Jagi.

[NCT] Dating is not allowed!

JAEHYUN'S POV :

"Tell me... who is it?" I'm ing curious right now.

She giggled while shooking her head.

"Well.... There's a boy who I almost forget. He was my first love. You know, I believe that 'true love dies' hahaha" she said.

"Why?...." 

"That kiddo, he was actually older than me. We call each other with our american name. I met him when I was so sick. He always annoys me until we unexpectedly became friends. He's older than me but I am the boss." She smirked.

"I always got in trouble with him. There are lots of things I can't do that time. But thanks to that kiddo, my childhood was damn fun. But after that, he left." Her face became serious.

"Where did he go?" 

"I don't know. Its past anyways." She sighed.

"But.. why did you suddenly think of him?" I stopped walking and she did the same.

"Hmmmm..." she folded her arms and stared at me.

"You're like him. He does the same thing you did a while ago. The way you got annoyed and embarassed." She giggled and started to walk happily.

"Yah! Wait for me!" Tsk. I'm sure i'm much better than her first love 😒

...

I am waiting for Jaehyun oppa since he had gone to a restroom. I was standing and observing people who passed by but someone caught my attention. 

It was the girls who took pictures of Jaehyun oppa a while ago! SH*T!

They still doubt that Jaehyun oppa wasn't a celebrity. We need to act again right now.

"Let's go." I heard him behind me.

"Oh! Okay~ let's go oppa!" I quickly cling into his arms and I saw he was shocked.

I pulled him into the bus stop and as expected, the girls followed.

"W-why are you so clingy, Z-zoe.." ARGHHH THIS IS SO AWKWARD.

"Those sasaeng fans followed us." I whispered.

"Really?!" He shouted and I quickly hit his arms.

"Y-yeah! You're going to meet my parents tomorrow oppa~" 

"I'm so excited jagi-ya!" He intertwined our hands. 

WAIT WHAT? JAGI WHAT? OMFG I LIKE THAT SH*T ㅠ.ㅠ 

The bus came and we seated at the middle.

"Jagiya~ are you sleepy?" Jaehyun oppa suddenly touched my face and giving me an eyesmile

DON'T MAKE IT TOO REAL~ I MIGHT FELL IN LOVE WITH YOU OPPA ㅠ.ㅠ

"Uhmmmmm..."

"Here. Sleep well okay? I'll wake you up when we get there" he carefully lean my head on his shoulder.

I tried to be comfortable of what he did until I fell asleep.

....

"Jagiya~" i heard him.

"Jagiya~ wake up... we're here..." I woke up and the bus stopped.

He held my hand and pulled me out of the bus.

"They're still---" i was about to look back and check those girls who followed us.

"Yeah. Don't look at them." He said.

We're walking on the village while our hands intertwined. He happily sway our hands back and fort. 

His girlfriend would be very lucky... 

"Oppa... you seems to like this huh?" I joked.

"H-huh? Well.... we need to make it real. You started this." 

"Tsk. We need to find your first love soon so that you can do this for real~"

"Why would I need to do that... when you're here." He seriously said.

I was startled but he seems so fine with it.

"*cough awkwardly* As if I'm your first love."

"You can be my last love."

Right then, I stopped. He looked at me seriously for a moment then he laughed.

"Don't do that again!" I said annoyingly and let go of his hand.

I walked and left him laughing.

"Mianhe jagiya~" he said and ran to me

"Don't call me that ajhussi."

"Aww... why are you mad jagi?" He pouted.

I didn't mind him and continue walking. Until he held my hand making me stopped.

"Alright I'm sorry..." he said while looking down.

"It was just.... I'm trying to forget her. I've been waiting for her for years. I didn't even tried to look for other girls around me. My student life will be done in a few months but I still didn't dated even once. You.... resembled her a lot." He said 

Oh geezzz why do we have to think our first love by looking at each other.

"Its the first time tho. A new friend that resembles a lot you're old friend. I even had a date with her for just an hour. Making me forget who I am really waiting for." He looked at me straight on my eyes.

" *sighed* I understand... so... how was your first date?" I joked.

"It was so damn fun!! Thank you Zoe" he hugged me so tight.

"Alright! Okay! I can't breathe oppa" i said 

"Hahahhaha I'm sorry jagi" his eyesmile was out again.

"Let's go, jagi~" i said and lend my hand.

He happily held it and we started to walk. 

"I have a girlfriend!" He shouted and raised our hands.

Aigooo this innocent boy... Me too oppa.. I haven't even dated once, and I'm happy to spend this first time with you.

I started to run and he chased me.

"Wait for me jagi!" He shouted.

I suddenly stopped when I saw someone in front of NCT's dorm. 

It was Taeyong and..... Yiyang.

They we're talking happily at each other. It's my first time seeing Taeyong smiled like this.

He's not the Lee Taeyong I met. How did Yiyang make him change like this.

"Jagiya~" Jaehyun oppa finally arrived on where I am and held my hand.

He got the attention of Taeyong and Yiyang. Yiyang looked shock while Taeyong coldly stared at our hands. 

I don't know why but I held Jaehyun oppa's hand tightly. Taeyong looked straight to my eyes and I can feel he's mad.

"Z-zoe? O-oppa?" Yiyang said.

"Oh. Y-yiyang you're here..." Jaehyun oppa said.

"What are you doing here Zoe?" Yiyang asked.

"U-uhmm.... hmmm.... I-i just wanted to say hi to NCT sunbaenims... I-i'll go now. Bye." I quickly let go of Jaehyun oppa's hand and was about to walk away.

"At this hour?" Yiyang asked with a confused look.

"I-I'll just walk her to the entrance of the village" he stopped me and held my hands again.

We were about to walk away but Taeyong grabbed my other hand.

"Where do you think you're going?" Taeyong seriously said.

"I-I need to go."

"NO." He insisted.

"Its already dark. Take her home hyung and I'll take Zoe." Jaehyun oppa said.

"Get inside." He said and glared at me.

"I have to go." I also insisted.

"I SAID GO INSIDE LEE MIN YOUNG. YOU'RE NOT GOING ANYWHERE!" his voice raised.

Three of us were shocked. But instead of following what he said, I quickly let go of Jaehyun oppa's hand and walked away but he got my bag and pulled me inside the dorm.

"Let go of me!" I said.

He didn't said anything he still pulled me. We already passed the living room and making other boys confused. We reached the second floor and he brought me to the last room.

He opened the door of the guest room and he pushed me to the bed.

"WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM!" I asked.

"What the are you doing?" He said with a low voice.

"What? I'm just hiding the fact that I'm living here! What would you think the other trainees will say if they knew about this?"

"THAT'S NOT WHAT I MEAN!"

"THEN WHAT?!"

"WHY DID HE ING CALL YOU 'JAGI' AND HELD YOUR HAND!" he shouted and kicked the wall.

He left me and he slamed the door.

"Then how about you? Why are you with Yiyang and even let your damn smile out in front of her." I muttered 

---

Hey guys! I can update at least 3 chapters a week now because finals had ended. Yahooo! Hope you like this! 😘