First Love

[NCT] Dating is not allowed!

ZOE'S POV:

D-5 before Exam Day. Almost all of the students were busy reading their books and notebooks instead of playing instruments, dancing or acting that they used to do last week.

But after the hell week and of course the d-day, it will be student's week!!

To celebrate the good start of the new school year, there will be various events that I'm sure we will enjoy 😄

I am quietly reading my book inside the library alone. Jae Rin is absent today because she had gone to Jeju Island where her grandmother lives.

"Annyeong~" someone whispered.

I lift my head up and saw Jaehyun oppa carrying books. I waved at him and he smiled. He sat infront of me and told me to continue studying.

At first, I was distracted to him. He looks damn good right now. A tall, white, and handsome oppa is studying in front of you... ahhh... who wouldn't fall in love with him? 😍

I got back to my senses and studied again. I didn't mind him that much so that he won't be distracted. But when I'm already done, I looked at him and he's in a deep sleep.

Aigoo.... Being an idol and student at the same time was a little bit bad idea..

I tapped him and he quickly woke up. I gestured him that I will go out of library but he said he'll come with me.

"You didn't sleep that much last night right?" I said while walking at the hallway with him.

"Yeah..." he yawned.

"It must be hard for you to do two things at a time. *sighed* I wonder what it will be like if I debuted but still a student too in the future.."

"Its hard but make sure you have inspiration so that when you feel down, you will be lighten up by it."

"So do you have one?" I asked.

"I have many!"

"What is it?"

"Hmmm.... NCT Hyungs.. of course I need to work hard because studying means improving myself to be the best when I'm performing with them. My parents. They gave me the best education for my future so I have to take care of it for them. And last, my first love." He giggled.

"First love?" I asked. Is it Yiyang?

"Yes. Its funny but I'm still not over with my first love."

"Whooaaaa.... It's a new side of you oppa. You're so loyal huh!" I

"Tsss.... but i'm still unfortunate tho." He sighed.

"Waeyo?"

"I've been finding her for ages" he looked down and laughed a little.

"Ahh... so its not Yiyang?" I mummbled.

"Huh?" 

"No. Nothing." I smiled. "Is she that pretty?"

"Yeah. Like you" he smiled.

I suddenly blushed after he said that. Oh geez.... stop that Jaehyun oppa ㅠ.ㅠ

"She's a grown up woman now. I think... she's also 17 right now. I'm 2 years older than her too." 

"Really? If we met then we'll be a good friends." I said happily

"But it will be a problem to me tho. Who would I choose between you and her...." he muttered.

"Hhmmm? Why would you choose when its going to be her from the first." I joked.

"Not with the case now." He said seriously.

I didn't able to respond because he was too serious. We arrived on our room so I decided to bid goodbye to Jaehyun oppa

"I'll go home with you later." he said.

"H-huh? N-no! It's okay. I still need to finalize our group research and won't be able to go home early"

"Its okay. I'll wait."

"B-but---"

"Bye! See you later!" He shouted and waved while running.

....

JAEHYUN'S POV:

3 minutes before the dismissal. I didn't focused that much in lectures today because I keep thinking of topics I should talk about with Zoe later while going home.

*ding dong ding dong*

ASSAAA! I quickly fixed my things and put the bag at my back.

"Yah! Yah! Where are you going?" Doyoung hyung asked.

"U-uhmmm... I need to go to my parents' house." I lied.

"Then let's go out together! Wait for us you rascal!" Ten hyung said.

Arghhh... please just leave me alone with her ㅠ.ㅠ

....

ZOE'S POV: 

It's been 10 minutes since the classes end but I'm still working with my groupmates in order to finish our group research.

"Zoe-ah.. I'm sorry.... but I need to go now. I need to take care of my mother, she's at the hospital." One of my groupmates said.

"Ahh... really? Uhmmmm.... okay be careful on your way" I said.

"Thank you Zoe!" she said and ran outside.

But there's someone who caught my attention beside the door. It was Jaehyun oppa who's smiling and waving at me.

"Uhmmm... guys? Excuse me... I'll just talk to someone for a while" I said and my groupmates nodded.

I ran outside and saw Jaehyun oppa with a shocked expression. 

"Why did you go out? D-did i disturb you?" He asked.

"Aniyo~ would you like to go inside and sit? I don't know when will I finish my work ㅠ.ㅠ"

"Okay. I'll just sit quietly there." He smiled and pointed a chair.

I nodded and head back to where my groupmates are. I didn't mind Jaehyun oppa too much so that I can finish my work early.

...

2 hours had passed and its already dark. I checked my phone and its already near 7 pm. My groupmates said goodbyes and I did the same.

I looked at Jaehyun oppa who's sitting at the corner, sleeping deep, resting his forehead above the desk while hugging his bag.

OH MY GEEEEE HE'S SO CUTE ㅠ.ㅠ

When we're the only one left in the room, I checked my phone first before going to Jaehyun oppa.

From Mark :

Zoe-ahh... You're not yet done? It's already dark. Go home now. You're with Jaehyun hyung right? Its not safe for him to go home late too... he's a celebrity afterall, sasaengs might harm the both of you..

Aigoooo... there goes Mark again.

