Awkward

[NCT] Dating is not allowed!

ZOE'S POV: 

I quietly opened the door of Mark and Jaehyun-oppa's room. I sneaked in and saw Mark sleeping so deep above the double deck bed. Obviously, Jaehyun-oppa uses the lower bed. 

I walked nearer because I can't see Jaehyun-oppa's face. He's like covered by  a blanket. But as soon as I reached it, there was just a long pillow below. Then where is he?

"Why are you here princess?" someone whispered in my ears.

He has a deep voice, but its y. I can feel his breath as he let those words out. I had a goosebumps and my blood rises up all over my body. I froze, he's not a ghost right? 

I slowly turned my face to look at him, I freaked out seeing how his face looks like.

It made me jump and I slipped. Luckily, my body dropped on Jaehyun-oppa's bed and I felt two arms that catched my body too.

So right now, he was on the top of my body. I opened my eyes and it was Jaehyun-oppa. His bangs and face is wet. His face was so near to mine. My heart beats fast. I can't control what am I feeling inside! Help meeee ㅠㅠ

We are staring each other with the same position. We remained silent as we admired each other's face.

But then Mark broke the silence when he slowly woke up.

"What was that?..... who shouted?..." Mark mumbled with his eyes half opened.

We came back to our senses and he got up quickly. He rubbed the back of his neck and looked away. I slowly sat up while looking down.

"I-Im sorry.... I-I was wearing a face mask that's why I looked horrible. Sorry if I startled you" He explained after realizing that Mark was still asleep.

"No... I'm sorry too.. I didn't knocked the door.. I thought you were still sleeping" I said.

"Taeyong-sunbaenim prepared a breakfast for us. Just follow downstairs if you're ready." I said and quickly stood up. 

I was about to run away but he grabbed my hand. I froze and unable to look at him.

"W-why...??" I said.

"Uhmmmm... J-just stay here... Don't go... Wake him up. I'll just follow later" he said.

"Okay...." he still doesn't let go pf my hand.

Then someone bugged inside the room without knocking so we ended up caught like holding each other's hand.

"Hey kids why are you taking so l---" Taeyong said while still holding the door knob half opened.

He stopped talking and looked at our hands with a serious look.

"What are you doing?" He asked in a deep voice.

"U-uhmm..." I let go of Jaehyun-oppa's hand and was about to explain.

"Nothing hyung. She just almost fell. We're going down now" Jaehyun-oppa said.

"Okay... Let's eat before you fix your things." Taeyong coldly said and closed the door.

I sighed and I heard Jaehyun-oppa giggling. 

"Why?" I asked with a confused face.s

"Hehe... nothing. I'll go down now. Wake Mark up so that we can go to school early." He gave me a wide smile and a eyesmile. HE'S SO FREAKING CUTEEEE!

He happily go out of the room and I was left here standing and even smiling at what he did.

After that, Mark woke up and we go down. We were all eating silently at the dining area of their dorm. In front of me was Taeyong who was also beside of Doyoung and Ten. And I am in between of Jaehyun and Mark. 

I looked at my left side and Jaehyun-oppa did at the same time. Our eyes widely opened and then we giggled. 

"Yah.." I looked in front and then I saw Taeyong glaring at us. 

I rolled my eyes and continued to eat. After our breakfast, everyone stood up and I helped cleaning the table. 

I was about to get the last mug at the table but then someone held it too. In the end, we both froze as our hands overlapped.

I looked up and saw the Ice Monster. He just blankly stared at me. He quickly grabbed the mug and walked away. 

My eyes followed him as he walked and I saw his ears burning. Its literally red.

I walked and followed him.

"Sunbaenim... are you okay?" I asked from behind.

"Uhuh. Just go up and prepare." He said while washing the dishes.

"But your ears are burning" I said.

"Go up." He coldly said.

"But---" I tried to ask again

"I said go up!" He faced me

I was shocked when I saw his cheeks burning. 

"Sunbae! Are you really okay?" I asked again

"J-just go." He stuttered.

I put my right hand on his forehead, checking if he have a fever. There's no signs of fever but his ears and cheeks are still burning.

He quickly turned me around, facing my back to him.

"I said go up and prepare. Or else you'll be late" he pushed me until I reached the stairs.

I looked at him but he ran away.

