.

Hey readers, haven't I told you about our family? Okay... Our family is like a group of doctors. My father is the Chairman of Vancouver General Hospital and our family is the biggest shareholders of Seoul National University Hospital. My mother was a surgeon but she stopped after giving birth to us.

"Let's go there!" I pointed out the haunted house.

"Let's eat first Zoe-ah." Mark tried to pull me.

"Noooo!!! Our hunger will come out if were scared. Come on!"

In the end, we all headed inside the haunted house.

"Z-Zoe ah..... where are---- WHAAAAAAAAA!!!!"everyone shouted.

They ran and I was pushed. I was out of balance and fell.

"Ah!"

"WHAAAAAAAA!!!" The noise were slowly fading as they ran away from where I am.

They leave me behind ㅠ.ㅠ

"M-Mark? Are you there?" I called. I slowly stood up and no one answered 

I tried to take a few steps until I heard some footsteps behind me.

"A-ah...... ahjussi.... d-don't scare me too much.... I-I might have heart attack...." I said without turning my head.

He suddenly grabbed my waist.

"AAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!" He wrapped his arms around me.

Yup. He back hugged me..... WTF?

"Stay still." He whispered. That time, I knew who he was... It was Taeyong.

"S-Sunbae...."

"H-heol... you know me? I-I thought  you wouldn't see me because it was so dark." He suddenly let go of me.

"You have a habit of whispering behind my ears that's why i knew it was you..." I said.

The next thing he did is he intertwined our hands... 

O_O <-- me

"L-let's go out.... together..." he said and lead the way.


15 minutes later....

 

"WHHHAAAAAAA!! MIN YOUNG AHHH I CAN'T DO THIS ANYMORE HUHUHUHUHU" he hugged my right arm.

So that was the purpose why he held my hand huh.

"Tsk. I thought you were so brave. WE HAVEN'T EVEN TOOK 10 STEPS AWAY FROM WHERE WE'VE BEEN AND NOW YOU'RE CRYING!" I shouted.

"WHAAA! WHAAA! WHAT IS THAT! THERE'S A KILLER CLOWN!!!! GO AWAY SHOOO! SHOOO!" he said.

Aigooo.... what can i do to this kiddo?

"Let's run." I suggested.

"RUN?! WHAT IF HE CHASE US?! HE ALSO HAVE A BASEBALL BAT!! HE'LL KILL US!!" 

"YOU'RE THE 바보 RIGHT NOW! THIS IS AMUSEMENT PARK DO YOU THINK THEY WILL KILL US?!" 

"Y-you're r-right."

"Tsk. I will count 1 to 3 and we will run okay?"

"O-okay..."

"1..." he closed his eyes.

"2...." he buried his face in my arms.

"YAHH HOW CAN YOU SEE THE WAY OF YOU WILL-----"

"WWHHHAAAAAAAAA!!!!" I haven't even said 3 but he pulled me and we ran until we reached the exit.

"WHAAAAAAA!!" We already stopped at the exit and yet he's still shouting while hugging my arm.

I looked around and saw people watching us and laughing. No NCT was found too....

"Yahh..." I whispered.

"HUHUHUHU I'M SCAREEEDDDD!!" 

"YAH! We're out already!" 

He slowly peeked and realized that we're outside the haunted house. He quickly let go of my arms and act cool and nothing happened.

"PFFTTT..." I was about to laugh.

"D-don't laugh...." he said.

"HAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA!!!!" I held my tummy while laughing.

"Tsss...."

.....

We ended up sitting in one of the bench because his legs feel weak.

"Ah... let's go sunbaeeee!!" I said 

"Later. "

"You already said that 5 times!"

"I can't walk okay!"

"Tsss.... I'll call them."

"N-NO!"

"WAE?!"

"I-I mean... okay..."

I opened my phone and saw 5 missed calls from Mark.

*tototooot*

"OH! MY PHONE IS DEAD! ARGGHH!! Do you have your phone?"

"Uhmmm... it's dead too..."

"What can we dooooo??" 

"I'll just take you home." 

"How about them?"

"Don't worry. They'll be home too"

"How can you be sure?!"

"I have a feeling..." he smirked.

......


TAEYONG'S POV :

UGHHHHH!! I LOOK DUMB IN FRONT OF MIN YOUNG ㅠ.ㅠ

We've been sitting in a bench for almost 20 mins. Its not really because of my legs, but because I want to have some time alone with her.

I already texted Mark that I will accompany his sister. He wanted to join us but I turned off my phone hehehe sorry Mark..

"Do you want to go home?" I asked.

"I want to eat."

"What do you want to eat?"

"Hotdogs." She smiled.

This is so heaven! Its been awhile since I had this feelings. I feel like I'm having a date with her.

She was eating cutely and I'm secretly giggling.

"Heol." She said.

"What?" I asked.

"Did I just saw you smiling and laughing or it was just my imagination?" 

"Tsss.. just eat 바보."

....

She's done eating and we were walking around the park so that she wouldn't have indigestion.

"Sunbae." She called.

"Hmmmm?" 

"Why is it so hard for you to smile?"

"I can smile. Its not hard." I said

"Well... in front of cameras... but why not in personal?"

"There's nothing to be smiled of."

"There is! Everything is happiness!" 

"Tsk. Stop saying nonsense."

"Its not nonsense sunbae. You'll get old if you're not going to smile. Smiling makes you young and positive in life."

"I don't want to be as hyper as you." I joked 

"Tsss... Just say that you don't want to smile in front of girls."

"What? How can you say that?"

"You're jealous right?" She asked.

W-what is this.... Does she knew that I like her?! That I'm not in the mood from the very start because of that Min Jae?!

"W-what?"

"I'm sorry if I knew this but.... I know you like Yiyang...."

You're indeed a 바보 -_- 


"Who said that?"

"Secret. But I saw how you were looking at her with Jaehyun oppa a while ago."

"How?"

"J-E-A-L-O-U-S-Y" she teased

"Yah. Its not like that. Im just bored."

"Tsk. Okayy.... let's just say that you're bored."

"It's true tho."

"I said okay."

"Looks like you're not believing me..."

She suddenly stopped walking and faced me.

"Sunbae... this is an friendly advice okay? If you like someone, just go ahead and tell her! Don't think what will other people say to you. Not because she likes your friend doesn't mean its game over. Jaehyun oppa sees her as a friend only, well... that's according to my source. So tell her or you will just hurt yourself. You're not gonna lose anything."

"Heol. Where did you get those informations? That was great."

"I have a special source" she said proudly.

"But that was all from the past." 

"Huh?"

"I like someone else right now.." i looked at her eyes sincerely.

"W-Who?"

It's you 바보 (pabo/idiot)...

-----

I'm going start balancing JAE-ZOE and TAE-ZOE couple hehehe 😂