It's a small world

[NCT] Dating is not allowed!

Chapter #2 :

 

TAEYONG'S POV 

After our first live performance as NCT U, we celebrated at SM Building. We talked about how we felt after we were called "officially Kpop artists". The youngest of all the members of NCT U, Mark teared up after telling us his story.

"I was very happy to debut with such a great hyungs." He started. "It was a relief that I didn't make any mistakes during our performance. If it wasn't because of the courage that you guyss gave to me during our trainee days, I won't be able to have so much confidence to face our fans who are expecting us to debut. I wish my family were able to see how good I am performing live as a singer." He became more sad. Mark was a bright kid but we know that he misses his family in Canada. "I wish my sister can do this too..." he added. I heard he has a younger sister but i didn't heard much more about her and I also didn't know how she looks like.

"Don't be sad Mark. I know they are so proud of you" Jaehyun said. 

"Right! Let's just wait for your sister to debut! Just like me, I'm just waiting for her to be a star like us" Ten added. We laugh because it's so amazing that we are already considered as stars.

"I hope so." I wish Mark will see his family soon...

"But.... guess what guyss... we still haven't seen Mark's sister right!" Donghyuck jokingly said.

"Shut up. He's not in the mood." Doyoung said.

"My battery was drained so i can't show you her pic right now. I'll let you see her soon :) " Mark said.

 

The party goes on. It's 6:30 pm and I suddenly wanted to have Ice Americano. But our manager wasn't here and we are not allowed to just go outside like we used to do when we were trainees. But i secretly go outside wearing a black hoodie and a mask. 

 

While I'm walking down the street, I felt someone was following me. I turned my glance and saw some girls that can somewhat recognize me. I walked faster until i reached the cafe. The line was unexpectedly long so i have to wait. While I'm waiting, I can hear some whispers such as "Is that a celebrity?" "I think i know him" " Let's go near to him!" So i panic and run outside the cafe. I didn't saw a girl in front of me so we bumped to each other. "Oh my gosh i'm sorry! Let me help you get up" I said. But she was closing her eyes. "HURRY!" She was still closing her eyes and the girls are getting near! So i don't have any choice but to bring her with me. I grabbed her wrist to get her up and we were about to run. "WAIT!" She said. We stopped for a while and she was pointing something at the floor. I quickly get it without saying a word and run with her. While running, I realized that the girls might take pictures of us and create articles. It's not even a week since our debut so I need to be careful. "Why am i escaping with you!" She shouted. Even I, don't know why do I have to bring her with me. 

" I'm sorry! Hide your face!" But for now, I don't want her to get involve with my problems so I'm trying my best to hide her.

"What?" 

"Just don't ask. Hide your face!" I don't know if she really hide her face because I'm busy looking for some place to hide. I suddenly saw a very dark place so we turned right. I hugged her and closed to avoid noise. We were so lucky that they didn't saw us. She suddenly escaped from my hug and looked at me. I was catching my breath and looked at her. I realized that my mask was worn off so I quickly covered her eyes.

"What the heck are you doing?!" She spoke in english.

"I'm sorry" i answered. I don't know why but I suddenly need to answer in english. And it . Honestly.

"You are not allowed to see my face" I explained

"Why? I already saw it!" Then I slowly put my hand down. I shook my head and put back my black mask. I looked at her and froze. She was very familiar to me. She's so very pretty! She looks like someone but I can't remember who is it.

"Why?" She asked. She realized that her ponytail was gone and her long curly hair was exposed. She looked somewhere out of awkwardness

"You? Again?" I said. I already remembered! She was the girl in Incheon Airport who accidentally seated on my feet.

"What? Me? Again? Did we met last time?" She asked. Maybe she doesn't recognize me. It's better not to be recognize. 

"Ah. No. I must be mistaken." I lied. There was so much dirt in my hoodie so I cleaned it. I removed my hood and fixed my hair.

"Ahh... at the airport" I stopped fixing my hair. She remember me! 

"H-How did you know...?" Does she know that I'm a celebrity? 

"You're Mr. White right? The one with white hair. I accidentally seated on--- ugh. Nevermind." Well as long as she don't know my name, I'm safe.

"Anyways, see to it that i did something bad to you earlier this mornin, I'll apologize formally. I'm sorry" then she bowed.

"You're a celebrity right?" OMG. No.

"Uhh--- No." 

"Ahhh... so you're saying that you're not a celebrity although you were with many bodyguards earlier this morning and now being chased by girls? Wow." I lost.

"Ok... look. I--" I was about to explain what's happening but..

"Forget it. I don't really take advantages in situations like this so you're lucky. Don't worry. I will never. EVER. tell everyone " She gave me a fake smile. So i doubt. 

"How can i make sure that you're not gonna do something bad?" 

"Uhhh...." I saw her phone. Maybe I could get her number. I got her phone and found her number

"Hey! What are you doing?!" 

"I'll just make sure that you won't do anything"

"Wouldn't you just be thankful?! Why do you need to get a private info about me!"

"Well my privacy is more important. THAN YOURS." I gave her phone back and left.

"HEY! WHAT THE--- YOU DON'T HAVE ANY SENSE OF GRATITUDE! JUST REMEMBER IT'S 1:1!!! I WILL DEFINITELY NOT GOING TO MEET YOU AGAIN! NEVER!" she shouted

"Whatever." I walk and goes back to SM Building.

 

ZOE'S POV 

He's really indeed a cold guy. I mean does his fans know about his attitude? HUH! I hope karma will chase him.