To Mark :

Naeee~ I'm already done! All i need to do is to wake this sleepy head up ㅋㅋㅋ We'll be there soon~ YUMMY DINNER PUHLEASEEE ㅠ.ㅠ 

I giggled after sending him text with aegyo ㅋㅋㅋ

I quietly walked near to Jaehyun oppa so that he won't wake up due to shock.

I slowly peek at his face. He's facing the wall and damn..... HE IS SO BLESSED  ㅠ.ㅠ

How can he be so handsome like this? I bet you make thousands of girls fall in love with you... You're handsome, tall, kind, smart. You're almost perfect oppa....

He suddenly moved his mouth. I noticed his dimples and it reminds me of our first meeting. I called him Mr. Dimples because the smile on his face is the first one I saw. 

Jung Yoon Oh.

Its so familiar.... Its his real name huh? But why do I feel like I know someone who had the same name? Geez.. Nevermind.

"Oppa...." I shook his body.

"Oppa... I'm done now. Let's go~" I shook his body again.

"Hmmmm.." he replied.

Tsk. I thought he was sensitive? Mark said Jaehyun oppa wakes up even if Mark's phone produced just a single sound. 

"JUNG JAEHYUN!" i shouted.

"TO THE WORLD! YEOGINEUN NCT! ANNYEONGHASEYO NCT 127 IMNIDA!" he quickly stood up, and bow at me.

Ermmmm.... what?

He looked at me with his eyes wide opened. Well, i did too. We're in silence for a moment. Until we both realized what happened.

"Pffft..." I tried not to laugh since Jaehyun oppa facepalmed himself

"D-DON'T. LAUGH." He said.

"PFFFT!" I can't! ㅋㅋㅋ

"Y-yah...."

"PFFFTT! AHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA WHAT WAS THAT HAHAHAHHAHA WHAT WAS THAT OPPA? AHHAHAHAHAHA" I held my tummy so hard because it hurts so much.

He gave me an angry look, grabbed his bag, and quickly head out of the room. I quickly grabbed my bag too and ran to follow him.

"Oppa! Wait for me!" I said for the 10th time. We're already here outside of the school.

I stopped and panted. I can't run anymore... he's so fast! AND HE'S REALLY ANGRY! 

I got pissed off too so I decided to let him go. I'LL STAY HERE UNTIL YOU'RE THE ONE WHO WILL COME TO ME.

I looked at him in distance and he didn't even looked back. Until I saw him stopped in front of some girls from other school who seems to recognize him. SH*T HE DIDN'T WEAR HIS MASK!

....

JAEHYUN'S POV :

WHAAAAAAA!! IT'S SO EMBARASSING! 

I already warned her not to laugh but... huhuhuhu ㅠ.ㅠ 

I thought a sunbae called me so I did our introduction. BUT IT WAS ZOE! I FORGOT THAT I WAS WAITING FOR HER ㅠ.ㅠ

How can I face her now?! DAMN JUNG YOON OH!

"Oh? Is it an idol?" I stopped when I heard a voice

"It looks like...." SH*T. I forgot to wear my mask! These girls might take pictures of me.

I tried my best to cover my face when they started to take pictures of me but still unsure who's exactly celebrity i am.

"YAH! WHO ARE YOU!" someone shouted behind me.

I looked at her and it was Zoe. She suddenly pulled and hugged me. She hid my face in her shoulder.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING? WHY ARE YOU TAKING PICTURES OF MY BOYFRIEND?!" she shouted.

My heart beats faster after saying those words. She acted as a protective girlfriend of mine. I wish that was true.

"S-sorry" i heard them saying.

"I know my boyfriend is handsome but its inappropriate to take pictures without a permission." Zoe said with a serious tone but with respect.

"S-sorry we thought he was an idol..."

"Whether he is idol or not its not what you are supposed to do. Aigooo...  oppa! I told you to wait for me. I know you're mad but you need to be careful! Look what happened." She said.

"S-sorry..." I whispered.

The students apologized again and left us. We stayed there for a moment. She slowly moved her hands that was placed on my head so that she can hide my face.

"Don't move." She's still serious. I think she's mad ㅠ.ㅠ

I felt her hands opening my bag. She then lift my head and quickly wear the mask on my face.

"I told you to wait for me." She said. I looked down as if i'm getting nagged by my mother.

" *sighed* Look. I'm sorry if you get mad at me awhile ago but how can you leave me? You said you're going to protect me but I protected you instead." She said and was about to walk away but I quickly held her hand.

I was facing her back when she stopped from walking. I didn't said anything but I caressed her hand. She sighed and finally faced me.

She pulled down my mask and admired my face. 

"Aigooo... how can I stay mad at you when you're so cute like puppy" she pinched my cheeks.

"Argh..." I quickly let go of her hand and rubbed my cheeks.

"Heol. How can I see him to you?" She said. Him? Who is he?

"Who's 'him'? "

She giggled a little and shook her head.

"It's been ages since he last stepped on my mind. Finally, someone makes me remember that boy."

"Tsk. I said who is he?" Yup. I'M SO ING JEALOUS. 

"Hmmm.... who is he to my life...  I'm not actually sure... Its funny to think about him but.... I think he's my first love" she smiled.

While we were walking, that smile remains. Just who is that boy? What makes me remind her of that boy?

----

Sorry for late update! Hope you like it!