Taeyong's 21st Birthday

[NCT] Dating is not allowed!

TAEYONG'S POV:

She called me baby too.... She even asked me for a kiss...

"S-Sunbaenim...." I stopped walking while dragging her.

We ended up here in the seashore.

"L-Let's go back to the hall... Min Jae must be looking for me.." She looked down and cried silently.

"Are you going to show them that ugly face? Don't worry, Min Jae sent me here."

"H-Huh? How about the party?"

"Jae Rin replaced you that's why you don't have to worry. He said Matthew will talk to you so in case he do something bad, I followed." 

She heavily sighed and slowly looked at me.

"About what happened... I-I'm sorry... I'm just--"

"You don't have to say sorry..." I cupped her face. "That jerk don't deserve your tears so stop crying.." I wiped her tears using my thumb.

"I-Its my fault... You don't know anything...."

"But I heard the both of you... You're too young that's why you did that. Do you know why the two of you didn't work out? Because you two are meant to meet someone better."

"Thank you... Thank you for helping me sunbae."

We decided to sit at the sand and watch the sea.

"How long did you have a relationship with him?" I broke the silence.

"Relationship? We didn't even dated.."

"Tss.. That's the same! Okay... How long did the two of you loved each other?"

"Hmm...  It's just a year? Maybe? Everything happened last year. I met him during my last year in middle school. He asked me to marry a week before my graduation. When I rejected him, I never heard anything from him. Min Jae suddenly left too. Then I found out that their family left Canada. I moved here and I met my new friends... I met you.. When I met all of you, I forgot my problems back in Canada. About Matthew who left me and engaged with someone else... and about my father who wanted me to become a Doctor. But those problems chased me here in Korea hahaha... I met Matthew again with his wife... Sooner or later Dad will come here and get me too... I don't know if I should look for solutions or just enjoy my remaining days."

"Yah don't say that..."

"But that's true... Once I am revealed as SMROOKIES member, My parents will find out that I'm here. Whether I like it or not, I'm going back to Canada. So as for now, I'm enjoying... Because this is what I want..."

She looked at me and smiled weakly. 

"Don't leave..." I looked straight in her eyes. "Don't leave me..."

I slowly leaned and she closed her eyes... I cupped her face and kissed her. She quickly respond and wrapped her arms around my neck. She slowly layed down on the sand while dragging me closer and deeper to her lips. My hand traveled to her waist while I'm the top of her body.

Sh*t I can't take it anymore... But I respect you Min Young...

I stopped kissing her and stood up. She was shocked and I was unable to look at her.

"I-I'm sorry...." I rubbed the back of my neck.

DAMN!! WHAT DID YOU DO TAEYONG?!

I looked at her because she wasn't saying anything. She was so dazed while touching her lips.

Is she mad?

"I-I'm sorry... Its not my intention---"

"S-Sunbae..." She suddenly held my wrist. I thought she's going to shout or what but she remained silent. I looked at her and she was staring at my wrist.

I looked at my wrist and saw the key bracelet with the same design as her lock bracelet. I quickly grabbed my wrist out of her hand and looked away.

"It's you right?..." she asked. I'm doomed. "Sunbae.... You're the guest in our party right? You gave this bracelet to me right?

I looked at her wrist. Yeah.... She was wearing the bracelet I gave to her that night.. It was actually a couple bracelet.

"W-We're just the same... I'm not the one who gave that to you.." I lied.

"Liar..." she glared at me. "I touched your bracelet that night and I'm sure it's you! Now... Looking at your face and imagine you wearing  a mask. I'm already 100% sure." she proudly said.

"YES! THAT'S ME! D-DO YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH THAT?!" I defended myself.

"Ahhh... so you're admitting that you gave this to me and... confessed?" She smirked.

"C-CONFESSED!?! HA!! NAEGA EONJE?! (when did I)"

"Really? Hmmmm... What did you just said that night? The first time I saw you, you were different. I really hate that fact, but I found myself enjoying because of it too. You're a bright kid, you stands out from many people, you're making me notice you, I hate that at first. But now, I loved that. I love everything about you----" she repeated my words that night, like she was telling a fairytale story.

"YAH! STOP IT!!" I blushed so hard.

"Pfft.. Why are you blushing?" She teased me.

"I-I'm not!"

"Aigoo... Don't be shy, Taeyongie~"

"T-Taeyongie?!"

"Omo omo? Are you shouting at me? Okay then..." She got mad and walked away.

"Y-Yah.. M-Min Young ah..." I held her hand but she's not looking at me. "Sorry..."

"So tell me... Is it true or not? Those words you said that night... Did you really mean it?" She asked.

" *sighs* Y-Yeah... I... I... I like you! " I shouted while my eyes are closed.