I walked back to the cafe and the waiter was looking for me. I ate my order and paid. But when I was about to go, something was missing! I was looking for my ring and the paper. Then i suddenly remembered that Mr. White got that when we were escaping. I checked my phone hoping that he left his number. As expected, he's not a fool to leave his number to me. I lost all my hope in living here in Korea. From the very first day, everything was ruined. How can I go to our house here in Korea? I don't even have my Aunt's number. And she doesn't even know that I'm here. 

I decided to go to a sauna and spend my night there. I don't have enough money to take a cab and got a room in a hotel. The sauna was across the street and beside 7/11. I started to cross the street but I saw a motorcycle continously traveling fast towards me. Other people that was crossing with me walked back quickly. But since i have my luggage, I wasn't able to avoid it. The motorcycle get near so I closed my eyes. But someone grabbed my arms and we fortunately avoided it, but we fell. I lost consciousness due to shock.

 

I woke up seeing a bright light. Where i am? Heaven? So I'm dead already?!

"야 (hey)." Somebody talked. Is it an angel? My vision was still blurred. But i can barely see him. Everything is white. His skin is white, even his hair.

"야! Wake up. Are you okay?" His voice hit me into reality. Wait.... Nooo... not again... I have to deal with Mr. White again. I lift my body up but i feel so weak

"Don't move too much. You must be too shocked." He stared and explained to me with a cold voice.

"Where is this place?" 

"Isn't obvious? This is a hospital. 바보 (idiot)." Well. Yes. I'm an idiot.

"Excuse me? Why do you keep talking to me informally? Aren't we strangers?" He keeps annoying me.

"Just by looking at you once, I can tell that I'm much older than you. You're still a kid." Well it's true.... but.. tsk.

"And be thankful that I was there when you were about to be bumped by a motorcycle. I saved you, kid." Saved me? He did?

"How can i be thankful when you're not feeling the same way a while ago." I sarcastically said.

"It seems that you're okay now. You're strong enough to move freely because you keep fighting on me." He said.

"Let's go. I already called your house. They're going to get you. Your aunt said." WHAT? He called my aunt?! What if she's going to report this to my parents?! NO!

"Aigoo... Min young-ahh... is that you?!" I heard someone calling my korean name and it's my aunt. 

"Aunt...." i cried. I don't know why but i cried. I think its because I'm happy knowing that there's someone who can already take care of me after being all alone this day.

"I wasn't going here but still, I can feel that you were the Lee Min Young he was saying. Aigooo what happened? Are you okay? Does your parents knew about this?" She was so worried. I feel her as my mother more than my aunt. Actually, Mark and I was very close to her. She was my mother's younger sister. She used to call us in our korean name. She liked it because our names were really close (Min Hyung and Min Young).

"No. Please don't tell this to our mom. Please I'll explain to you later." I cried again

"Okay... i understand. Don't cry huh?... Everything's going to be alright" She hugged me.

"I'm very thankful that you saved our Min Young. If it wasn't for you, things might get worst." She thanked Mr. White. He removed his mask and gave my aunt a big smile.

"No problem. She saved me a while ago before this happen. So I'm just giving back the favor :) " He bowed.

"Fate must be following both of you. I think you were destined to save each other today. Destiny might play again and made the two of you meet in future." She said. I broke the silence.

"You can go now. People might recognize you" I said to him. He suddenly leaned to me and whisper

"Remember this too. It's 1:2 already. And your aunt said, we might meet again. So see you soon, Lee Min Young." I froze after he said that. Did he just said my name?

"I need to go now. Please be safe in going home. I'll go then *bow* " his smile came back when he said goodbye to my aunt.

"Take care." He said to me. And SMILED. I know it's fake 😑

 

When we got home. I told everything on happened to me. My aunt were shocked on how brave I am. I also met her only daughter again, Kim Jae Rin. We used to be playmates whenever I came here in Korea. Mark and I were orginally born in Vancouver, Canada. So this house was just our vacation site. My aunt promised not to tell my parents that i'm here. But for the mean time only. She will find the right time to tell that I wanted to live here. Jae Rin and I talked about what happened to us this past few years. I learned that she was studying at the same school where Mark was studying. I asked if she talked to him recently. She said no. It was hard for her to meet and talk to him. He rarely go to school due to his daily schedule. He's already in 2nd year too and Jae Rin was just in 1st year, like me. So their class schedule doesn't meet. I suddenly wanted to attend that school but I don't have any money. I don't want to be a burden to Jae Rin's family too. 

 

The next morning, Jae Rin and I decided to hang out in a mall. We do lots of things like most of teens do. Eating, buying girly stuffs, playing games and taking selcas.

"Would you wait for me here? I'm just going to the washroom" she said.

"Ok sure :)" she left and I was wondering around. Few minutes later, Jae Rin goes out of the washroom and we started to walk around again. We were talking about the boy she like in school when a man accidentally bumped me. My phone dropped and the glass cracked.

"Oh my gosh" Jae Rin and I freaked out. 

"Oh no! I'm really sorry!" The man quickly picked up my phone.

"My phone....." I turned my phone on but it was really damaged.

"I'm really sorry! I'm just in a hurry because of my schedule that's why i didn't notice you. I'm sorry. I'll pay for the damages." He quickly explained. He was tall and has a dark brown hair. He was wearing a mask too.

Wait.... don't tell me he is a celebrity too? I mean, why do he need to wear a black mask in mall?

"Uhhm... no it's okay." I said

"No it's not. I'll just buy you a new one. Seems like it was severely damaged" And that time, he turned my glance to my face. He keeps looking at my phone a while ago so he didn't notice my face.

He was in silence for a few seconds.

"Oh. You're the kid at the airport yesterday.... right?" He said. Yesterday? WHAAAATT??? 

 

...

End of Chapter 2 😊