...

I'm done preparing so I got out from my room, the temporary one. I walked downstairs and there's no one. I think the others are still sleeping.

I heard someone singing at the garden. I got closer and It was Taeyong. He's seating at a mini bench, listening to music with his earphone.

I watched and listen to him behind, he sounds good both in rapping and singing ballad. 

I found myself smiling while leaning at the window. But then he quickly jumped and shouted. I ran outside to help him.

"W-why?! What happened?!" I asked.

"T-there's something big flying!" He quickly hid at my back pointing something at the bench.

"WHERE?!" I asked

"THERE!" He shouted and pointed again.

I don't know where it is but when got nearer, A big grasshopper jumped and I was startled.

"ARGGHHHH!" i shouted

"OMFG WHAAAAA" he shouted.

We ran away from the bench but I slipped and I grabbed his shirt. So eventually, we fell.

Right now he is above my body. Yes. Like what happened earlier, with Jaehyun. ! AGAIN?

I was shocked because his face is near to mine. He stared at me. Straight to my eyes. Without blinking. I can feel his breath and his heart beat. Its so fast like mine. 

I looked away but I saw the big grasshopper walking beside me. I quickly wrapped my arms on Taeyong's neck and closed my eyes.

"AGGHHHH!" i shouted.

"WHYYY????" he panicked and asked

"IT'S NEAR TO US!" I shouted.

He then wrapped is arms around my waist and got us up. He pulled me with his arms and leaned me to the wall far from the grasshoper.

I buried my face to his shoulders. We stayed there for 30 seconds. I lift my head up and looked at the grasshopper but it was gone.

"H-hey it's gone" I whispered.

He didn't respond. So I tried to push him a little but he refused and hugged me tighter. I froze.

"Stay for a while" he whispered.

I don't know why but I did what he said. He buried his face to my shoulder while hugging me tighter.

"YAHHHH LEE MIN YOUNG!" I was startled when Mark shouted while heading out.

I pushed Taeyong and tried to act nothing happened.

Mark walked nearer with Jaehyun, Doyoung, and Ten. Mark looks like angry.

"H-hi! L-let's go?" I asked them. The boys gave me a confused look. Except for Mark who gave me a explain-everything-look. And Jaehyun who had a serious look at his face.

I turned around and walked, or should I say "escaping" from their glares. But Doyoung-oppa grabbed my bag making me stopped from walking 

"We are not done" Doyoung oppa said

"U-uhmmm.. r-really? Okay... I'll just wait outside" I awkwardly said.

"Uh-oh! No... You stay here" Ten oppa said.

"Yah Lee Min Young.. You know what you just did right now huh?" Mark asked me with a serious look.

"And you hyung." He turned his glance to Taeyong and he just looked away.

"What did I just saw?" Jaehyun oppa asked.

"No it's not like what you are thinking guysss uhm...." I tried to explain

"Are you guys dating?" Doyoung oppa asked.

"..........PFFT....PPPFFFT.... HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA..... WHUTTTT?!!!" I laughed when Doyoung oppa asked me

"Why are you laughing?" Mark asked.

"WHAT THE HECK! THAT'S RIDICULOUS!" I said while holding my tummy because it hurts from laughing

"As if I date that kid" Taeyong rolled his eyes.

"Whoaa look who's talking! The 21 years old guy who freaked out because of a grasshoper!" I sticked my tongue out.

"Look who's talking too! You also freaked out and hugged me!" He let his tongue out too.

"Shut up guys!" Ten said.

"Will you plss explain clearly to us?!" Mark said.

"Well, he shouted a while ago and I came here to help. But it turns out that there's a big grasshoper. I tried to look for it but it jumps out of nowhere. So we fell and the grasshopper hopped beside me so I hugged him and we got up. That's it!" I said 

"Are you hurt?" Jaehyun oppa asked

"Nah. I'm okay. So.... let's go?" I asked

"You're not hiding your relationship right?" Mark's still having his doubts

"NOTHING. Let's go." 

----

I hope you like this part. Sorry for not updating early. I had a practices for the past few days for cheerdance competition and It took me night to come home. But here it is! Comment if you enjoyed this part. Muah! 😘

[jaeyong_nct : asianfanfics.com]
[xxjaehyunieexx: wattpad.com]