"PFFFT! HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHHAA!!!"

What the heck? Why is she laughing?

"W-Wae?"

"You're so cute!" I blushed.

"Stop laughing... I'm really embarrassed right now..." I muttered while looking down.

"I never thought you will confess to me like that hahahaha.. okay sorry i'll stop laughing."

"So what's your answer?" I asked.

This is it Taeyong...

"U-Uhmm... uhh....."

"So you don't like me?"

I knew it... ㅠ.ㅠ

"N-No! It's not that I don't like you.. It's just that..."

"You're not ready?"

She sighed.

"Then, Do I have a chance?"

She slowly nodded. I smiled widely and hugged her.

"Thank you, Min Young..."

"U-Uhmm... Sunbae... I can't breathe.."

I let go of her and she was blushing so hard.

*BRIZZKK BRIZZKK*

From Mark :

Hyung, the party's over. Is Zoe okay?

To Mark: 

Yeah she's okay now. But like Min Jae said, Matthew and Min Young's talk wasn't good.

"Min Young-ah... Let's go back to the resthouse. The party's over."

"O-Okay..."

We were sitting at the sofa in the living room of the resthouse while waiting for our friends.

------

ZOE'S POV:

Goshh... This is so freakin' awkward >.<

"DENISE! DENISE! ARE YOU OKAY?!" Jae ran and hugged me.

"W-Wait... Yeah... Calm down, I'm okay." I said.

I looked at Taeyong and he's looking at Jae with a blank expression.

"What did he do to you huh?! Where's that ing Matthew?!" Mark said.

"Calm down, Mark."

"Zoe?" We all turned our glance and saw Min Jae.

I stood up and he hugged me.

"Are you okay? Did he do something bad?" He asked.

"No... We just.. clear things out...H-How is he?"

He sighed and looked down.

"He didn't came back to the party. And... staffs are still finding him..."

I sat down and cried.

"Zoe... Don't cry..." Mark hugged me.

"Min Jae... Its my fault... H-He can't do anything about the marriage, but he waited for me..."

"W-What are you saying?"

"Matthew said he'll divorce Stella and come back to me once I turn 18.."

"WHAT?!"

"Min Jae hyung... Who's that Matthew? Divorce? He'll be back for Zoe? I-I can't understand!" Mark freaked out.

"Matthew is my cousin and.... he and Zoe were used to love each other, but he was married with someone else."

"WHAT?!!"

"Is that true unnie?!"

I slowly nodded and they all gasped.

"Anyway, I already cleared things out to him so we don't have to worry. He already have his wife so there's no reason for him to bother me anymore. Let's... L-Let's just rest.." I said.

"Yeah, you need to. You must be tired of crying, we'll not ask questions anymore." Jae kissed my forehead.

*TUUGGG!* /the door opened/

"Ooppsss.. Am i late?"

Yiyang?

------

I was resting alone at our room while they are at the terrace, talking about some stuffs. Meanwhile, I'm here absorbing things that happened awhile ago.

Matthew came with his wife... But he said he wanted me back... Taeyong sunbae came to rescue... He called me baby... I asked him for a kiss... And we kissed... I thought its done... But we kissed again at the seashore.. and our position was... SH*T.

I held my lips. I suddenly thought of how I felt when I was doing that. Well, it wasn't my first time touching lips of a guy using mine. I mean... I did it to Matthew. But it was really fast! I wasn't actually considering it as a kiss but a smack! Because honestly.... I don't know how to kiss. I haven't done that thing! 

But how did i do that? How did I kissed him that long? Oh my...

I felt that it was my very first kiss... Because it was so unforgettable and new.

" *sighs* Y-Yeah... I... I... I like you! "  

He likes me? Heol... LEE TAEYONG likes me?!

*TUG DUG* *TUG DUG* *TUG DUG* *TUG DUG* *TUG DUG* *TUG DUG* *TUG DUG* *TUG DUG* *TUG DUG* *TUG DUG* *TUG DUG* *TUG DUG* *TUG DUG* *TUG DUG* *TUG DUG* *TUG DUG* *TUG DUG* *TUG DUG* *TUG DUG* *TUG DUG* *TUG DUG* *TUG DUG* *TUG DUG* *TUG DUG*

Geez... I suddenly felt hot...

*knock knock*

"Come in.."

"Hey.." It was Yiyang.

"Hi." I smiled.

"I heard what happened. Are you okay?" she sat at the edge of my bed.

"Mmm... I was just puzzled because things mixed up this night."

"Hope everything goes well after this day. Specially when there's already reason for you and us to be happy tomorrow." she smiled widely.

"Really? What is it?"

"It's Taeyong oppa's 21st birthday tomorrow."

What?! Its his birthday tomorrow?! July 1st?

