A short yet mysterious dream.

[NCT] Dating is not allowed!

TAEYONG'S POV:

My eyes followed Min Young as she walk upstairs with Jaehyun and Mark. My feet were glued on the floor and unable to follow them...

I'm so dumb! How can I shout at her like that!

....

An hour had passed and Yiyang goes to her home after saying a short goodbye to us. I'm currently staring at the ceiling while resting the back of my head in the sofa.

How should I say sorry to her....

Mark came down with Jaehyun.

"H-how is she?" I asked.

"We leave her alone. She wanted to rest." Mark sighed.

"She must be shocked of what you did hyung." Jaehyun looked and talked to me seriously.

"Probably. But don't worry, she'll understand it afterwards. Zoe is like that. She's exaggerated at understanding some hurtful words and breakdown. But eventually, she'll understand that it shouldn't be a big deal." Mark explained.

"I-i'm sorry..." I said.

Mark nodded and pointed out the stairs, telling me to say sorry to Zoe not to him.

....

My room and her room was just in front of each other so I stopped for a moment. I wonder if she's sleeping already or not.

I decided to knock and quietly opened the door. 

....

ZOE'S POV : 

I can't sleep. I'm still mad at what he did. He chose her instead of me....

Tsk. Is she that really inportant to him? He even smiled like there's no tomorrow in front of Yiyang. And now he helped her not knowing that it's really her fault?! Wow.

*knock knock*

Ughh... what do they want again? I said I wanted to be alone... 

I turned my back to the door and pretend to be asleep.

"M-min young ahh.... are you sleeping?" Taeyong called me.

Tsk. 

" *sighed* I'm sorry... I didn't mean that... Don't ignore me." He said with a low voice.

He waited for my response but I just closed my eyes, trying to ignore him.

He let a heavy sigh out before closing the door.

Just talk to Yiyang. Tsk.

....

[ZOE'S DREAM]

"Denise! Denise! Wake up~ Let's play! Come on!" A 7 year old boy said.

"My head still hurts Jae... Later..." I said.

Jae seated on the floor and pouted. I opened my eyes and looked at him. He avoided me and faced the wall.

"Alright, alright! Let's go. It would be just 15 mins okay? Or else Dr. Jung will nagged me."

" Really?! It's okay! I'll take care of him" his face brighten up and pulled me out of the hospital bed.

"Let's climb on that tree!" I said

"Nooo! You might fall Denise." He said.

"Pleaseee Jaeee" I pouted 

"Okayyyy.... I'll go first then hold my hand tightly okay?" 

I nodded and he easily climbed up. He reached for my hand and started to climb. But one of the branch I stepped on broke.

" Deniseeee!!"

"Opppaaaaa!!!" 

JAEHYUN'S POV :

Taeyong hyung made a delicious breakfast for us, specially for Zoe, to apologize on what he did last night.

I had gone to her room to wake her up. I slowly walked nearer when I noticed her muttering something..

"Hmmmm..." she said.

I looked closer to her and she had so much sweat on her face down to her neck.

"Jaemmnsjjskksjdj" she muttured again

"Zoe-ah" I shook her body

"Z-zoe ah! Wake up!" 

"Oppaaaa!!" She suddenly got up and shouted.

"A-are you okay?" I cupped her face.

She slowly nodded while catching her breath. She put her palm in her forehead and messed her hair.

"Did you had a bad dream?" I asked

"N-no.... It was just my first time having those dream but it wasn't exactly a bad dream." She smiled.

" *sighed* Okay.. Go downstairs and let's have a breakfast then get ready for school."

"Are you going to school today?" She asked.

"Nah... I'm sorry I won't be able to be with you today.... I-I mean u-us..." 

"It's okay. You must be busy." She nodded and smiled.

....
 

ZOE'S POV :

We headed downstairs and I saw Taeyong blankly staring at me. I just looked at him coldly and turned my glace to the other members.

"Good morning!" They greeted.

"Morning~" I lazily said.

Taeyong removed his apron and seated in front of me. Geeezzz -.-

"How was your head?" Mark asked.

"It doesn't hurt anymore" I smiled a little

"Ah right. We won't be able to have dinner with you here. We have V live at 11 pm to 12 am so we probably be here at 1. You need to sleep early so don't wait for us okay?" He said.

"Speaking of tonight..... I.... I will move back to Aunt's house.." I said.

All of them choked up and I quickly gave them a glass of water.

"Are you guys okay?!" I panicked

"HELL NO!" Mark said.

"Why so earlyyyyy~~" Ten oppa pouted.

"Stay here for another week Zoe" Doyoung oppa said.

"Uhmmm... well it's rude for me to stay in other people's house. Besides, YIYANG was really mad to me about staying here... so! I better go back" I looked at Taeyong when I hardly said 'yiyang'

"If its because of Yiyang, don't worry. We already talked to her. She knew already that you're Mark's sister." Jaehyun oppa said with a serious tone

"That's right. It's been so many years and I haven't able to be a good brother to you. Please Zoe. Stay here for another week so that we can prepare ourselves..." Mark said.

"Aigooo.. You guys are overreacting.. I can visit all of you here. The difference is just I'm not going to sleep here." I joked.

"Oh come on Min Young-ahh... Stay here~ Until the exam day please??" He pouted.

"Okay. I get it. Just until the exams okay?" 

"Yesss!!" They said.

....

I was combing my hair and getting ready for school then someone knocked.

"Nae?" I asked.

"M-Min Young ah.... I---" 

I opened the door and Taeyong was shocked. I had my bag on my back and stared at him. He looked shock and unable to continue his words.

"I'm busy. Tell me that later. I'll go to school now." I said and passed by him.

"O-okay.... Be careful..." he muttered when I walked away.

....

I already arrived safely in school. I was alone when I rode the bus and it made me proud of myself ㅋㅋㅋ

 I blankly stared at the hallway while I was walking. I suddenly thought of Jae.

It been so many years since I remembered his face. My childhood memories of him came back and I don't know why... Is it the sign that he is coming back to me? But why now?

"Zoe?" Jeno patted my shoulder.

Ah right. I'm already sitting inside the classroom.

"A-ahh.. Yeah?" 

"Is something bothering you?" He asked.

"N-no. Just some random thoughts." I smiled so that he wouldn't worry.

Our homeroom teacher came to check attendance and for announcing something.

"Okay class. So there will be new students that will join you here again." She started.

"It would be 1 girl and 1 boy" she added.

Students started to buzz and even I, were curious of them.

"They were both korean but the boy came from Canada just like Zoe. Its a shocking thing but I think he came from Zoe's past school" everyone gasp.

"N-nae?" I asked.

"You'll know him soon."she said and smiled.

Who is he?...

"Tomorrow will be their first day but they will not take the exams 3 days from now. They will take it after the students week, and the most exciting event, the Acquaintance Party" 

Right then, everyone shouted for joy. Its not probably because they're happy for the transferees but because of the student's week.

"So like I said. It's a week for students. Different booths and clubs will be opened for Monday to Friday while on Saturday, it will be the acquaintance party. You have a week to choose your partner from other levels or sections. That's all. Study well before dreaming about the students week okay?" She said and left.

Everyone shouted and asked their seatmates about their partners. Meanwhile, I'm just staring outside the window wondering who will be the new students and who was the boy that came from the same school I was in.

Arghhh... so much people were in my mind ㅠ.ㅠ

---

Ayeee~ First Love? or just someone she knew? hmmm.... ㅋㅋㅋ