"Hey! Zoe?"

"A-Ahh.. Really?! That's cool!"

"Yeah that's why I rushed all the way from Seoul although I'm not yet done on the things I'm fixing there."

"Is that why you wasn't able to attend Min Jae's party?"

"Mmm.. I also planned something for Taeyong oppa's birthday. A surprise party!"

She's putting some efforts because she likes him...

"Does everyone except Taeyong sunbae knew about it already?"

"Yeah.. We were talking about it outside. Oppa stayed at his room like you, maybe he's tired." she shrugged.

Tired? Or he's also thinking about what happened to us?

"Anyway, all you have to do is act that you don't know anything about it. Just a normal day! Then I'll call you when everything is ready."

"W-Well.. That's easy! Goodluck on your surprise. I'm sure he'll like it..."

"And I'm also going to confess to him during the party..."

My heart dropped after hearing that. Confess? Why am I suddenly feel nervous? He already said he likes me. But... what if he changed his mind? He loved Yiyang too...

"So... I'm looking forward to your cooperation tomorrow okay?"

"H-Hehehe... yeah..."

"I can't wait to see his reaction hihihi..."

Me too..

--------------

Wednesday morning, July 1st 2016. I've been living here in Korea for 7 months already...

The sun is still hiding. 6 am? Whoa. I woke up early. Maybe I should have a morning walk and watch the sunrise on the beach.

I quietly walked out of the room to avoid waking Jae Rin and Yiyang up. The living room is so quiet, they must be sleeping.

I stood at the terrace, stretched my body and feel the fresh air that embraces my body. I started to walk while looking at the things I passed by. I saw some tourists heading inside the cafe and so I did. I ordered a latte and sat beside the glass wall to enjoy the view.

"Good morning, beautiful."

I looked up and saw Jae who's smiling widely. I smiled back and pointed the seat in front of me.

"You woke up early huh?" I asked.

"Mmm... I just had a feeling to be with you so I checked you on your room and found you nowhere. How's your sleep?"

"Its okay. I had enough."

"I'm really curious about Matthew. But you don't have to tell me the story if you really don't want."

"Well... Maybe its good to tell a story while walking at the sand and watching the sunrise?" I joked.

"Why not?"

--------

While walking, I told Jae about what happened to me and Matthew in the past.

"Wheeww! That was tough! I mean... He loves you so much but he married someone else?!"

"Well, it happened. But he said he didn't like that idea in the first place." I jist shrugged.

"In a year... you forgot that I exists?" He asked.

"What?"

"Uhmmm... because I-I was your... uhmmm first love and..."

Ok I get it...

"No! No it's not like that Jae. Well, you always cross my mind... because uhmmm... you're my first best friend! And yeah you were my first love but... Eventually.. I was in love with someone else..." DAMN... THIS IS AWKWARD.

"Yeah..." he chuckled bitterly "Who am I to dictate your heart of whom it should love or not?..." he heavily sighed.

"H-Hey... what's the problem?"

"Denise..." he stopped walking and held my hand.

He was just staring and caressing it.

"Jae?"

"I don't want to be friends with you anymore." He looked at me straight on the eyes.

Oh god... what does he mean by that?!

"J-Jae? What are you saying? Did I do something wrong?"

"I love you, Denise." He said.

"I love you, Denise."

"I love you, Denise."

"I love you, Denise."

"I love you, Denise."

He.... what?!

"Denise..."

"H-huh?"

"I said I love you... Not as a friend but as a man. I want more... I don't want us to stay being friends.."

"Uhhmmm... Jae... I don't know what to say right now.."

He pulled me closer and trapped me within his arms. He leaned closer to my ears and whispered.

"You don't have to say anything right now, Denise. I'll give you time... I'll wait... Just please give me a chance to prove how much I love you. Please?"

He loves me... What about Taeyong? No.. He likes me. Its a different thing right? Well... I still don't know who I really liked. Should I give Jae a chance? I mean Taeyong loved Yiyang but he said he LIKES me. Now, Yiyang was over to her feelings to Jae and passed over to Taeyong. Plus... Jae LOVES me and i... uhmmm... sort of like him? GOD! I DON'T KNOW!

"Denise?" He looked at me.

Yeah.. it's not bad to give him a chance.. Maybe... Maybe both Taeyong and I were just confused or got carried away by our kiss.

I weakly smile and nodded to him. He smiled widely and hugged me tightly.

"Thank you, Denise! I promise you won't regret it!"

*BRIZKKK BRIZZKKK*

From Unknown:

Hey it's Yiyang. Go here now! Taeyong oppa is on the way. I bet you're with Jaehyun oppa right? Both of you was found nowhere when we all woke up. He must be making a move! Yieeee~

Oh I almost forgot! Its his birthday!

"Who is it?" Jae asked.

"It was Yiyang. The surprise party for Taeyong sunbae will start."

"Really? Okay, let's go."

-------

Jae and I arrived at the resthouse and we're late....

They're already shouting for joy and Yiyang was hugging him.

We caught Taeyong's attention. He looked at me with a blank expression and hugged Yiyang back.

.. Why does it hurt?

"Hey! You're late! You must be enjoying having fun together huh?" Jae Rin teased me.

"Yeah.. She's right Zoe. Anyways, if it means to have a improvement in your relationship then its okay to be late! Hahahahha yieee!" Yiyang said and everyone teased us.

I looked at Jae who was shyly rubbing the back of his neck while blushing. I looked at Taeyong and he was looking straight to my eyes while holding Yiyang's waist.

I knew it... He just carried away by what we did last night. He didn't mean it...

"Do you like my surprise oppa?" Yiyang asked.

"Of course. I LOVE IT." He smiled widely at Yiyang.

"YIEEEEEE!!" everyone teased them.

"Happy Birthday, hyung. Looks like things are going well with the two of you huh?" Jae smirked.

"Thank you." He smirked too.

"H-Happy birthday, sunbaenim." I said.

"Thanks." He lazyly said.

"A-Ahh... let's eat!"

We eat and had fun inside the resthouse. Min Jae provided the karaoke and everyone goes wild except Me, Jae, Yiyang and Taeyong. We were just sitting in the couch while watching them.

I looked at Taeyong and he was whispering something to Yiyang because she can't hear it then she suddenly giggled.

I suddenly feel irritated like I can kill anyone right now.

"Hey, are you okay?" Jae asked.

"Huh? Yeah.."

"Too loud?"

"Mmm... I'll just get some fresh air outside."

"Do you want me to come with you?"

"No... its okay, have fun. I'll be back in a minute."

He just sighed and nodded.

I headed out and sat at the swing beside the pool.

"Ms. Zoe Lee?" A man spoke behind me.

"Ahjussi?"

-----

After a long talk with Secretary Choi in the gazebo, far from the resthouse, I was completely dazed and puzzeled. My hands were cold, and my body was shaking.

"How can he do that?"

I decided to stay at the gazebo to clear my mind, until I felt tired and fell asleep.

I woke up because of the rain. OH MY GOD. IT'S ALREADY DARK!!!

Geezzz! The rain is so heavy and the resthouse is too far. I decided to open the flashlight in my phone but I'm completely ed up. YES. ITS ALREADY DEAD. WHAT A LUCKY DAY!

I decided to sat here in the dark corner of the gazebo because its really cold. There's no lights inside the gazebo so they may think no ones' here. I

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! LET'S GO BACK!"
"ITS RAINING SO HARD! YOU'LL GET SICK!"
"I NEED TO FIND HER!"

I heard someone talking but I can't clearly recognize their voices.

"Then let's stay here for awhile!"

The voices and footsteps started to get near. Maybe they're staying for awhile here in the gazebo. I was about to stood up and ask for help when I realize its Yiyang and Taeyong.

"I don't know what to do to you, sh*t." Yiyang said.

Did they fought?

"I think she's with Jaehyun oppa so don't freak out like that." I can feel that Yiyang is angry.

Taeyong remained silent. I don't know what he is feeling right now because I can only see his back.

"You like me right?" Yiyang suddenly asked.

My body froze and I covered my mouth.

"What?" He finally looked at her.

"I was blind because of my love to Jaehyun oppa and didn't realized how you love me."

"But that was--"

"What if now... What if I tell you I like you..."

Tears started to form. My heart was hammered so hard in every second that passed when he remained silent.

WHY CAN'T YOU ANSWER HER DAMN QUESTION?!

"Yiyang..."

"I love you, oppa. Stop looking at someone else and notice me." She said.

She quickly held his face and leaned to kiss him. Tears fell down while watching this heartbreaking scene.

He wasn't even resisting! Then I was right.. he loves her...

I can't take it anymore. I stood up and quietly headed out of the gazebo quietly.

I ran under the strong rain, crying and sobbing until I reach the resthouse.

I was about to open it but someone grabbed my arm.

"Denise? OMFG! WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU?!" His eyes were full of worries.

I wish he was the one I love... not him.

"SH*T WHY ARE YOU CRYING?! YOU'RE SO COLD!" he held my face and hugged me tightly.

I buried my face to his chest and cried like a kid.

This is also the reason why I don't want to have feelings or date anyone...

IT HURTS LIKE HELL. DAMN THAT CALLED LOVE.

The next thing happened is when the door of the resthouse opened, and my worried brother and friends rushed towards us. Then everything went black...

-------

DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT, SUBSCRIBE, AND VOTE!!